CIA_Laos.jpg

CIA agents in Petropavlosk-Kamchatsky to train and assist Russian guerillas against the Germans.

lmtas%209-03082%20m.jpg

B-36 Peacemaker, a strategic bomber that replaced the B-29 Superfortress from 1950s to the 1960s. The Peacemaker had the ability to hit Germany all the way from the U.S. mainland.

The_Pentagon_January_2008.jpg

Overhead view of the Pentagon, seat of the U.S. Department of Defense. Proxy conflicts were monitored by both the Pentagon and the DoD during the American-German Cold War.

I have a question, how are American-Soviet relations in this timeline? Since the Soviets are rump state, I would see them not as hostile as towards the Americans as OTL?

sabah.jpg

Map of the U.S. Territory of the Commonwealth of the Philippines which includes the territory of Sabah. Sabah has been in dispute of ownership with the Islands since the Islamic kingdoms, the Spanish East Indies, and the First Philippine Republic. The dispute continued on until the 20th century. After Britain's defeat to Germany in World War II, the United States quickly seized possesion of Britain overseas colonies in the New World and the Far East to prevent them from falling to Axis hands. Sabah was included and taken over by joint Filipino and American Forces, much to the annoyance of Britain and pro-Malaysian independence groups. In the 21st century, Sabah is firmly a part of the United States under the administration of the government of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.

Sabah, like Mindanao, is home to the largest Islamic population in the United States and their territories.

image004.jpg

Seaborne Forces of the Philippine National Guard (part of the United States National Guard) on patrol in Sabah.

latest

Flags of the United States and the Soviet Union in a Lend-Lease Memorial in Fairbanks, Alaska as a symbol of friendship. The two flags are also flown in Lend-Lease memorials located in Arkhangelsk, Petropavlosk-Kamchatsky, Murmansk, Magadan, Provideniya, and Vladivostok.

yb-60%20j%20l.jpg

B-60 Convair in flight. The B-60 replaced the B-36 as America's strategic bomber in the early 1950s until the introduction of the B-52 in 1954.

89calendar-002b.jpg

USS Midway (CV-41) somewhere in the Pacific, 1980s.

(OOC: I imagine without the USSR, China, and North Korea to contain, the U.S. Navy still would put emphasis on its carriers).

Deleted member 2186

If there's one area the Fatherland Kriegsmarine would be good at, it's subs.

Hell, IRL we're still rather good at them.
I think one is named the Grossadmiral Doenitz in the novel who was based in Trondheim and which was a nuclear submarine, mostly likely due its name i think it might be a missile submarine.

Spanish Dictator Francisco Franco (1892 - 1974) pictured here in 1971. He would be overthrown and arrested in a US-backed coup later that year. The new government sentenced him to life imprisonment for extensive crimes against humanity, and he died in 1974 in a prison located near Madrid. DCWASW9XoAA_rIj.jpg

(Sorry for the bad size, I'm worthless on uploading files correctly)

Not a photo as such but the full results of the 1944 Presidential Election as per the Map I posted last year.

Attachments

• 1944 FATHERLAND ELECTION.pdf
    473.8 KB · Views: 455
dc7mg87-06f5bf40-93b5-4c9f-b5ed-4667188265e7.jpg

Brazilian dictator Emilio Garrastazu Médici delivering a emergency live TV speech about the situation in Germany. Being of italian descent and a fascist in all but name, Médici ruled brazil with a iron fist emulating the italian regime until the collapse of his junta in 1972 after the "march of the 300 thousand" paralized most of Brazil emulating the anti fascist marches that brought down the italian regime a few months prior.

information_items_1235.jpg

Mikhail Kalashnikov pictured here showing Soviet military commanders his new concept of an AK-47 "assault rifle" which would later see use against the Wermatch in the 1950s and 1960s.
kalashnikov232way-7fbf0b909a4f14fceea2817b0287f5867ce74d16-s800-c85.jpg

Kalashnikov in 2008 pictured with an AK-47. The gun designer would pass away on December 2013 where prior to this, he expressed disdain that his weapon was used for warfare.
Why would he have disdain for the Ak-47? Wouldn't it have been used by the red army against the SS to avoid extermination by the Nazi's? I would think he would be proud of it.

Why would he have disdain for the Ak-47? Wouldn't it have been used by the red army against the SS to avoid extermination by the Nazi's? I would think he would be proud of it.

Think of it as an analogy of the OTL where the AK-47 is used in various wars in the Third World. Even after the Nazis fall in this timeline, there will still be war in other countries and AK-47s along with their variants would be widely used.