The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Alright, I just realized the main post is missing links to a handful of maps for whatever reason - I'll have to go back and update those tommorow morning (writing from my phone in bed, and I'm too comfy to get up and get to my PC, lmao).

In other news, I'm going to start working on a handful of new maps. I'm thinking of doing a 150, 200, 300, 350, 600, 750, 900, 962, and 1150 map. Anyways, I'll start on those tommorow, and should have some WiPs later on.

Last edited:
Also, I'm going to try using that thread mark thing to organize links to patches and stuff on this thread, such as the Argentina maps, so they're easier to find, and we don't have to dig through page after page to find them!

Update! Seems that I was just missing a link to the 1550 map, nothing else was missing. Anyways, time to get started on those new maps! Wish me luck!

vaU2bJK

I wanted to post some corrections (with OP's permission, of course!) to the maps, but I never got the time to do it. Feel free to use this to improve the project.
It looks amazing, but please fix the borders between Río Negro and Chubut, and between Chubut and Santa Cruz, those are straight parallel lines and should be drawn straight in the Worlda. Otherwise it looks amazing!

It looks amazing, but please fix the borders between Río Negro and Chubut, and between Chubut and Santa Cruz, those are straight parallel lines and should be drawn straight in the Worlda. Otherwise it looks amazing!

I think they look curved due to the map projection (not sure how that works...) Still, the province borders should probably get looked into too.

BTW, wasn't a complete elevation map Worlda out there too? Maybe we could add it.

I think they look curved due to the map projection (not sure how that works...) Still, the province borders should probably get looked into too.

BTW, wasn't a complete elevation map Worlda out there too? Maybe we could add it.
Worlda doesn't curve Parallels, only Meridians. Those borders should be straight.

Added the 150 & 200 maps. Since the classical era isn't my area of expertise, feedback and corrections are, as always, highly encouraged!

Will there be an antarctic center, arctic center, mercator/millter and pacific center map
Very, very unlikely - while I suppose someone might make a base map for it, I have zero plans or interest in refitting all of these maps to yet another Worlda. Sorry D:

Oh, and on a personal note! My sophmore year of college starts tomorrow, and with it, my first few upper-class courses. While I do expect to have time to add more maps, the time I'll have to work on them will be greatly reduced. Super excited to get into my upper level history classes, though!

ST15RM

Banned
Oh, and on a personal note! My sophmore year of college starts tomorrow, and with it, my first few upper-class courses. While I do expect to have time to add more maps, the time I'll have to work on them will be greatly reduced. Super excited to get into my upper level history classes, though!
Good luck!

Skallagrim

Banned
@hadaril, quick question: on the worlda, an island appears north-west of Ireland and south of Iceland. What is this supposed to be? Is there an island there, or is it just a mistake on the map? It doesn't appear on older worlda versions (to my knowledge) and I'm not aware of any island there.

I've marked it on the cropped map below.

worlda-island.png