Now that the April Fools is over, obviously I was kidding. I have zero musical talent.

The story will continue! I’m writing chapter thirty-two now. Kind of stuck on some parts so I’m rewriting to improve the scenes. It’ll be out in less than a week.

Glad a lot of y’all got that it was a joke. I was in the middle of teaching and it struck me to do it. Y’all have a great day!
I thought it was a good crack, but I have heard worse names in hip hop.

I have risen from my long sleep.

Wonderful progress on the TL.

@Tanner151 I can't find it I am quite tired but somewhere in the last part you used two "of's" in one sentence, grammatically incorrect
Otherwise fantastic, I quite liked the speech, I could very nicely imagine him saying all that, especially that last word with a yell, stress on "kh" and a twist of the head: "Sakhalin!"
Btw perhaps use exclamation marks more it actually helps the text a lot :) ty for awesome TL

@Tanner151 I can't find it I am quite tired but somewhere in the last part you used two "of's" in one sentence, grammatically incorrect
Otherwise fantastic, I quite liked the speech, I could very nicely imagine him saying all that, especially that last word with a yell, stress on "kh" and a twist of the head: "Sakhalin!"
Btw perhaps use exclamation marks more it actually helps the text a lot :) ty for awesome TL
Well, I suppose it's only natural we have a grammar Nazi in this thread.

Um Tanner, When Hitler will Take power,
What will be his priority? Especially during Weimar Civil War, Pan Germanism or Balkan Expansionism?

Last edited:
Balkan Expansionism?
It's been implied that Balkan Expansionism, ethnic cleansing, and a Fascist Alliance under a Social-National ideological framework will be the basis for Hitler's objectives. Basically bringing together like-minded countries to achieve a common goal, whether that be partitioning Yugoslavia, or driving the USSR further away from central Europe.

Last edited:
It's been implied that Balkan Expansionism, ethnic cleansing, and a Fascist Alliance under a Social-National ideological framework will be the basis for Hitler's objectives.
I know that. Tanner has also said that Hitler will also be Pan Germanist.
I was just asking whether Hitler will focus of Uniting Germany under Vienna or Will he be Focusing Expanding in Balkans first since he wants to do both and Germany will be Especially Vulnerable for Hitler Grabbing it during Weimar Civil War.

Last edited:
I was just asking whether Hitler will focus of Uniting Germany under Vienna or Will he be Focusing Expanding in Balkans first since he wants to do both and Germany will be Especially Vulnerable for Hitler Grabbing it during Weimar Civil War.
I don't see Hitler being able to grab Germany, not with the information we have.

When I do the edit for the Kindle version I’ll work more on the back and forth talking to make it more natural sounding. A lot of that has to do with grammar, including the !
Well, I suppose it's only natural we have a grammar Nazi in this thread.
Lol.
Well Tanner did ask the readers to check for mistakes and tell him. I always do that in long analytical messages, lately haven't been able to cause life lol
Very true. I may look over something a dozen times and not see the flaw that everyone can see on their first read through.
Grammar SoziNat
Chef’s kiss
Love it.
Um Tanner, When Hitler will Take power,
What will be his priority? Especially during Weimar Civil War, Pan Germanism or Balkan Expansionism?
Balkan Expansionism for sure but Hitler here is not as expansionist territory wise as OTL Hitler. Lebensraum is not a core Sozinat ideological pillar, if one at all. It’s more of economic and political exploitation of weaker puppet states (especially former A-H territory) while forging a strong international economic and military alliance. Austrian does annex Slovenia as mentioned in a flash-forward, as well as co-ruling South Tyrol with Italy due to their special agreement that has been discussed. There will be other territorial adjustments to the Austrian State throughout the war but Austria never becomes large like 1942 Germany became but it will have more allies (puppet or actual) than OTL Germany had to help balance out the scales.

Honestly Hitler might even try for a proto-European Economic Community in the late 30s and during the war (to obviously favor Austria and Italy) but I’m 50/50 on this idea at the moment. What do y’all think?

As for Pan-Germanism, Hitler would love for Germany and Austria to be one United German state… under Vienna’s rule, which will never happen. Austria doesn’t have the manpower or military strength to impose itself on Germany. Don’t get me wrong, many Germans will love what Hitler is doing, especially once the Civil War ends and you have Imperial Germany back, but Germany will not bow to the whims of Vienna. If there is ever a Wolfenstein: Nee Order-esque game in-universe where the Sozinats use Serbian-Jewish advanced technology, sure, but not in the Der Kampf story’s canon.
It's been implied that Balkan Expansionism, ethnic cleansing, and a Fascist Alliance under a Social-National ideological framework will be the basis for Hitler's objectives. Basically bringing together like-minded countries to achieve a common goal, whether that be partitioning Yugoslavia, or driving the USSR further away from central Europe.
Yes, correct on all accounts.
I know that. Tanner has also said that Hitler will also be Pan Germanist.
<responded to above>
I don't see Hitler being able to grab Germany, not with the information we have.
Mhmm. While more will be explained as we go on, Hitler could not and never will take all of Germany. It’s beyond infeasible.
Not Even During Civil War when Germany is at its weakest? ( TBF any invasion will lead to an United Front that will crush Austria honestly.)
The Austrian State will have a keen interest in the German Civil War and the three+ factions that will be fighting in it. However, as of now, Austria will not intervene in a direct military action into the Civil War.

I have two more POV sections to write and then the chapter will be finished for a final edit. Thought I could finish it over the weekend while on vacation in Florida. Yeah… that didn’t happen.

So this Hitler is gonna be the opposite of real Hitler. If I remember correctly, during Barbarossa the generals wanted to "befriend" the locals to use as labor and whatnot, but Hitler told them to eliminate everyone, leading to the eventual lack of food because nobody was left to properly farm and care for the animals that were still left.

I'm also curious as to how this Hitler is going to fall. If he's only wanting an economic conquest of the Balkans and isn't overly antagonistic to France or the other big nations, what will be the cause of this war?

"With the outbreak of war between the United Kingdom and the Japanese Empire, I advise we remain steadfast and monitor the situation.
I'm also curious as to how this Hitler is going to fall. If he's only wanting an economic conquest of the Balkans and isn't overly antagonistic to France or the other big nations, what will be the cause of this war?
Considering this, I'm assuming Japan starts it. The Kaiserreich 2.0, eyeing Polish land, is probably going to backstab the fascist alliance while they're busy fighting the USSR, which would spell their doom.

Don’t get me wrong, many Germans will love what Hitler is doing, especially once the Civil War ends and you have Imperial Germany back, but Germany will not bow to the whims of Vienna. If there is ever a Wolfenstein: Nee Order-esque game in-universe where the Sozinats use Serbian-Jewish advanced technology, sure, but not in the Der Kampf story’s canon.
German fascists:
Damn it, if only we accepted him into the army, one can wonder...

Amazing :D
I am quite curious how you will manage to give enough of a detailed outlook on the war itself to satisfy the nerds 🤓(I wear my glasses proudly) while writing in a narrative, individual POV format :0
Good luck!