I am unable to upload it here so I have posted it on imgur. There is also a blank version with no borders included.
What has been changed:
And a few notes:
- Updated with all the new patches since the last version
- Updated the provinces of Norway to the new 2020 ones
- Updated 2nd level divisions of Sardinia and removed the ones in Friuli Venezia Giulia as they have been abolished in 2017
- Added a new Sierra Leonean province created in 2017
- Added the new Algerian provinces created in 2019
- Added the Ladakh Union Territory border in India, unsure about the districts
- Fixed some disputed territories being shown wrong (mostly in India) and removed disputed borders that don't actually exist (such as in the Marshall Islands and Micronesia)
- Changed the island boxes to only show countries and 1st level divisions, some of the islands outlined seemed to be completely random
- Updated the legend to look nicer
- Removed Sealand, I keep seeing it popping up on historical maps, it really shouldn't be on here it's literally just an oil rig
- Fixed many miscoloured pixels throughout the entire map
- Some other minor fixes I might have forgotten about
If I made any mistakes please do point them out I am sure I missed something lol
- I have changed the island boxes to a more square look, if any of you prefer the more rounded versions more I will revert them back
- I have not added the updated lakes from Drex's river maps yet, waiting for an official patch
- Added the Transnistria and Israel-Palestine patches
- Fixed an island in Canada
They are in the Q-BAM Historical Maps Thread.First off, I just wanted to say; I really admire your work. It's an incredible accomplishment and everybody who's worked to make the Qbams deserves a heavy hand of applause.
Just wondered though, why is there a thousand year gap before the AWoI ? Also, is there anywhere that has a record of maps from the medieval period/Early-early modern period? Specifically interested in around 1200, 1400 and 1650.