Map Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
1653674448564.png

Mbam map of the Weimar Republic in the style of a Wikipedia map I found of the actual Weimar Republic.
The differences are, border changes with Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Poland, Lithuania and the SEA.
Inside differences between this and the actual Reich in 1933 are that Austria is in it, the Saar is in it, Danzig is in it, that it still has Eupen-Malmedy, the Těšín area and Memel land, that it did some sea reclamation that Mecklenburg is united, that Hannover is a free state, that the greater Hamburg protocol was done, that Oldeburg lost its exlaves, that the Frontier March of Posen-West Prussia of divided and that Saxony-Anhalt and Hesse-Nassau got divided in two (in OTL Saxony Anhalt was divided into two provinces and into the governmental district of Erfurt, which was in a personal union with the Gaul leader of Thuringia).

View attachment 745082
Mbam map of the Weimar Republic in the style of a Wikipedia map I found of the actual Weimar Republic.
The differences are, border changes with Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Poland, Lithuania and the SEA.
Inside differences between this and the actual Reich in 1933 are that Austria is in it, the Saar is in it, Danzig is in it, that it still has Eupen-Malmedy, the Těšín area and Memel land, that it did some sea reclamation that Mecklenburg is united, that Hannover is a free state, that the greater Hamburg protocol was done, that Oldeburg lost its exlaves, that the Frontier March of Posen-West Prussia of divided and that Saxony-Anhalt and Hesse-Nassau got divided in two (in OTL Saxony Anhalt was divided into two provinces and into the governmental district of Erfurt, which was in a personal union with the Gaul leader of Thuringia).
Nice.

rjxq9ug5l0291.png

“The UNITED STATES of AMERICA launched its destined liberation of the CARIBBEAN in 1855, when heroic President STEPHEN DOUGLAS defeated by war the cruel SPANISH EMPIRE. After putting down the treasonous NORTHERN REBELLION of 1861, the heroes of this everlasting union continued the expansion of ANGLO-SAXON CIVILIZATION and DEMOCRACY to the other PAPISTS DESPOTATES of Hispanic America so close to calamitous AFRICANIZATION. With nothing besides brotherly love, the UNION welcomed into its domestic tranquility its pubescent neighbors. Following the primordial rule of competition, American expansion challenged the ultimate imperial power, the decadent EMPIRE OF BRITAIN. In 1906, the UNITED STATES joined the GREAT WAR to finally complete the sacred cause of our Founding Fathers, expelling monarchy from the New World by 1912. Today, the sun has risen on an EMPIRE OF LIBERTY WHICH STRETCHES FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA.” –HISTORY OF THE REPUBLIC, 1913
(text is from in-universe history book I'm not racist)

Originally I had posted this in the graphics thread but I felt might be time to post it here. This is from a world where the Rhomans held onto the middle east and egypt and found the Colony of Australia.

Attachments

• Rhomanian Notosia.jpg
    Rhomanian Notosia.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 269
honestly the gap between MBAM and VT-BAM is pretty large so. think there needs to be something like a 24K-BAM or something

“The UNITED STATES of AMERICA launched its destined liberation of the CARIBBEAN in 1855, when heroic President STEPHEN DOUGLAS defeated by war the cruel SPANISH EMPIRE. After putting down the treasonous NORTHERN REBELLION of 1861, the heroes of this everlasting union continued the expansion of ANGLO-SAXON CIVILIZATION and DEMOCRACY to the other PAPISTS DESPOTATES of Hispanic America so close to calamitous AFRICANIZATION. With nothing besides brotherly love, the UNION welcomed into its domestic tranquility its pubescent neighbors. Following the primordial rule of competition, American expansion challenged the ultimate imperial power, the decadent EMPIRE OF BRITAIN. In 1906, the UNITED STATES joined the GREAT WAR to finally complete the sacred cause of our Founding Fathers, expelling monarchy from the New World by 1912. Today, the sun has risen on an EMPIRE OF LIBERTY WHICH STRETCHES FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA.” –HISTORY OF THE REPUBLIC, 1913
So to Summarize: Bad End. Got it.

rjxq9ug5l0291.png

(text is from in-universe history book I'm not racist)
Oh boy oh boy I love "What Madness Is This" level Americas

Chris Columbus lands in ... India? (or; America is Eurasia but backwards)

This was an old idea of mine, but my early iterations were frustrated by lack of climate/topography if the landmass was reversed/transplanted on the globe.

However thanks to this post, I borrowed data on how the land's climate would look if it was reversed relative to the planet rotation

Since Asia is much too large to fit inside the planet twice, I had to cut out the middle section, keeping Europe in the east coast, and the Far East as the west coast.

A fun byproduct is the creation of a "Western Passage" where ships can pass through a series of 4 straights through the reverse-Mediterranean from the Atlantic to the Pacific (Gibraltar, Istanbul, Korea/Dalian).

To make the Bering Straight work, I ended up with a funky combination of mirrored Kamchatka on the South, normal Alaska on the West, and the European Arctic as the North

image size reduced, original was too large

original post on reddit

double-india-3-2.png

View attachment 745082
Nice map but I have to lol at tesin.

"Is Tesin Polish or Czech?"
"GERMAN"

Last edited:

"The New order shall fall"

"Gott helfe uns allen"-Herman Goering shortly after 'The Displacement'​

The New Order Last Days of Europe (1).png

Behold my first attempt ever at making a map.

The Summary is that a few Evil or morally grey factions from certain franchises and other works get transported to the TNO: Last days of Europe.

Crimson: The Rebel army from the metal slug series. Currently in Central Africa.
Orange: The Chinese Hegemony from the Shattered citadel TL. OTL location.
Grey: Ursus from an Arknights AU where it has modern firearms and military equipment. Currently located in OTL Russia and Siberia.
Dark Turquoise: Pre War USA from the fallout franchise. Located in North America along with occupied Mexico and Canada as well.
White: A Larger Paradeus from Girls frontline. Located on the Baltics.

Criticism helps as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.