For Want of A Sandwich - A Franz Ferdinand Lives Wikibox TL

List of Presidents of Euskadi
Prezeuskadi.jpg

Based on the list, I presume the Musks didnt make it out in time?
Elon is a successful entrepreneur, but nowhere near the level and wealth of OTL.
Well, I would say something like if most people from those OTL countries saw those leaders ITTL, whenever they be “Gandhi-best” or “Reagan-best”, and they would think “darn, we really missed out on having somebody good in charge of our country back in our universe” or something like that. Basically, compared to in our timeline, how good or well-liked, historically or contemporary, are these leaders in this timeline, that hypothetically if people from OTL read about them like we are doing here, might wish they were elected/became leader of their nation in their timeline, if that makes sense.

For a reversed scenario, if this is still confusing that is, it would be like if a ITTL person read about FDR from our timeline, thinking that FDR would’ve made a good President in their timeline. Or a ITTL progressive Kiwi reading about Jacinda Arden from OTL, and wishing her family stayed in New Zealand in their timeline.
Well, if I had to pick ten, it would be :
United States - George McGovern ;
Germany - Heinz Kissinger ;
France - Jean-Jacques Servant-Schreiber ;
Russia - Mikhail Gorbatchev ;
United Kingdom - Peter Shore ;
China - Yan Xishan ;
Japan - Shintaro Ishihara ;
Australia - Gareth Evans ;
Iran - Mohammed Mossadegh ;
Italy - Italo Balbo.

I presume the Great Evacuation was for all of South Africa’s white inhabitants?
Considering the last President of South Africa here hailed from the white opposition to Apartheid IOTL and Azania’s desire for a pure black nation, we can only hope that Asians and Coloureds were also included in said evacuation.

What happened to George H. W. Bush and his family, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama in this timeline? Will they get their own posts in the future?