Status
Not open for further replies.

ST15RM

Banned
Populism is not, in any regards, a winning platform. So Trump resembles the leftist politician he championed earlier in his life.
ironic cause all he wants to do is "win and win and win." You could have him go independent, but i dunno.

Populism is not, in any regards, a winning platform. So Trump resembles the leftist politician he championed earlier in his life.
Does this mean that left-wing populism is unpopular or just the right-wing populism OTL Trump adheres to?

GcOE2C3.png
E T E R N A L G O V E R N E R B R I A N S C H W E I T Z E R
Makes me nostalgic for 2013/2014, when everyone thought the 2016 election was gonna be him vs Chris Christie.

Qk4VO2G.png

So Justin's out as immigration minister eh? Did I miss an article about that or are you just sneaking more lore into wiki articles? Or did the Maryland flag open the retcon floodgates?

So Justin's out as immigration minister eh? Did I miss an article about that or are you just sneaking more lore into wiki articles? Or did the Maryland flag open the retcon floodgates?

It says he took office on the 12th, so I’m guessing he’s out. Maybe Regan didn’t want to keep around a potential competitor with the looming election.

Status
Not open for further replies.