No problem your a reader and I love to support anyone who feels joy reading my stories, that's why I also implement so much reader ideas, as it makes me feel like we write them together. And as I can now say freshly out of a really toxic relationship and back with the Ex I never should have left because of the other girl, it's very good to be bakc and be my old self, including writing here :D

WE WANT MORE !

more please
More is planned and partly pre-written, however it might take a months, as I have some other AU/ TL to update, write or catch up to planned for longer first, or the whole list is out of order and things take even longer, also I'm off for a few weeks to holidays with family :D , girlfriend XD and her family :'0

But more is planend for Latin America, Africa and Europe alike, as well as the Pacific:
ddk6hjm-1e8518f6-5cea-4c9b-b7b4-d1d8553b30cc.png

American landings and Japanese defenses on the Johnston Atoll.

I would be fascinated to look at the impact on Africa. It could be earlier decolonization, or paradox Ily integration, between colonies and their metrople in Europe.

I would be fascinated to look at the impact on Africa. It could be earlier decolonization, or paradox Ily integration, between colonies and their metrople in Europe.
Clearly will have a later chapter reguarding that, we allready got a glimpse that some North African lands, clsoer to Europe might become European dominated trough immgiration from their main nations into this less populated colonies there (same goes for Japan and Manchuria, or Korea in Asia.