Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 3.39.20 PM.png

Thus far we've got two (i think) nat ones and not a single natural 20, have we even gotten ANY 'really good' roll? Once this is over I might go and do some analysis to see how crazy our results were.

Good question. The H. Drakensis are presented as the collective children of the nation, even if they are so biologically, and as forerunners of the master race that everyone's descendants will eventually achieve. They'll get there early, but eventually your bloodline will also.
Thanks, that makes a good deal of sense. I also appreciate the vivid way you outline the consequences of the dice rolls, very much looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

Imagine if a natural 20 is rolled by some micronation or backwater somewhere and Afghanistan or Carribean Sugar Island #345 becomes the leader of the post-war world.

This is a real sweaty hands moment. Greatly looking forward to the outcome, EBR - you've crafted a fantastic story from top to bottom here and I'm both excited for & dreading what comes next.

So your "author fudging the numbers" modifier wasn't big enough then? :p
View attachment 592475
EDIT: That roll wasn't intended to be the re-roll.

I want to see what the re-roll is before I fudge the numbers there.

why should I?

1603228278120.png

Is using my real d20 acceptable?

Of course!

Thus far we've got two (i think) nat ones and not a single natural 20, have we even gotten ANY 'really good' roll? Once this is over I might go and do some analysis to see how crazy our results were.

I'm currently counting a single Nat 1 and two Nat 20s.

Imagine if a natural 20 is rolled by some micronation or backwater somewhere and Afghanistan or Carribean Sugar Island #345 becomes the leader of the post-war world.

I mean, all a Nat 20 means is that you don't suffer any notable losses to the Stone Dogs. But one of our Nat 20s is in fact a fairly minor country.

This is a real sweaty hands moment. Greatly looking forward to the outcome, EBR - you've crafted a fantastic story from top to bottom here and I'm both excited for & dreading what comes next.

Thank you, it's been a heck of a ride. :cool:

I want to see what the re-roll is before I fudge the numbers there.

View attachment 592494

Of course!

I'm currently counting a single Nat 1 and two Nat 20s.

I mean, all a Nat 20 means is that you don't suffer any notable losses to the Stone Dogs. But one of our Nat 20s is in fact a fairly minor country.

Thank you, it's been a heck of a ride. :cool:

What plot is this going to wank or fuck them over. I will only reroll for the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.