How's the Start?

• Total voters
any predictions on china?
With improved relations and trade with the Ottoman Empire, I can see China has gotten improved, thanks to having an additional partner on diplomatic and economic affair. These two empires have common interests in the face of western colonialism and being 'eastern' nations to be left relatively independent. Though, a closer relationships between Ottoman Empire and China might've made the great powers a little nervous or wary.

My prediction is that the Chinese Empire comes out on top. The warlords will probably start winning at some point and attempt an offensive from Shanxi and Manchuria into the Chinese Empire in an attempt to get encircle them and connect with Anhui. Whether this succeeds I have no clue. Now once the warlords start winning they’ll grow to distrust each other as most lust for power and wealth and fear what would happen if a more wealthy and powerful one took the weaker ones out. This will cause distrust and eventually infighting between the warlords. This will shatter the alliance and the Empire of China gains the upper hand.

For the provisional government of China I have no clue. I’m not an expert on Chinese history let alone military history and tactics.

thoughts?
Good chapter.

I mean, depends on the situation post-war. If China goes for a more devolved form of government with greater autonomy in the provinces, things might be smoothed over.
That's certainly possible but knowing the unitary structures of Chinese governments have a tendency to lean to I doubt a federal like system will be implemented.

My prediction is that the Chinese Empire comes out on top. The warlords will probably start winning at some point and attempt an offensive from Shanxi and Manchuria into the Chinese Empire in an attempt to get encircle them and connect with Anhui. Whether this succeeds I have no clue. Now once the warlords start winning they’ll grow to distrust each other as most lust for power and wealth and fear what would happen if a more wealthy and powerful one took the weaker ones out. This will cause distrust and eventually infighting between the warlords. This will shatter the alliance and the Empire of China gains the upper hand.

For the provisional government of China I have no clue. I’m not an expert on Chinese history let alone military history and tactics.

Good chapter.
Warlords breaking after being partially successful? Yes that is probably highly likely.

I would also like to mention that the new cabinet of the ottoman government is perhaps the most diverse ethnically yet. It is a good sign for future ottoman politics.

Can I ask you explained why the armenian party collapsed, but why did the Jewish party collapse? Who do they vote for? Also can i please ask what are the relations between various jewish groups in the empire like the like the jews who lived there for many generations to new immigrant jews who are arriving?

thoughts?
On the Ottomans: Really looking forward to seeing how this multicultural cabinet play out, especially under the man who in another universe would be known as Ataturk.

On the Mexicans: hope those investments don't come back to bite the Ottomans in the ass, though I'm rooting for the FRCA to finally unite.

On China: I'm predicting the Empire comes out with a win, both in the civil war and in the war with Japan.

How's the Imamate of Oman doing? Still hanging on in the interior?
Arabia can into coast line
The uighur question is inevitable.
the Ottoman Empire might be able to use its religious authority to smooth things over, plus I bet the Chinese will remember who stood with them and who did not (just like how communist China remembered how Ningxia and Xinjiang stood against them till the end)
The republican rebels will be a pain to both imperial and warlord factions, but the warlords with there lack of cohesion and legitimacy will be prone to rebels (like the yellow turban rebels)

I also noticed how Russia did not sign that treaty, they might just help the warlords in Manchuria and Mongolian to protect there investments and get in good with a new United Chinese government (or northern break away states That will annexed into Russia or brought into there sphere)
hope those investments don't come back to bite the Ottomans in the ass
I think the Ottoman Empire is building an informal alliance of developing independent nations (Ethiopia, China, Mexico, Egypt, Persia, Arabia ) and groups under colonial rule (Morocco, aceh, Central Asia, India)

plus the ottomans will probably creat a OPEC like alliance with Mexico in it eventually

plus the ottomans will probably creat a OPEC like alliance with Mexico in it eventually
This is very possible. The only difference is that instead Mexico and other main oil producers, given the current infrastructure projects, industrial and naval prospects, ottomans will have a high rate of oil consumption. Dont know if the rate between internal consumption and production will be enough to be a net exporter and influence oil prices.

Maybe someone more familiar with oil upstream/midstream development can shed more light about this.

The ethnic plurality in the new gabinet is also sending a message: All the minorities have a place in the Ottoman Empire, even foreign-born ottomans like Woods Pasha. David Ben Gurion is still in his political and professional career, as the forefront for all the ottoman jews, but i expect more minorities (Laz, Kurds, Berbers, etc...) to get involved in this ottoman state.

1. I hope Japan is smart enough to not attack China and I hope Japan keeps Taiwan.

2. So... a Mexico that isn't under a dictatorship and having more control of it's economic and trades, but I worry it may or may not be under Ottoman control economic wise...

3. I'm wondering how Scandinavia is doing, especially Finland.