I just realized I made Germany recognize North Frisian even though it doesn't have Schleswig-Holstein

I'm gonna need to come up with a post hoc explanation for that won't I?

Chancellor of Germany Mona Levisohn
Here's the current Chancellor of Germany ITTL, Mona Levisohn. I figured I should whip this up before covering the election

Mona Levisohn.PNG

What was the reason for the name change from Ramona Kryszinski (that is more plausible for a Polish name!) to Mona Levisohn?
Mona is short for Ramona (I know it's more commonly short for Monika but Ramona is possible too), and Levisohn is her married name. Her full name would be listed on Wikipedia as "Ramona Franziska "Mona" Levisohn (née Krysinski)"

@Goweegie2 : Is Mona Levisohn Jewish? I like the idea of a Jewish German Chancellor being possible!
I might make her a convert because her husband is supposed to be from the Jewish Commonwealth. Her birth heritage is Pomeranian/Polish

Also, where do you get these German names from? Most of them are really good, but I don't know anybody called Irmelin. Irmela for a woman I know, but that is an extremely old (and/or extremely far-right) old Norse name. And I don't have any idea where Asser as a first name would come from.

Looking at Wikipedia, Irmelin does exist as a female first name, but far mor plausible would be Irma. About Asser, I could find absolutely nothing.

Also, where do you get these German names from? Most of them are really good, but I don't know anybody called Irmelin. Irmela for a woman I know, but that is an extremely old (and/or extremely far-right) old Norse name. And I don't have any idea where Asser as a first name would come from.

Looking at Wikipedia, Irmelin does exist as a female first name, but far mor plausible would be Irma. About Asser, I could find absolutely nothing.
I used fantasynamegenerators.com, which IIRC is the same one @Erinthecute used for her last German election

I looked up "Asser" on behindthename.com, apparently it's a form of a Biblical name, so it's theoretically possible but it requires some convoluted backstory

I used fantasynamegenerators.com, which IIRC is the same one @Erinthecute used for her last German election

Interesting. In @Erinthecute 's German election infoboxes, all names are plausible. But you somehow got one very rare and one unknown name.

According to this (German) first name website, the name "Asser" does exist and even means something beautiful. But this would definitely mean that Asser Noske is a Jew or has Jewish descent.

EDIT: And I would like this, too. Two posts in the highest echelons of German politics occupied by Jews, I like that!

Interesting. In @Erinthecute 's German election infoboxes, all names are plausible. But you somehow got one very rare and one unknown name.

According to this (German) first name website, the name "Asser" does exist and even means something beautiful. But this would definitely mean that Asser Noske is a Jew or has Jewish descent.

EDIT: And I would like this, too. Two posts in the highest echelons of German politics occupied by Jews, I like that!
Yeah, I wonder why the name generator gave me such rare names. Either way I also like the idea of Jewish people occupying multiple high positions in the German government as well, so it's a win in my book

Thanks! I'm wondering which parts of the infobox we'd each do though, since it would probably be best if we split the workload in some way

Yeah that is a bit difficult. If there's gonna be a map to go with it maybe one of us could do that and the other the rest of the wikibox? And work on both to get everything right.

This is correct!

Irmelin. Irmela for a woman I know, but that is an extremely old (and/or extremely far-right) old Norse name
Just a suggestion, but given the neo-pagan style of Valkitism, it is possible that an old Norse name was introduced by the goverment - perhapse in orfonages? Then you could get the name passed down generations?

Yeah that is a bit difficult. If there's gonna be a map to go with it maybe one of us could do that and the other the rest of the wikibox? And work on both to get everything right.
Sounds good to me! I'll take the wikibox because I'm absolutely clueless as to how to make good looking election maps. I'll also take care of the seat total calculations if that's okay with you

@Red Arturoist

I changed my mind about how the Second, Third, and Fourth Republics work. The Second will be a continuation of the First in the same way the French Fourth Republic was a continuation of the Third, done because ITTL Dressler gained power in a putsch rather than exploit the system. The Third was a US-like presidential republic put in place after the unstable Chancellery started to bother people too much, and the Fourth is a parliamentary republic put in place after the President started to pass too many executive orders and look like a dictator, this time with a much higher election threshold of 4% (OTL Weimar Republic's and TTL First and Second Republic's election threshold was 0.4%)

this time with a much higher election threshold of 4% (OTL Weimar Republic's and TTL First and Second Republic's election threshold was 0.4%)

A 4 % threshold is plausible, but "0,4 % threshold" is not. Rather, you should have a high number of seats in the Bundestag (which is the case anyway!) and the minimum percentage to get one seat is the de facto threshold. This is the case, for example, in OTL Netherlands - where it is alleviated because the Twede Kamer has only 150 seats. But with 500 or more seats...

A 4 % threshold is plausible, but "0,4 % threshold" is not. Rather, you should have a high number of seats in the Bundestag (which is the case anyway!) and the minimum percentage to get one seat is the de facto threshold. This is the case, for example, in OTL Netherlands - where it is alleviated because the Twede Kamer has only 150 seats. But with 500 or more seats...
The 0.4% threshold is from OTL, it was the Weimar Republic's real threshold according to either English Wikipedia or the English version of the German Bundestag's website, I forgot which. It's why their governments were so unstable, anyone and their grandmother could form a party and get into the Reichstag