Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, but if Brooklyn is the richest city, then what is its overall GDP, both nominal and PPP? I am just curious to see where it ranks compared to other powerhouses like NYC, London, etc.

Also, what is the national wealth of New England? If you don't know what that is, here's a link:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

Again, I don't track economic data at that level as complex as I do elsewhere.

I also noted that Brooklyn is the economic and financial centre. Not that it was the richest. Considering that it's part of the Tri-City Region, it makes it kinda impossible to parse out relevant economic data from Brooklyn vis a vie New York City.

As for wealth, I calculated the Household net worth of New England, not the total national wealth.

Household net worth is £26.842 trillion. This translates to $32.930 trillion.

Again, I don't track economic data at that level as complex as I do elsewhere.

I also noted that Brooklyn is the economic and financial centre. Not that it was the richest. Considering that it's part of the Tri-City Region, it makes it kinda impossible to parse out relevant economic data from Brooklyn vis a vie New York City.

As for wealth, I calculated the Household net worth of New England, not the total national wealth.

Household net worth is £26.842 trillion. This translates to $32.930 trillion.
a net worth per capita of $1.5 million? Wow.

Brooklyn Daily Eagle: 20/06/2018
WeoLOoG.png

Ooh! Things and stuff. Who will swear in the new Prime Minister after the federal election if Bruno isn't replaced? I can see why the public didn't like that awful second alternative flag. I wouldn't really know what to choose if the flag of New England changes because the old one is cool but so are the alternatives.

I see this has not been asked before but have any countries experimented with alcohol prohibition and related to that what is organized crime like? Are the Italians associated with organized crime? Is organized crime particularly Italian crime as romanticized as it is OTL with Scorsese, Godfather, etc?

I do hope the flag changes at least. It's just a bit...nondescriptive. The Australian and New Zealand flags of OTL at least have star patterns to identify where they are in the world. The New England flag just strikes me as so bland. :p On the other hand, if you've already had the trouble of having it printed out and flying it, that would be...awkward...

Last edited:
I do hope the flag changes at least. It's just a bit...nondescriptive. The Australian and New Zealand flags of OTL at least have star patterns to identify where they are in the world. The New England flag just strikes me as so bland. :p On the other hand, if you've already had the trouble of having it printed out and flying it, that would be...awkward...

That just means I raffle off the "old flag" and buy the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.