Sorry for posting twice in a row, but I needed to get this off my chest. Just recently, I was talking with my mom about TTL and the huge backlash against autistic people ITTL that happened all thanks to the heinous actions of Chris-chan, and my mom speculated that I would've most likely been sent to a special care asylum for autistic people like me, meaning that I would most likely never see the outside world and what differences there were from OTL. Which consequently means that I wouldn't be here, or hell, even ALIVE for that matter, talking to you, eating fast food and listening to what sick beats I could only hear ITTL, I would just be permanently locked behind a door, all drugged up on meds, like a zombie. Which if that was the case for me ITTL, my determined fate, then thank FUCKING god, I'm not living a life like that IOTL. Simply put, a dystopia for people like me.

Sorry for posting twice in a row, but I needed to get this off my chest. Just recently, I was talking with my mom about TTL and the huge backlash against autistic people ITTL that happened all thanks to the heinous actions of Chris-chan, and my mom speculated that I would've most likely been sent to a special care asylum for autistic people like me, meaning that I would most likely never see the outside world and what differences there were from OTL. Which consequently means that I wouldn't be here, or hell, even ALIVE for that matter, talking to you, eating fast food and listening to what sick beats I could only hear ITTL, I would just be permanently locked behind a door, all drugged up on meds, like a zombie. Which if that was the case for me ITTL, my determined fate, then thank FUCKING god, I'm not living a life like that IOTL. Simply put, a dystopia for people like me.
Same........the TL's whole treatment of people with autism is the thing that spoils my view on this timeline somewhat.........

yeah same here

although i may or may not have it rough here (depending on who i live with ITTL)

if my dads still alive ITTL, i would have a normal life but with the exception of not being allowed to create my fursonas until im at least 16

if my moms alive ITTL like currently in OTL however i may still be the unpopular kid in school and will still go to special ed, but it would be way more harsher ITTL (with autistics being treated like criminals alongside manchildren) (my mom may even return to rehab for the first time since 1994 ITTL due to all the stress of raising an autistic and being drunk and drugged up leaving me with either one of my conservative family members, the best case scenario my sister in vancouver (or san fransico depending on if she gets an american visa or passport to live their ITTL) or the worst case scenario in respite care being abused and infantilized until mom comes back)

because autistics are treated worst ITTL i may have actually k**led myself somewhere in the years of either 2015, 2017, 2020, 2021 or even 2024 had the worst case scenario happen

because IOTL people may treat me like a child for having meltdowns
but at least its better than this

Last edited:
@RySenkari @Nivek
Hey. Sorry for the ping, but a friend on Discord had a question about the Timeline.

How do YouTube Poops (or the Videocean equivalent) look in this timeline? Without the CDI games to go off of, do they even exist in this universe?

How do YouTube Poops (or the Videocean equivalent) look in this timeline? Without the CDI games to go off of, do they even exist in this universe?
Would be much different, mostly focus on montage that other things but never become one of the early internet memes, so they would be just a niche among fans of edits

1) How did the James Bond movies from Goldeneye onwards develop ITTL?
2) Does the Kill James Bond podcast exist ITTL?
Very different, but we got a more focused TWINE(for example not Christmas Jones, Nicole Kidman was the bond girl) we got Sam Worthington as post Brosnan Bond but he just makes two movies as he never fully connected with the character and audience, Them we got Idris Elba as James bond, at this timeline point we might be scouting for the new bond..dunno who would be...

2)That's 50/50 would be far different with different people but a JB Podcast would still be and be very influential

Very different, but we got a more focused TWINE(for example not Christmas Jones, Nicole Kidman was the bond girl) we got Sam Worthington as post Brosnan Bond but he just makes two movies as he never fully connected with the character and audience, Them we got Idris Elba as James bond, at this timeline point we might be scouting for the new bond..dunno who would be...

2)That's 50/50 would be far different with different people but a JB Podcast would still be and be very influential
Hey Nivek, would you or RY ever consider creating year-end updates to the world? Maybe updated stuff for 2022 and 2023?