Disaster at Leuthen TL - Frederick the Great dies in battle

Do you think with the Brits in Civil War, that France could take advantage and try to eliminate the royalists (and the royals) in Tunisia once and for all?

What would be your characters loyalty to Vienna by chance?

35001931.jpg

So, do as you please in this aspect.

Just voted for this great TL the third year in a row, hope you win this time!:D
I hope you can pin my name somewhere as Ze'ev koshrovski, a jewish left wing general/political activist in Prussia/Poland/UK/Palestine, or as Wilhelm Weinberger in Austria/The German stats.
Long live the Dierwolf! Long live the Collectavist revolotion! Long live the Disaster at Leuthen!

Can't believe I overlooked the whole, 'vote and get a minor character' thing, I voted without the incentive but I'll take you up on the offer if its still good.

Let's go with Jakub Pułaski, as without a USA and Poland reborn sooner my family ITTL wouldn't have left.

If its not too much to request keeping the character in the military, rather than in politics, but if not just don't make him a dirty collectivist or solidarist or a traitor and I won't complain. Thanks!

I just voted and victory is in sight!
My name is James Evans. If Australia gets involved in the civil war, can I please be a staunch royalist (backs the monarchy, opposes the collectivist government) there.

Don't jinx it...

And yes I'll put him in. To fight for King and Country.

Heh... somewhere in your timeline, there is bound to be a certain writer writing down stories about unfathomable star-gods beyond human ken and how they constantly manipulate the events of his world... mostly for shits and giggles. :p

It'll be interesting how Europe will go down. Austria-Hungary's northern flank is practically hostile to them, not to mention fairly strong, and one of their major allies (Britain) is in a middle of a massive civil war. Their biggest potential allies are Republican West Russia, maybe Collectivist France and a big maybe for Italy. I can see the Hapsburgs allying with West Russia. Italy... well, are there still Italian claims to Venice? As for Collectivist France... unless the Prussians are really that bad maybe they'll do a "Deal with the Devil" alliance and give them some scraps in the end (not that that won't end badly at all, really :rolleyes::p).

The same actually goes to the Berlin-Warsaw Axis. Their (almost) surrounded by enemies that would love to take them down a peg. I think their biggest salvation is if whoever wins the British Civil War either sides with the Axis or goes isolationist. The only other allies the Axis I believe might get is Rhineland, but their isolationists, and Romania, which might still be eyeing Austro-Hungarian Transylvania.

As for West Russia... well, once they industrialize like the Soviet Union of OTL, I have a hard time believing they'll crush Poland and maybe even reach eastern Prussia. The only hope the Axis has against Russia is to eliminate the other immediate threat (Austria-Hungary) and refocus their entire might against Russia.

And Collectivist France? Well, If I read it correctly, their more or less keeping things to themselves, rebuilding post-war France. And since their a democratic state, the French people might not want to stomach another protracted war, especially if a Nationalist Great Britain arises after the British Civil War and allies with whoever their fighting against.

Excellent insight. Some of this wrong. Other points are spot on. But I'm not saying which because I might change my mind :p

Also voted. My name is Henrique Guilherme, i`m portuguese

Will do.

Do you think with the Brits in Civil War, that France could take advantage and try to eliminate the royalists (and the royals) in Tunisia once and for all?

They're definitely thinking about it. Main issue is the Royalist navy is still a powerful force. But without British help..

Oh...almost forgotten, my name is Marco Busi, use it as you want

Nice. He shall appear.

Just voted for this great TL the third year in a row, hope you win this time!:D
I hope you can pin my name somewhere as Ze'ev koshrovski, a jewish left wing general/political activist in Prussia/Poland/UK/Palestine, or as Wilhelm Weinberger in Austria/The German stats.
Long live the Dierwolf! Long live the Collectavist revolotion! Long live the Disaster at Leuthen!

Thanks! Your loyalty is appreciated. And I hope I do too!

Will do. Might use both.. Yes... Well if Thande wins at least I can count on you for the coup.

Can't believe I overlooked the whole, 'vote and get a minor character' thing, I voted without the incentive but I'll take you up on the offer if its still good.

Let's go with Jakub Pułaski, as without a USA and Poland reborn sooner my family ITTL wouldn't have left.

If its not too much to request keeping the character in the military, rather than in politics, but if not just don't make him a dirty collectivist or solidarist or a traitor and I won't complain. Thanks!

Bit of shameless bribing. Plus it makes it easier than having to make up names all the time. Haha no worries, will do.

My favorite timeline on this site! :)

Could I be Heinrich Braumann, a Prussian politician?

Thank you very much!

I've had to make a list of all these names now. You shall all appear I promise.

Well ... as for Allies for Austria, in the blurb about Post GreatWar Denmark, mentioned that those two were getting closer in an argeed concern about a Prussian-Polish Alliance getting to strong in the area. Denmark might not have the ability to put enough men on the front to be really scary, but they'd be able to run a fairly effective blockade of their navies, and tie up quite a few men protecting their coastal domains from naval assault

Mick Parrish here, voted and also Irish.

Though if it's too stereotypical you can just use the surname for whatever you like, and/or my pen name, T. A. Hook.

what's this on cameos? Using our real names?

Direwolf offered cameos for people who vote for Disaster at Leuthen in the Turtledoves.

As for what name you choose that's up to you. Some seem to have used their real names, others haven't. So if you don't want to use your name then either make one up for the country you want your character to be from or go up your family tree a bit to find some inspiration for the name.

Name's Kalin Stoimenov, its a Bulgarian name, but Stoimenov can work with most slavic languages.

Voted and hopeful that this timeline will eventually be nice to my home country.

Voted for your timeline. Maybe there's an Irish nationalist named Patrick Ryan somewhere in this civil war?

Mick Parrish here, voted and also Irish.

Though if it's too stereotypical you can just use the surname for whatever you like, and/or my pen name, T. A. Hook.

Thank you both for your votes. And I'm going to put you on opposite sides. Just to see what happens.

I just voted.

Oh, and I'll go with the name José Antonio Martos, a Filipino nationalist and military commander.

Thank you very much, will get you in.

what's this on cameos? Using our real names?

Direwolf offered cameos for people who vote for Disaster at Leuthen in the Turtledoves.

As for what name you choose that's up to you. Some seem to have used their real names, others haven't. So if you don't want to use your name then either make one up for the country you want your character to be from or go up your family tree a bit to find some inspiration for the name.

Yup. Those who voted can PM/Comment a name for me to use in the timeline and some idea who they want it to be. Saves me making up names all the time. I've had to start a list now.

Name's Kalin Stoimenov, its a Bulgarian name, but Stoimenov can work with most slavic languages.

Voted and hopeful that this timeline will eventually be nice to my home country.

I'm a big fan of that name. Thank you for vote. As for Bulgaria, well we shall have to wait and see.

I voted. You can put me down as Alfred M. Anywhere's good. :D

Thank you! Well that's nice and easy.

Upcoming Update Schedule:

- Spain/Italy
- Northern Europe (Scandinavia & FRR)
- Under the Sickle (Collectivist América)
- The rest of the Americas
- Countdown to war in East Asia

Though I may change my mind :D

Upcoming Update Schedule:

- Spain/Italy
- Northern Europe (Scandinavia & FRR)
- Under the Sickle (Collectivist América)
- The rest of the Americas
- Countdown to war in East Asia

Though I may change my mind :D

You've promised some closure on Polish- Russian relations few months ago :( (mainly- why didn't Poland and Finland took Ingria from Russia during civil war- it's a golden opportunity!).

You've promised some closure on Polish- Russian relations few months ago :( (mainly- why didn't Poland and Finland took Ingria from Russia during civil war- it's a golden opportunity!).

That's true I did. I'll work something into the north European update. Although the short version is Poland was too exhausted from the Great War and administering a massively increased territory to directly intervene. They did do bits and pieces along the border though, and aided the Tsarists when the Republicans got the upper hand.