dcharles

Banned
I really like Jr's struggle with his family name -- I would like to see more interactions between him and his sister. But I feel like his relationship with Uncle Ted is particularly unexplored.

The mention of Sharpton made me so hype, so, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing more of America's Favourite Pastor.

There was a decent portion of chapter 9 that got into Teddy/ John, just in case you missed out on it. But we will see a bit more of that a few chapters hence when we get to the DNC. We're in late June/Early July with this last update, and the DNC was on the 15th of August, if memory serves. So it's around the corner.

And my man Sharpton--currently the reigning world champion of the finger flip hairstyle--will certainly be making himself heard throughout the campaign season and beyond.

Came because of Nothing For Which to Apologize, stayed for the memories of my early adulthood. Excellent work as always, interesting and engaging and I can't wait to see what happens next.

I know that it is a bad thing to post in a timeline that hasn’t updated for three months but…
I really had to say some of my thoughts about this timeline that came up while I was trying to sleep few minutes ago.

First, I think that despite all of the political… advisors in the story having their own horses in the race, they also seem to have back-up horses, with the exclusion of, ironically, Roger Stone, and even that it is because that he was revealed to share an ad of him and his wife in a swinger magazine, in the middle of the Conservative Revolution.
Rick Davis obviously keeps Donald Trump as a last chance horse, should everything else fail, but what about Karl Rove? Who is the back-up of him?

Second, I am not sure whether this is a good observation or not, but…
I feel like McCain may not be the Trump’s VP as I thought previously. From all interviews, it is given a view as his political career, while not dead, stopped its advancement due to the George interview and the Convention.
I have no candidates for the VP position I can think of for now, aside from Bill Weld, whom I mentioned previously. A guy that seems to genuinely believe his ideas (the guy swam in an obviously dirty river to prove that his act of slashing regulations about it (might not be right about), even if he later gone to the hospital to test whether something was wrong or not.) and a guy who seems not that corrupt much.

My third question is an annoying one and I apologise for it but…
When can we see a new update?

dcharles

Banned

My third question is an annoying one and I apologise for it but…
When can we see a new update?

Arda,

You will likely not see a new update any time soon.
I am increasingly uncomfortable with putting words in the mouths of living people, and this story is dealing with more and more living people. I don't see a way around it, to be honest. I appreciate your love for the story that I've written, and I hope that you and everyone who read The Kennedy Curse will read all of my new writing.

Thanks for reading,

DC

Last edited: