can someone make the Provinces of the Kingdom of France in a worlda
here what I am talking about
870px-Provinces_france_1789.svg.png
Here's an attempt. I tried to use colors reminiscent of our map to make it clear which pixels belonged to which province.
1629326009431.png

Can someone replace the coat of arms of Bosnia on the Hungarian Coat of arms with the arms of the old Kingdom of Bosnia?

By that I mean replacing the arm with the sword in the bottom left of this:
800px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Lands_of_the_Holy_Hungarian_Crown_(1915-1918,_1919-1946).svg-min.png

With the escutcheon of this:
1024px-Coat_of_arms_of_Kingdom_of_Bosnia.svg.png

De-Confederization of the South

Flag of Alabama
1629850135404.png

Flag of Arkansas
Arkansas.png

Flag of Florida

Florida.png

Flag of Georgia
1629921808335.png

Flag of North Carolina
1629850236688.png

Flag of Tennessee
1629850186385.png

These are the US state flags would have look if Reconstruction is fully achieved

Last edited:
Can someone reproject some or all of these maps into QBam?
krasnoyarsk-map.jpg
(only the northern part, not south of Turukhansky District)
krasnoyarsk.jpg

gyimgmcghf.jpg

taymyria.png

There are plenty in this thread: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...e-roundels-and-markings-thread-mk-iii.486485/
If you have a specific request, feel free to ask, either here (I guess military aircraft markings could be viewed as a kind of modern heraldry) or in the Graphic Request Thread.
Well, in that case, I'll try asking both here and there.

I need a couple of military air markings of varying shapes.

-For Russians, the St. Andrew's naval ensign within a blue border.
--For Britain, a white diamond intersected by diagonal red lines, with the upper square filled in with the same red.
--For Canada, the same symbol as Britain, but with a golden green maple leaf in the lower square.
--For New England, the same as Britain, but a green fir tree in the lower square
--For Argentina, an oval bisected horizontally, with the lower half colored white and the upper half colored with the blue from Argentina's flag. The middle of the oval should have a golden circle.
--For Portugal, a blue diamond with a red border and five white dots inside it, arranged like the dots on the "5" side of a die.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to accept this request.

Last edited:
More of a blank map request but, does anyone have an OTL Worlda-compatible blank map featuring global warming-related sea level rise?

I'm sure there's one on the website already, but I haven't been able to find it.

More of a blank map request but, does anyone have an OTL Worlda-compatible blank map featuring global warming-related sea level rise?

I'm sure there's one on the website already, but I haven't been able to find it.
I've got a few lying around, I think from @Zauberfloete.
world+7m.png
7m
world+30m.jpg
30m

Attachments

• world+60m.png
    world+60m.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 156
Well, in that case, I'll try asking both here and there.

I need a couple of military air markings of varying shapes.

-For Russians, the St. Andrew's naval ensign within a blue border.
--For Britain, a white diamond intersected by diagonal red lines, with the upper square filled in with the same red.
--For Canada, the same symbol as Britain, but with a golden green maple leaf in the lower square.
--For New England, the same as Britain, but a green fir tree in the lower square
--For Argentina, an oval bisected horizontally, with the lower half colored white and the upper half colored with the blue from Argentina's flag. The middle of the oval should have a golden circle.
--For Portugal, a blue diamond with a red border and five white dots inside it, arranged like the dots on the "5" side of a die.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to accept this request.
@FriendlyGhost already has: