Nice to know that this thread isn't dead yet. Btw, any other plans for Fire Emblem aside from that Exalt game thing?
The only other fire emblem game I have is rise of the exalt's sequel, which could br summarized as what if Chrom was Zuko and Corrin is "a kept in the dark about his origins" Aang. I can talk about it a bit more in a pm.

The only other fire emblem game I have is rise of the exalt's sequel, which could br summarized as what if Chrom was Zuko and Corrin is "a kept in the dark about his origins" Aang. I can talk about it a bit more in a pm.
Share those details...but that shouldn't be a robin expy? Unless the Corrin expy is a prince too?

Hey there, long time reader, first time poster. I'm not sure if y'all have discussed this or not, but with all the changes to gaming and popular culture surrounding them, does Bryan Lee O'Malley ever end up writing Scott Pilgrim and if so, how different is it from OTL's? Follow up, relevant to this, where does Edgar Wright end up?

I know that's a lotta questions and I apologize.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Hey there, long time reader, first time poster. I'm not sure if y'all have discussed this or not, but with all the changes to gaming and popular culture surrounding them, does Bryan Lee O'Malley ever end up writing Scott Pilgrim and if so, how different is it from OTL's? Follow up, relevant to this, where does Edgar Wright end up?

I know that's a lotta questions and I apologize.
You're forgiven, and welcome aboard! Just so you're completely aware, main author's a tad busy from what we know and in recent months has been somewhat less keen on answering questions not directly relating to main timeline elements for various reasons. (I'll be honest, when I started on the board back in 2017 I was... a little bad about that in retrospect.) You're fine, and as long as it's not overwhelmingly constant everything'll be alright.

We (and why I'm speaking for everyone on the thread is beyond me) as frequenters of the Player Two Start/Massively Multiplayer/Battle Royale timeline actually haven't discussed it to my recollection.

Last edited:
What happens to these following YouTubers ITTL?

TomSka
Caddicarus
I Hate Everything
Piemations
Alan Becker
Chuggaaconroy
TheMysteriousMrEnter
PhantomStrider
EmpLemon
Considering Dale Earnhardt didn’t die at the 2001 Daytona 500 ITTL, EmpLemon’s “Never Ever” video on him is probably either butterflied away, heavily altered, or discusses Bobby LaBonte’s death at the 2002 Aaron's 499 ITTL.

Updated to include the specific race Bobby LaBonte dies at ITTL.

Last edited:
Considering Dale Earnhardt didn’t die at the 2001 Daytona 500 ITTL, EmpLemon’s “Never Ever” video on him is probably either butterflied away, heavily altered, or discusses Bobby LaBonte’s death ITTL.
EmpLemon is the only reason I know who Dale Earnhardt is.

What happens to these following YouTubers ITTL?

TomSka
Caddicarus
I Hate Everything
Piemations
Alan Becker
Chuggaaconroy
TheMysteriousMrEnter
PhantomStrider
EmpLemon
Replying to this again as some other things occurred to me;
- With the PlayStation never happening, Caddicarus's content probably focuses on another platform.
- Chuggaaconroy probably starts his career with a Let's Play of either TTL's Mother 2 or the SNES remake of Mother from TTL. Adding onto this, there's probably still a decent hacking scene for Super Mario World so ProtonJon still gets his start somewhere. No clue about NintendoCapriSun nor The Runaway Guys, though.
- The most I can say for TMME, I Hate Everything, and Phantom Strider is that their videos are probably slightly different as it's entirely possible that some of the things they've reviewed don't even exist in this timeline.

I can't really comment on Piemations or Alan Becker as I'm not sure if anything has been said about Newgrounds or Adobe Flash. The game reviewers are kind of also up in the air as I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed if James Rolfe started Cinemassacre ITTL.