I always figured that the TTL peace treaty to end the war would be signed in Nagasaki, hence the title. But of course its down to Seal to decide how the story goes.

Personally I found the death of Hitler plausa le, bei g one of those unexpected butterflies that is often noted by the readers in the forum but arenot realised in the story. Certainly a very different world situation emerges when two great powers (using that term a bit loosely) go to war.

I'd just like to point out that the assassination of Hitler was based on a very real attempt from OTL. It just happened to succeed TTL thanks to very reasonable butterflies.

I'd just like to point out that the assassination of Hitler was based on a very real attempt from OTL. It just happened to succeed TTL thanks to very reasonable butterflies.
The surprising thing about all the assassination attempts on Hitler is that he managed to survive them all

The surprising thing about all the assassination attempts on Hitler is that he managed to survive them all
In far to many ATLs Hitler seems to survive cause he's Hitler or the other extreme 'You think Hitler was bad.....' ATL seems to be treading a sensible middle ground well.

Indeed. After escaping Elser's bomb in OTL, Hitler began saying to his cronies that he was favored by destiny. And he didn't even know lucky he really was. Operation FLASH got a timebomb on his plane in March 1943, but it didn't go off and the plotters retrieved it. Hitler never knew. The von dem Bussche suicide bomb plan of December 1943 was thwarted when Allied bombs blew up the freight car holding the new uniform he was to model for Hitler - the night before. Hitler never knew.

Indeed. After escaping Elser's bomb in OTL, Hitler began saying to his cronies that he was favored by destiny. And he didn't even know lucky he really was. Operation FLASH got a timebomb on his plane in March 1943, but it didn't go off and the plotters retrieved it. Hitler never knew. The von dem Bussche suicide bomb plan of December 1943 was thwarted when Allied bombs blew up the freight car holding the new uniform he was to model for Hitler - the night before. Hitler never knew.

Reminds me of a comic I saw:
Young Nazi guard being briefed by his Sargent:
Sgt: You ready to spend night guarding the Furher?
YNG: Yes sir!
Suddenly the Air shimmers and a person dressed in strange 'futuristic' gear steps through an tries to shoot Hitler but is killed by the Sgt and the YNG.
Sgt: You alright?
YNG: Yes... but you have to wonder why this keeps happening...

Randy

Reminds me of a comic I saw:
Young Nazi guard being briefed by his Sargent:
Sgt: You ready to spend night guarding the Furher?
YNG: Yes sir!
Suddenly the Air shimmers and a person dressed in strange 'futuristic' gear steps through an tries to shoot Hitler but is killed by the Sgt and the YNG.
Sgt: You alright?
YNG: Yes... but you have to wonder why this keeps happening...

Randy
You mean this one:

Shirer quoted him as saying "I fully understand why 90% of the historic assassinations were successful.……the solution is to live irregularly…" Adolf's abrupt changes in schedule were intended to foil possible assassination attempts based on foreknowledge of where he'd be and when.