Bad Flag Thread

The flag of Minya Governorate in Egypt has a very interesting way to symbolise it's Ancient Egyptian heritage.

Flag_of_Minya_Governorate.jpg

ST15RM

Banned
an atl flag i found on deviantart.

if the dude who made the flag appears. I'm sorry for your mistakes on your childhood.
Dude

What if this guy is just a kid, you would've just hurt his feelings.

Shame on you.

But if he's an adult..
he should go back to art school.

flag_of_eurasian_empire_by_generalhelghast.jpg
an atl flag i found on deviantart.

if the dude who made the flag appears. I'm sorry for your mistakes on your childhood.

DeviantART works here are automatically disqualified in this thread. It's not funny if it's not an official government-sanctioned design. :p

ST15RM

Banned
I was just kidding there. It's not like I can stop you from posting non-official flags. But yea, it's not funny to shame other people's artwork here. We only do that to governments. :3
But maybe CalBear supports that idea...

In case you didn't catch it, this is the flag of Juneau, Alaska, the state capital.
Oddly I don't hate it. It's an interesting flag-logo combination. I still don't see "flogos" as proper flags [1] but at least that city went for simple and clear design.

Edit [1] tbh I don't see full armorial bearings on white sheets as proper flags either ;)

Oddly I don't hate it. It's an interesting flag-logo combination. I still don't see "flogos" as proper flags [1] but at least that city went for simple and clear design.

Edit [1] tbh I don't see full armorial bearings on white sheets as proper flags either ;)
You make the Two Sicilies sad.

Any and all tricolours. Because tricolours are the most boring flag design. Where's the imagination? We should all be like the Welsh and have a dragon or something.
Not exactly an easy thing to produce. If not for the modern textile industries, they would likely end up using the Cross of Saint David or something. And if they did try to use the dragon on their flag early on? Then pictures of it would end up on this thread, due to how weird and non-standard they would look.

Reviving this thread because there was nowhere else i could put this in context:
Egyptian_National_Flag_Proposal_6.svg

An Egyptian national flag proposal after the 1952 coup. The weird squiggly white lines are supposed to represent the nile...?