Map Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

"The New order shall fall"

"Gott helfe uns allen"-Herman Goering shortly after 'The Displacement'​

View attachment 745362
Behold my first attempt ever at making a map.

The Summary is that a few Evil or morally grey factions from certain franchises and other works get transported to the TNO: Last days of Europe.

Crimson: The Rebel army from the metal slug series. Currently in Central Africa.
Orange: The Chinese Hegemony from the Shattered citadel TL. OTL location.
Grey: Ursus from an Arknights AU where it has modern firearms and military equipment. Currently located in OTL Russia and Siberia.
Dark Turquoise: Pre War USA from the fallout franchise. Located in North America along with occupied Mexico and Canada as well.
White: A Larger Paradeus from Girls frontline. Located on the Baltics.

Criticism helps as well.
I see this is an alt TNO where Atlantropa happened. Also, Fallout didn't have 50 states, it had 13 Commonwealths.

EEN 1650.png

And here is the same scenario, one hundred years later

god, imagine what Brazilian English must sound like.
or worse, the cuisine

Good looking graphic, except I have two critiques...
1) I like the projections of the small inset maps better than the two larger ones. (Are they polar projections?) Because sticking the two far ends of a prime meridian centered map together always looks inadequate. There are Pacific Ocean centered maps that work better in these cases.
2) Even when I click the linked image I can't read the text and see the detail you've put into the map

Federated American States following the secession of Ohio and Pennsylvania, linking the two halves of the Federation at last. WIP.

View attachment 745340
Why didn't Illinois secede? And what's up with Indiana? Where's southern US's border? As IOTL? I think a good way to get Northern secession is to have US not get Oregon territory but get even more of Mexico

Last edited:
rjxq9ug5l0291.png

“The UNITED STATES of AMERICA launched its destined liberation of the CARIBBEAN in 1855, when heroic President STEPHEN DOUGLAS defeated by war the cruel SPANISH EMPIRE. After putting down the treasonous NORTHERN REBELLION of 1861, the heroes of this everlasting union continued the expansion of ANGLO-SAXON CIVILIZATION and DEMOCRACY to the other PAPISTS DESPOTATES of Hispanic America so close to calamitous AFRICANIZATION. With nothing besides brotherly love, the UNION welcomed into its domestic tranquility its pubescent neighbors. Following the primordial rule of competition, American expansion challenged the ultimate imperial power, the decadent EMPIRE OF BRITAIN. In 1906, the UNITED STATES joined the GREAT WAR to finally complete the sacred cause of our Founding Fathers, expelling monarchy from the New World by 1912. Today, the sun has risen on an EMPIRE OF LIBERTY WHICH STRETCHES FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA.” –HISTORY OF THE REPUBLIC, 1913
(text is from in-universe history book I'm not racist)
Why's Cuba split in half? And what's going on in the world at large? I'd love to know more about this

Status
Not open for further replies.