Hello. I was wondering if anyone could make a decent flag with this symbol on it and without the words below the canine:
14595822_217221422036192_1981309520701109834_n.jpg

Hey- so, I need maps of a couple things- since it's 2 requests per day, uh... Kurdish Principalities from the early 1800s, and the Indochinese Tusi- both of these are historical. I'm making a fractured world map, and I need these to make it even better. Full credit will be given if and when this request is fufilled- and if you do it, you'll probably need to do quite a bit of research-

flag - 2021-11-14T093505.559.png

Could some make a Coat of Arms for the SRM
I'd like it to look like the DDR coat of Arms with the CPUSA symbol instead of the Hammer and Compass, with the flag at the base of the coat of arms being the State Flag of Michigan, while the flag closer to the top is this flag

Can someone enlarge this emblem in the middle alittle?
I wasn't sure if you wanted the flag with a larger emblem on it or just the emblem and, if the latter, the paw print with the star or just the paw print on its own, so I've done all three...:)
Flag_w_pawprint_in_star_2x_larger-for_Jan_An-FG.pngPawprint_in_star_2x_larger-for_Jan_An-FG.pngPawprint_2x_larger-for_Jan_An-FG.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size versions - the emblem is twice the size of your original)

Last edited:

Deleted member 170721

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed your Christmas holidays. Can you please draw the Epirus border on the second map? (I have tried many times but I have been unable to do it properly)

Europe 1942 internal borders II.png
des99sg-3cf29c74-0af7-4e42-ab38-6af7f18eb615.png