I'm not sick or anything, just working on other projects and playing games and stuff.

I don't think people realize how absolutely burned out on this timeline I was when I went on hiatus ^_^;;; I still need some time to get in the mood to work on this again.
Can relate tbh.

I'm not sick or anything, just working on other projects and playing games and stuff.

I don't think people realize how absolutely burned out on this timeline I was when I went on hiatus ^_^;;; I still need some time to get in the mood to work on this again.
Quality will ALWAYS kick Quantity's ass.

PNWKing

Banned
I just thought of something: Midlothian High School (TTL's "fusion dance", to borrow a term from a show that the last update is getting to the time of, of Columbine and Parkland) is Aimee Mann's alma mater. Did she participate in any fundraising events for the high school? Or especially for the victims?

I just thought of something: Midlothian High School (TTL's "fusion dance", to borrow a term from a show that the last update is getting to the time of, of Columbine and Parkland) is Aimee Mann's alma mater. Did she participate in any fundraising events for the high school? Or especially for the victims?
Not sure. I've gone through both Player Two Start and Massively Multiplayer and saw no mention of her.

Wondering what's the status of Banpresto ITTL.

Btw, Nivek's back.

Not sure. I've gone through both Player Two Start and Massively Multiplayer and saw no mention of her.

Wondering what's the status of Banpresto ITTL.

Btw, Nivek's back.
Well Sega and Bandai merged in 1998, so I just assumed that Banpresto was one of the four divisions that was allowed to continue on business as usual (Bandai Entertainment, Studio Sunrise, and Bandai Toys were the other three), with the Super Robot Wars games now being exclusive to Sega and then Apple platforms. Having Sega own them now actually managed to bring over SRW: Omega (TTL's Alpha Series) to the States with the major difference between the Japanese and American version is that instead of Macross, everything in the American version is based off Robotech.

Okay I read the synopsis on tv tropes and I'm impressed by the amount of events changed in your thread some for the better and some for the worst, I know your far past the 90s but I had some questions that didnt get answered in the synopsis

1. What is the statis of the eartbound series, did mother 3 get localised, did it even get made in this timeline, I imagine it to not be censored much due to this timelines more acceptance of LGBT rights

2. Did the Heavens Gate Cult get affected in any way, that suicide was one of the most notorious events of the 90s and considering how the other events of the like sorta fizzled out

3. Electronic Arts' status, considering they basically pirated genisis games to sell their own sports titles and that they were refusing to port games to the dreamcast in the OTL, and considering the karma that could be given to them, what were their status

4. Did wikipeidia get renamed or affected in anyway, just want to know what you would do to it

Those are the main question I wanted to ask, you dont need to awnser them due to this being the 2000s era and not 90 but I just wanted to get these off my chest because I love your alternate timeline and I want more information on it

Last edited:

PNWKing

Banned
1. What is the statis of the eartbound series, did mother 3 get localised, did it even get made in this timeline, I imagine it to not be censored much due to this timelines more acceptance of LGBT rights

2. Did the Heavens Gate Cult get affected in any way, that suicide was one of the most notorious events of the 90s and considering how the other events of the like sorta fizzled out

3. Electronic Arts' status, considering they basically pirated genisis games to sell their own sports titles and that they were refusing to port games to the dreamcast in the OTL, and considering the karma that could be given to them, what were their status

4. Did wikipeidia get renamed or affected in anyway, just want to know what you would do to it

1. I don't know, I'm just a reader.
2. I don't know.
3. I hope EA is dead ITTL. However @RySenkari and @Nivek would be the ones to ask.
4. I don't know. I hope it is less prone to editing by editors with agendas ITTL. although considering that #GamerGate and whatnot weren't as prominent ITTL that's probably a moot point.

Okay I read the synopsis on tv tropes and I'm impressed by the amount of events changed in your thread some for the better and some for the worst, I know your far past the 90s but I had some questions that didnt get answered in the synopsis

1, Mother/Earthbound Series is finished, ITOI Finished his vision and now is working on his blog as OTL, again OTL Itoi seems is just waiting something to make videogames again and ITTL he got less issue on the way, for now Itoi is still a revered Nintendo collaborator but mostly retired about videogames affair(besides promoting the mother trilogy of course). if there a surprise, just wait for it ;)

2.Sadly that was as OTL, those cults are very hard to track, specially one as HG unlike the waco or jonestowns one, was more subtle affair, some wackos just don't change.

3. Sadly EA already was an evil empire(tm) before the POD but because more competition they've behave a lot of better, for example weren't as brutal with Origin and Ultima is still a respected franchise even if one more online focused, to change or break EA we might have need an early POD for that.

4. I CAN'T Recall, an alternate name was proposed but dunno if even used, at times depends the butterflies is just can't recall it right now. If I recall it,I'll tell you

Thanks for you good response, I'm satisfied with that and in excited to see what you made for the Wii U era/Switch also with Minecraft around the corner I wonder what will be next

Thanks for you good response, I'm satisfied with that and in excited to see what you made for the Wii U era/Switch also with Minecraft around the corner I wonder what will be next
Techically Minecraft did exist, if you readed Massive multiplayer you might have noticed it... ;)

I'm just excited for your take on the Lootbox Battlefront 2 controversy
I think there was an earlier controversy about Enix implementing gacha mechanics in their Dragon Quest games, which led to them taking EA's place as Jim Sterling's target for criticism against lootboxes ITTL.

PNWKing

Banned
I wonder what Tamara Taylor is doing ITTL? She was born in 1970, way before the POD. Maybe she's doing some work for Nelvana or other Canadian companies?

I think there was an earlier controversy about Enix implementing gacha mechanics in their Dragon Quest games, which led to them taking EA's place as Jim Sterling's target for criticism against lootboxes ITTL.
That is gachapon controversy, about lootboxes...i can only say..Wait and See(and the controversy itself was as the game was very Japanese styled gacha for a company is well revered worldwide so for some did was a very low move)

Last thing just tell what year were at currently so that I dont get mixed up with the events
we just closed down 2016 and mid-generation of the eight generation of consoles, we're going ahead to 2017 and the crescendo of this gen console wars