Yep, the Super Scope 2 which came out in early 1997 had some of the virtual boy tech included, not all, but enough to sort of work like a Virtual Boy Lite, complete with full color.
I've just realized something, was pixalworld and the sequel ported to other platforms like the minecraft of our world? if so is there a simular situation to the minecraft of our world, java vs bedrock, or did they find a way to port java to mobile?

The Amazing Race, Season 32
The Amazing Race 32: One Last Time Unto The Breach.

Yes this will be the last review I will do for the site. Unfortunately, this season is well…This season was filmed back in 2018. Scheduling issues and a desire to avoid not having a show to air for a writer’s strike that didn’t end up happening lead to this season starting in May. I’m glad that it aired when it did because if it were delayed again I don’t know what I would have done, let alone other fans. It was filmed in November and December 2018.

The Cast:
Kaylynn and Haley: Sisters. They make it in spite of their many, many, many mistakes. I do like them.

Will and James: Boyfriends. They are absolutely fabulous and they don’t care who knows it. At the same time, they are also very competitive.

Eswar and Aparna: Brother and Sister. They are often overshadowed by the bigger personalities of the season, but are enjoyable.

Nathan and Cody: Friends. I wish these two had made it further as they seemed like fun.

Riley and Maddison: Brothers. They are very aloof.

Jerry and Frank: Father and Son. I didn’t get any real sense of them.

Kellie and LaVonne: Friends and former Olympic hurdlers. They were a blast.

Chee and Hung: Married couple. They are the most calm of the teams.

DeAngelo and Gary: Friends and former Carolina Panthers. They seemed like an ok team.

Michelle and Victoria: Sisters. A good team with a bad sense of direction at times.

Leo and Alana: Dating. Their inconsistency was to their detriment.

The Race
Leg #1: “One Million Miles”

Original Air Date: May 20, 2020

Starting at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, California, teams get $350 and are told to fly to Port of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago. On arrival, teams go to the 24 Hour Fruit Stand from which each team member has to roll an oil drum a quarter of a mile to a carnival at the Exodus Panyard, getting tickets for the next morning to Tobago. The first seven teams leave at 7:40 A.M. and the remaining teams leave at 8:10 A.M.

Teams then make their way to Nylon Pool, where they have to find a uniquely painted fish with a combination that matched a fish on their boat. After unlocking it, they make their way to Pigeon Point where they find the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member has to learn and perform a section of Day-O on a steel drum. Teams then go to the Buccoo Integrated Facility where they race goats to the Pit Stop, where they were told to keep going except for the eliminated team.

1. Riley and Maddison 11:04 A.M. No prizes won this leg.

2. Eswar and Aparna 11:15 A.M.

3. Michelle and Victoria 12:00 P.M.

4. Nathan and Cody 12:15 P.M.

5. Will and James 12:32 P.M.

6. Kaylynn and Haley 1:11 P.M.

7. Chee and Hung 1:15 P.M.

8. DeAngelo and Gary 1:34 P.M.

9.Leo and Alana 2:40 P.M.

10. Kellie and LaVonne 3:04 P.M.

11. Jerry and Frank 3:15 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #2: “Red Lipstick is not My Color”

Original Air Date: May 20, 2021 (Part two was given its own name for syndication purposes)

The remaining teams, after getting $200, are told to fly to Bogota, Columbia. Once there, they get a clue telling them to go to the Nemocon Salt Mine where they search for a ten or twenty minute hourglass for the newly reintroduced, and reinvented, Yield. Teams spend the night with half the teams leaving at 6:00 A.M. and the other half leaving at 6:30 A.M. Teams then go to Templo Parroquial San Francisco de Asis and climb the bell tower.

At the top of the tower, they pick up either an emerald or a golden raft replica and take to the Plazoleta del Rosario (emerald) or Universidad del Rosario (raft) in Bogota. Then teams go to the Escuela Nacional Circo Para Todos for the Yield (which Michelle and Victoria use on Will and James) and the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member has dress up like a clown, then ride on the Wheel of Death and take a tray of objects across a tightrope and back. Teams then go to Carrera 26 #10-03, where they decorate a truck. Then it’s off to the Pit Stop: Parque Nacional Enrique Olaya Herrera.

1. Hung and Chee 11:50 A.M. Won a trip for two to Switzerland

2. Riley and Maddison 12:18 P.M.

3. DeAngelo and Gary 12:19 P.M.

4. Kaylynn and Hayley 1:00 P.M.

5. Leo and Alana 1:19 P.M.

6. Michelle and Victoria 1:59 P.M.

7. Eswar and Aparna 2:17 P.M.

8. Kellie and LaVonne 3:01 P.M.

9.Nathan and Cody 3:29 P.M.

10. Will and James 3:40 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #3: “Moving on up!”

Original Air Date: May 27, 2020.

Getting $400, teams fly to Manaus, Brazil. On arrival, teams go to Mercado Municipal Adolpho Lisboa where they pick up a list of things in Portuguese that they need to but to get their next clue at Balsa Laranja. Teams then go down the river to Dessena Village where they blowdart down the Detour: Shelter from Trees or Well Done Please.

In Shelter from Trees, teams have to carry some babassu palm leaves to the chief’s house and patch his roof. In Well Done Please, teams use the items they bought at the market to make a three course meal. Teams then head to the local beach for the U-Turn (which no one uses) and the clue to the Pit Stop: Barco Correa Filho.

1. Hung and Chee 11:22 A.M. Won a trip for two to Bali, Indonesia.

2. Kaylynn and Hayley 11:59 A.M.

3. Riley and Maddison 12:45 P.M.

4. DeAngelo and Gary 1:20 P.M.

5. Eswar and Aparna 1:30 P.M.

6. Kellie and LaVonne 2:14 P.M.

7. Michelle and Victoria 2:59 P.M.

8. Leo and Alana 3:48 P.M.

9. Nathan and Cody 4:00 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #4: “Ole, Ole”

Original Air Date: June 3, 2020.

Receiving $150, teams fly to Asuncion, Paraguay. Once there, they go to the Asuncion sign for an unaired task. Then they go to Cateura for the Roadblock. This Roadblock requires one team member to make a cello out of recycled items for the Recycled Orchestra of Cateura. Teams then head to Mercado 4 for the Yield (which no one uses) and to make enough of the local drink terere to fill a thermos which they have to take with them for the rest of the leg.

After that, teams get a Double Switchback Detour: Stack Your Melons or Use Your Melon. In Stack Your Melons, teams go to Plaza O’Leary and stack a 10x10 pyramid of watermelons. In Use Your Melon, teams go to Estacion Central del Ferrocarril and perform a traditional Paraguayan bottle dance (which requires them to balance a bottle on their heads). Teams then head to the Pit Stop: Plaza Italia.

1. Michelle and Victoria 12: 14 P.M. Won $5,000 each.

2. Kaylynn and Hayley 12:33 P.M.

3. DeAngelo and Gary 1:13 P.M.

4. Leo and Alana 1:50 P.M.

5. Chee and Hung 2:30 P.M.

6. Kellie and LaVonne 3:05 P.M.

7. Riley and Maddison 3:15 P.M.

8. Eswar and Aparna 4:02 P.M. NOT ELIMINATED/SPEEDBUMPED.

Leg #5: “You don’t strike me as a Renaissance Man.”

Original Air Date: June 10, 2020.

Getting $200, teams fly to Paris, France, where they pick up a car and drive to Domaine de Chantilly. Here Eswar and Aparna complete their Speedbump: clean the riding gear of the horses at the Chateau, then they can join the other teams at Musee Conde for the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member has to compare one of the paintings in the main hall of the Musee to the party goers walking around the place and find the one who matches.

Teams then go to Le Vertgudane, make Chantilly Cream, put it into two pies and walk them to a table, completing the last part while being pelted with cream pies. After that, teams head to the Musee des Arts Forains, where teams find the Yield (which Kaylynn and Hayley, in a rare moment of being ahead of them, use it on DeAngelo and Gary) and a second Roadblock. In this Roadblock, the team member who didn’t complete the first Roadblock, has to complete three 19th Century carnival games. Teams then go to the Pit Stop: Pont des Arts.

1. Chee and Hung 11:59 A.M. Won a trip for two to Phu Quoc, Vietnam

2. Riley and Maddison 12:43 P.M.

3. Kellie and LaVonne 1:13 P.M.

4. Kaylynn and Hayley 2:18 P.M.

5. Leo and Alana 2:19 P.M.

6. DeAngelo and Gary 3:10 P.M.

7. Eswar and Aparna 3:44 P.M.

8. Michelle and Victoria 5:55 P.M. ELIMINATED they got lost between the second Roadblock and the Pit Stop 2 miles away, for 6 hours.

Leg #6: “I’m not walking, I’m falling!”

Original Air Date: June 17, 2020.

Receiving $300, teams take the train to Berlin, Germany. Once there, they have to pick up their clue in a marked briefcase at the East Side Gallery. From there, teams go the teledisko (a dance club about the size of a phone booth) and dance inside it for 3 minutes before getting a picture with their next clue on the back. It tells them to head to Andel’s Hotel for the Yield (which Riley and Maddison use on DeAngelo and Gary) and the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member has to rappel face first down the side of the hotel, memorizing and rearranging the letters to sauerkraut on the way down.

Teams then get the Detour: Belt It Out or Belch It Out. In, Belt It Out, teams go to Ballhaus Berlin and correctly sing the German lyrics to “I wish I were a chicken” with the Berlin Comedian Harmonists. In Belch It Out, teams go to Bieryoga, and perform four couples’ moves in beer yoga (which is exactly what it sounds like). After that, teams go to the Pit Stop: Neukolln.

1. Leo and Alana 10:15 P.M. Won $7,500 each

2. DeAngelo and Gary 10:22 P.M.

3. Kaylynn and Hayley 11:00 P.M.

4. Chee and Hung 11:10 P.M.

5. Riley and Maddison 11:50 P.M.

6. Eswar and Aparna 12:22 A.M.

7. Kellie and LaVonne 12:45 A.M. NOT ELIMINATED/SPEEDBUMPED.

Leg #7: “Give Me a Beard Bump.”

Original Air Date: June 24, 2020.

Getting $250, teams fly to Almaty, Kazakhstan. Once there, teams go to Kazakhfilms where Kellie and LaVonne complete their Speedbump: putting prosthetic beards on each other before joining the other teams at the Detour: Great Khan’s Spy or Knock Out Guy. In Great Khan’s Spy, teams watch an action sequence and then answer the questions: How many horses entered the village? (6); how many warriors fought with an axe? (1); how many warriors carried spears? (5); and how many times to the Great Khan call out to his men? (0). In Knock Out Gut, teams perform in an action sequence and then break a vase.

Teams then go to a Nomad Village where the Yield is seen but not used. Teams then go to Zelenyi Bazaar where they search the meat market for the clue to the Pit Stop: First President’s Park.

1. DeAngelo and Gary 3:10 P.M. Won a trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada

2. Chee and Hung 3:44 P.M.

3. Kaylynn and Hayley 4:33 P.M.

4. Riley and Maddison 4:50 P.M.

5. Kellie and LaVonne 5:12 P.M.

6. Leo and Alana 5:32 P.M.

7. Eswar and Aparna 6:01 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #8: “You’re not a rickshaw.”/“Karma got us.” (Again syndication reasons for the two titles).

Original Air Date: July 1, 2020.

At the start of this double length leg, teams get $320. Teams are told to fly to Hyderabad, India. On arrival, teams go to the Multi Cuisine Restaurant and smog test tree auto rickshaws. Teams then get the Detour: Food App or Number Trap. In Food App, teams had to pick up three Swiggy food orders from a restaurant and deliver them to the correct addresses as instructed to them by a phone operator to receive their next clue. In Number Trap, teams had to capture all of the highlighted ones and zeros on a motion detecting screen and then use the numbers to crack a binary code that would lead them to their next clue in the fourth floor bunker.

Teams then head to the Qutb Shahi Tombs for the Yield(which no one uses) and the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member had to use an augmented reality feature on a tablet computer to find three virtual men in turbans standing in front of the tomb's columns. They then had to find the matching men atop the tomb and place them above the correct columns to receive three scrolls they could exchange for their next clue.

The clue tells them it’s a double leg and to go to Charminar where they find the second Detour was a Blind Detour: This or That. In This, teams had to push a cart of bangles to a store and then find a set of seven bangles that matched the ones on a bride to receive their next clue. In That, teams had to make a dental impression of a patient's teeth and then polish a set of dentures before fitting them into another patient's mouth to receive their next clue.

Teams then go to Taj Falaknuma, where they put on sherwani outfits and ride in a carriage with two socialites to the Yield (which Leo and Alana use on Riley and Maddison) and the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member had to prepare ten place settings on a section of India's longest table to the exact standards for a royal dinner to receive their next clue. Which is to walk to the nearby Pit Stop.

1. Chee and Hung 2:13 P.M. Won a seven day cruise of the Eastern Caribbean from Sint Maartin.

2. Kellie and LaVonne 2:40 P.M.

3. Leo and Alana 3:17 P.M.

4. DeAngelo and Gary 3:50 P.M.

5. Kaylynn and Hayley 4:14 P.M.

6. Riley and Maddison 4:33 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #9: “Getting Down To It.”

Original Air Date: July 8, 2020.

Getting $300, teams fly to Siem Riep, Cambodia. Once there they have to go to Psah Chas, pick up a Tuk-tuk with a Travelocity Roaming Gnome and a basket of supplies and deliver it to the Silat Tik Meas Buddhist Temple. Here teams get the Detour: Fish or Farm. In Fish, teams had to pull a 3,280-foot (1,000 m) fishing net through a contraption that removed the caught fish and then collect at least 15 kilograms (33 lb) of fish, with teams having to attach a needle from the Travelocity Roaming Gnome's satchel to the scale, to receive their next clue. In Farm, teams had to mix a combination of compost and soil, plant a garden of local produce on a floating platform to match an example floating garden, and then plant seeds from the Travelocity Roaming Gnome's satchel to receive their next clue.

Teams then head to a floating restaurant by boat to find the double U-Turn (Kaylynn and Hayley use it on DeAngelo and Gary who use it on Kellie and LaVonne). After that, teams go to the Khmer Floor Market for the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member had to make an encaustic cement tile. Then, they had to use a key from the Travelocity Roaming Gnome's satchel to unlock a chest of sliding puzzle pieces depicting the gnome that they had to solve to receive their next clue. Teams then head to the Pit Stop: the East Gate of Angkor Thom.

1. Leo and Alana 1:13 P.M. Won a trip for two to Bergen, Norway.

2. Kaylynn and Hayley 2:00 P.M.

3. Chee and Hung 2:22 P.M.

4. Kellie and LaVonne 3:14 P.M.

5. DeAngelo and Gary 4:10 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #10: “Run Quick!”

Original Air Date: July 15, 2020.

Receiving $140, teams fly to Manila, The Philippines, where a city-wide sprint started. Teams first had to figure out a riddle that would lead them to dancing traffic enforcer Ramiro Hinojas. He would hand them their clue to get them to the Mall of Asia. Here, teams have run around the esplanade in high heeled shoes. Teams then had to go through Arch of Goodwill at Binondo and look for the one lion mask dancer with a clue in its mouth.

After that, teams head to the Manila Central Post Office where they have to prepare feed for a horse from three nearby vendors. Teams then head to Mehan Gardens where they have to listen to the band playing and put instrument cases with the flags of the countries they visited in the order that they heard the songs, not the order the band is playing them. Finally, teams go to the Pit Stop: Lapu-Lapu Circle.

1. Kellie and LaVonne 1:22 P.M. No prize awarded this leg.

2. Chee and Hung 2:33 P.M.

3. Kaylynn and Hayley 4:01 P.M.

4. Leo and Alana 4:05 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #11: “The Race to the Finish!”

Original Air Date: July 22, 2020.

Getting $100, teams fly (in business class) to their final destination city, New Orleans, Louisiana. Teams then go to Louis Armstrong Park and then on top of a Mardi Gras float on Bourbon Street where they have to catch fifty red bead necklaces and fifty gold bead necklaces. Then teams get the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, teams join a Dixieland band (playing vest frottoirs) until they get to Café Beignet where one team member has to search through king cakes until they find a king cake baby. Then each team member has to eat six beignets.

After a brief stop at New Orleans Morial Convention Center, teams get another Roadblock. In this Roadblock, the team member who did not perform the previous Roadblock had to climb beneath the Crescent City Connection and then jump from a seated position from a beam 180 feet (55 m) above the Mississippi River to grab their next clue. Then both team members rappel down the Crescent City Connection and roll a 10ft tall ball to Mardi Gras World. Here teams search for 32 panels to put on the ball to create a globe and put it on a float. Teams then go to the finish line: Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

1. Kaylynn and Hayley WIN

2. Kellie and LaVonne PLACE

3. Chee and Hung SHOW

Review
This is a middle of the pack season. It had ok racers, ok tasks and a good course. I doubt that we will see anything like seasons 5, 7, 10, 17, 23 or 27 again. But this is it for me. This will be the last review I do for the site. While I love the show and all of you, I just think it’s time for me to move on.

-Globetrotting: An Amazing Race Blog on the website Reality Rewind by R.C. Anderson, July 25, 2020.

Assassin's Creed: Requiem
Assassin’s Creed: Requiem

Background:

There was much debate in the writer’s room in this one. They connected the HBO series to the game series through the Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla handheld game (9/10 on that one. While the stuff involving the Norse Isu was a little weird I’m glad that Basim/Loki forgave Eivor/Odin in the end. Eivor by the way number 20.), so where to go from here. Well someone mentioned they really should set a game in France. The question was when: The French Revolution was suggested and rejected (after Domination no one wanted to go anywhere near Napoleon again apparently). Then someone thought of the Hundred Year’s War. There was agreement to this and things got rolling.

A note on Elise: as noted in the comments on the last review, and the articles for this game, she is not being voiced by Scarlett Johansson again. While I am sad, she won’t be coming back I understand that she wants to focus on her live action career. I say good for her, and the actress they got to replace her does do a good evocation of her voice. On a related note, Vyvan Pham, Thuy Trang, Danny Wallace and Jessica Alba and the others won’t be returning this game either. Which, considering how long they’ve been with the series at this point, especially Wallace and Alba, is amazing. But at least no one died this time.

Cast/Characters:

Ana de Armas as Genevieve de Grandpre

Lake Bell as Elise Stillman

Jennifer Potts as Joan of Arc

Trent Ford as Gilles de Rais

Luka Torelli as Georges Tonino

Petra Mancini as Martha Adler

Marcel Jeannin as Charles VII

Harold Michaels as John of Lancaster

Nolan North as The One At the End

Plot:

The story begins with Elise putting down the phone, having just finished her call with the others in Canada. After looking around the abbey crypt, she’s in; Elise goes into the Animus for the first of Genevieve’s memories. As a young girl in 1415, her merchant family was in northern France trading. However, they are set upon by soldiers (we don’t see that they are French until late in the game) and Genevieve escapes. Joan of Arc’s family takes here in and they live happily until the war starts up again.

When a French knight named Georges Tonino comes to town in 1428, severely wounded, Joan disappears. Genevieve finds her (in the first of this game’s tombs), but she is in a state reverie thanks to a Piece of Eden. She gets pulled out eventually but she now feels that she had to lead the armies of France to victory. After Tonino recovers, he leads the two to King Charles VII. On the way he explains to the two about the Assassins and Templars. While Genevieve joins, Joan does not, though she says that she will help.

King Charles agrees to have Joan and Genevieve help out the army. It is here that they meet Gilles de Rais. While he gains Joan’s trust, Genevieve and Tonino are skeptical of him. The next few parts cover Joan’s campaign to help liberate France while Genevieve hunts down Templars on both sides. While this is happening, an oddly familiar figure is watching.

Eventually the Burgundians capture Joan. After stealthily getting to her cell, Genevieve tries to break her out but Joan refuses to leave her faith broken. After Joan is burned at the stake, Genevieve gets a letter from her saying that she should find the one she (Joan) saw in her visions. His name is Desmond. He communicates, through Genevieve, to Elise telling her that it’s all right and that he is at peace.

DLC:

In The Mouth of the Wolf: Four years after Joan’s death, Genevieve and Tonino seek out Gilles de Rais hoping that he can help find Desmond. When they get near to where he is living, they find that local children have been disappearing. After conducting a thorough investigation, they conclude that de Rais is in fact responsible. However, when they confront him de Rais claims that the Templars are in fact behind it. Before there is further conversation, knights burst in and capture de Rais. He confesses to save Genevieve and Tonino and before he dies tells them that Desmond cannot be found now.

One Last Rose: Five years after de Rais’ death, Genevieve and Tonino have given up hope about finding Desmond. One night, Genevieve sees John of Lancaster for the first time since Joan’s execution. She follows him only to be caught by Martha Adler. Adler knows that they want to find Desmond and that, with John of Lancaster and Tonino, they can find him. Suspicious of the two Templars, Genevieve and Tonino proceed with caution. Though they find where Desmond’s spirit is they cannot talk with him. Angered, there is a two on two fight after which John of Lancaster and Martha are dead.

Gameplay:

Ubisoft is continuing on the RPG bandwagon. Though this time, there are sections of old school Assassin’s Creed gameplay mixed in. Sadly, there is not boat to boat combat in this one.

Achievements/Trophies:

The Maid of Orleans: Collect all other trophies -/Platinum

A Different Start: Get in the Animus 10g/Bronze

War Never Changes: Complete the Prologue 15g/Bronze

Journey’s Start: Complete Chapter 1 15g/Bronze

Unexpected: Complete Chapter 2 15g/Bronze

Liberation: Complete Chapter 3 15g/Bronze

A Different Tact: Complete Chapter 4 15g/Bronze

Looking Up: Complete Chapter 5 15g/Bronze

Center Of It All: Complete Chapter 6 15g/Bronze

Caught Up: Complete Chapter 7 15g/Bronze

Martyrs and Saints: Complete Chapter 8 20g/Silver

Last Talk: Complete Chapter 9+Epilogue 50g/Gold

Castling: Complete the Rook armor section 15g/Bronze

Sacrifices Must Be Made: Complete the Pawn armor section 15g/Bronze

I See the Light: Complete the Bishop armor section 15g/Bronze

Uneasy Lies the Head: Complete the King armor section 15g/Bronze

A Great Many Options: Find and equip a weapon of each category 15g/Bronze

Dame: Defeat the Three Belle Dames 30g/Silver

Hair Raising: Defeat the Peluda 30g/Silver

Grand Master: Find Robert de Sable’s Sword 30g/Silver

A New Dynasty: Reach Level 50 15g/Bronze

Capital: Acquire a Tier 3 ability 15g/Bronze

Raise a Glass: Upgrade all of your skills 30g/Silver

Javerts No Longer: Defeat all the Bounty Hunters 15g/Bronze

Not So Miserable: Kill all the Templars 30g/Silver

Worth a Look: Unveil all regions of the plains 20g/Bronze

Quasimodo Climber: Climb to the top of Notre Dame in 5 minutes or less 15g/Bronze

Equine Assault: Assassinate an enemy from your horse 20g/Bronze

Silent Blade: Assassinate 10 targets in a row without being detected 20g/Bronze

Grand Champion: Beat all the chess players 20g/Bronze

Dream Catcher: Destroy all curse items 15g/Bronze

Completionist All the Way!: Complete all regions 30g/Silver

Master Hunter: Kill all the Alpha Animals 30g/Silver

Archeologist: Find all Roman artifacts 20g/Bronze

A Picture of Grace: Run through 30 breakable objects 20g/Bronze

Bi the Way: Relearn Occitan 20g/Bronze

All That Glitters: Get a Gold medal in a challenge 20g/Bronze

Top of the Heap: Get all the Gold medals 30g/Silver

Notorious: Raise your bounty level to maximum 15g/Bronze

Castling: Steal from the English and Burgundians 15g/Bronze

DLC:

Not an Ordinary Visit: Set out to see de Rais 20g/Bronze

A Little Knowledge: Find a victim 20g/Bronze

No Such Luck: Find all the victims 20g/Bronze

Another Cross: Confront Gilles de Rais 20g/Silver

The Banners: Find all the Banners of the Templars 20g/Bronze

Winter of Discontent: Find Martha Adler 20g/Bronze

Maker of Promises: Complete 10 assignments 20g/Bronze

Mark Me: Find Desmond 20g/Bronze

A Little Grim: Kill an enemy with a scythe while hooded 20g/Bronze

Review:

Assassin’s Creed: Requiem was released on the Nintendo Reality, Apple Virtua and Google Nexus and Stadia on October 5, 2020 and on Hyper Nintendo and Apple Quest on November 20, 2020. In The Mouth of The Wolf and One Last Rose were released on February 6, 2021 and April 15, 2021 respectively. It got review scores in the mid 8s. I quite like it. Genevieve is now my new number 10 Assassin

I don’t know what’s going to happen with the franchise now. This is my last article here at Games over Matter. I have always loved working here. The people here will always have a place in my heart. But it’s time for me to move on. I love you all. See you, out there.

-Review of Assassin’s Creed: Requiem by R.C. Anderson, Nothing is True: A History of Assassin’s Creed on Consoles, Gamesovermatter.com, May 12, 2021.

Last edited:

Deleted member 150598

Assassin’s Creed: Requiem was released on the Nintendo Reality, Apple Virtua and Google Nexus and Stadia on October 5, 2020 and on Hyper Nintendo and Apple Virtua on November 20, 2020. In The Mouth of The Wolf and One Last Rose were released on February 6, 2021 and April 15, 2021 respectively. It got review scores in the mid 8s. I quite like it. Genevieve is now my new number 10 Assassin
So, Assassin's Creed was releaaed on the Virtua... twice?

so I'm currently at 2015 so I may be missing something but was the gta trilogy released in ttl?
Long ago, just GTA 3 is ittl just GTA as the Hauser considered the original concept of race and chase being cop and robbers got enough till they pull the robbers only in 3D, was one of early life time exclusives for the Xbox ittl, vice city was named Miami as race and chase London was a bigger hit ittl. San Andreas did was used as otl to invent the fictional south California as Miami did raised some controversies.

Long ago, just GTA 3 is ittl just GTA as the Hauser considered the original concept of race and chase being cop and robbers got enough till they pull the robbers only in 3D, was one of early life time exclusives for the Xbox ittl, vice city was named Miami as race and chase London was a bigger hit ittl. San Andreas did was used as otl to invent the fictional south California as Miami did raised some controversies.
I'm referring to the remastered version last year got