八紘一宇 - Hakkō Ichiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you remove the chapter numbers?

Another worry I have (and I've seen develop with some of my other timelines) is that the longer I wait to work on it, the less people read the new updates. The Shield of Liberty only has maybe two or three dedicated readers these days, and that's why I haven't bothered updating it very often--it's irrelevant. I've found that After 1900 timelines get much more attention and support than Before 1900.

Anyway, that's a worry for another day. Good night.

I can think of a bunch of reasons that there's a drop off, and I don't think it's to do with time between updates, just things getting longer in general. Assuming you start with 100 readers at update 1 and intake no new readers you're always going to go down hill. The goal is to add more readers as old ones leaves but there are issues with that.

For a start 70 page threads are intimidating, when someone clicks one they're going to have to sift through hundreds of posts. People who just click on the thread probably won't also click the link in your signature (if they even have signatures turned on) and so will have no idea there is a contents thread at all (and very much props for doing that so many authors fail to do so and it it makes it so hard to catch up). Secondly who knows if Shield of Humanity is something people want to read? That is to say, how am I meant to know what it's about? This really bugs me about most of the threads on the forum, there should be a spreadsheet with every thread title, a summary of the timeline, author, a bunch of tags for easy searching, and then something like chapter/word count and completed status. Probably some other stuff I'm missing for good measure. Summarises are vital, there are blurbs on the back of every single book in the world, and yet when it comes to online stories people seem to forget they exist.

Also it's a reboot, and I don't know what Land of Freedom is or was however without any explanation I can't help but be left wondering whether or not I should be reading Land of Freedom first to get proper context.

Returning to accuracy I suppose that I imagine most of the users are fairly ignorant about Eastern politics in this time period beyond broad strokes. So even if it's inaccurate I wonder how many people would even notice it, even on a forum filled with history buffs.

10. Sunset

Asami

Banned
Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1979-122-29A%2C_Philipp_Scheidemann.jpg

十. 日没
10. Sunset
The situation in Europe was plunged into greater uncertainty in early the spring of 1918. While Russia tore herself to smithereens under the premise of bidding for the superior state--with the Russian Soviet Republic under Trotsky poising for global revolution, and the Russian Provisional Government under the Administrative Council and the Empress Tatiana vigilantly fighting for their ideas, Germany was not far behind, and neither was France. The two rival powers had been waging war now for four years, and neither side could get a decisive victory. Germany's attrition rate was astronomical, even after the withdrawal of Britain from the front-line.

The damage of the British embargo had been healing for the last two years, but popular discontent against the war was continuing to escalate anyway. Germany's economy was collapsing, and communist sentiments were at an all-time high. The 'end' came in March 1918 when a food riots erupted in Hamburg, and quickly escalated into a situation not unlike Petrograd. The military was called in to quell the popular uprising, but the army was humiliated in that the revolting people were able to drive them off and seize Hamburg's city government. The Hamburg Raeterstaat did not last very long, as military reinforcements crushed them like a bug. However, the spark they created a wave of violence in Germany.

The Räterstaat proclamation spread through out the coast of Germany, with Imperial Navy sailors refusing to heed orders to sortie to the sea in a final bid to crush the French will. This soon lead to most of western Germany erupting into open revolution. By early April 1918, the sentiments had spread into Bavaria, with a large number of councils and workers groups in Munich forcing the King, Ludwig III, to abdicate his throne, and flee. The Bayernische Räterepublik (Bavarian Soviet Republic) was proclaimed in Munich, lead by Trotskyites. A large faction of Stalinists opposed them, and resorted to violence against the BSR.

Wilhelm II was not that surprised when the leftist riots erupted in Berlin, and he was approached by Prinz Maximillian von Baden to abdicate to quell the violence. The Kaiser pointedly refused to abdicate, and instead fled Berlin without being noticed, and winged his way northeast, to the United Baltic Duchy. It did not take long for the news of the Kaiser's flight to reach the groups around Berlin. Attempting to stave off a communist revolution en masse, Philipp Scheidemann, an SPD politician, announced the Kaiser's flight, and the establishment of the German Republic as the Kaiser had abrogated his duties to the state, and to the people. This did not stop pro-Kaiser revolutionaries from springing up in Pomerania and Mecklenburg, threatening Berlin.

The new German Republic (often called Weimar Republic) began to set into motion the constitutional reforms to entrench their new idea in the face of communist and monarchist opposition. But it was noted that while some right-wingers muttered abou Dolchstoßlegende, there was no such wide-spread support for the idea, as Germany had left the war with no territorial losses except for Posen and outer Silesia. Even that was not guaranteed, as Germany would be back to reckon the territory back from Poland, eventually.

A similar situation had emerged in France, but more along the lines of a stronger communist reaction. Large numbers of communists, outraged at the growing scarcity of food and basic amenties, took to the countryside and seized large portions of France near the front-lines. Joined by tired and hungry soldiers, the revolution soon spread into a large issue for the French. The French military, scared about the uprising, and even more annoyed at the fact that Germany's revolution made them vulnerable, decided to put a kibosh on it. A number of military officers moved into Paris and attempted to arrest the democratic government of France. The democratic government fled south, and winged their way to Algiers, joined by a significant number of officers from the navy and army whom did not align their interests to that if the new militaristic regime under Field Marshal Foch. This did not stop the quick and rapid reassertion of independence for Morocco, whom refused to follow the new exiled French government. Similarly, Italy occupied Tunisia as an 'insurance' policy, mostly under Rome's desire to expand her borders. By July, Britain would have occupied the French Congo under the concern that France's instability did not warrant the ability to control their affairs.

The two completely collapsing states realized the situation at hand, and Scheidemann and Foch organized a ceasefire to take effect immediately, but the effects were rather immediate, and the European order collapsed as soon as it had arrived. With Berlin in chaos, Poland utilized the situation and usurped control of Silesia east of the Oder River, and took over the Posen province from their former masters, along with the Plock territory. Augustus IV's bid paid off, as German soldiers simply retreated away, and fled the battle. However, attempts to seize the Danzig Corridor were solidly rebuffed, and the Poles were driven back from the coast; but Poland had succeeded in getting much stronger territory, and their independence.

The collapse of Berlin's authority meant that all of her Eastern client states broke free--even the loyalist Lithuania, whom, realizing that their Kaiser was now the weak leader of the unstable "Kingdom of Livonia" (as it had been renamed by Wilhelm II upon his arrival in Riga), broke off and Mindaugas II began to exercise full control with the help of German military units whom defected over to him, or locals whom were part of the regime.

In the Middle East, the ink on the Treaty of Alexandria had dried. Britain had gotten the dictate she had wanted out of it. The Ottoman Empire was reduced to a rump republic in Anatolia, her attempts to stop the peace treaty failing after the death of the usurping revolutionary (whose name is lost to history). As a result, new states have been carved out of the ruins. Armenia has been given it's own independent state, in contrast to the pro-Trotsky 'Transcaucasian Soviet Republic' that continues to agitate the Provisional Government in Tsaritsyn. Assyria has been carved out, spanning from Aleppo to the border with Iran. It is a Sunni-majority state, and is primarily dominated by Kurds, more so than any other ethnic group. To the south, is Iraq, a new monarchy carved out with the express intent of being utilized as a British resource for naval dominance in the Arabian Sea, particularly in junction with Kuwait.

To the west, is the Hashemite Kingdom. With control of Palestine, Jordan and Hedjaz, the Hashemites are a powerful vassal of the British Empire, and are expected to be the stewards of the Holy Land, and keep British interests in mind where the Red Sea are concerned, as well as the Arab interior.

Britain directly annexed Cilicia, as a directly administered colony--this is similar to Greece and Italy, whom got spoils in the Anatolian region, with Greece annexing Ionia and Lycia, and Italy annexing Pamphylia; with the former being a direct territory, and the latter being a protectorate. The only Central Power to emerge from World War I with net gains after the fact, was Bulgaria, whom withdrew from the war once Britain beat back the Turks. That is not to say there won't be conflict later, as Bulgaria is now the most hated regime in the Balkan region--but time will decide if Bulgaria's victory was a one-time deal, or the start of a new lion of the South.

Back in Asia, During early 1918, Japan intervened in the Russian Civil War, and occupied Vladivostok and the Amur in the name of securing border peace. While a small part of this region was directly administered, the rest was spun off into the Republic of Green Ukraine, lead by a number of Ukrainians whom wanted their own state. Using Green Ukraine as a springboard, Japan has also occupied a chunk of the Trans-Siberian Railway, and is working on diplomatic overtures with the secessionist Buryat Republic, lead by a large number of rebellious Buryats on the eastern coast of Lake Baikal, and are working closely to get the support of the Federation of Czechs and Slovaks on the other-side of the lake.

Last edited:

Asami

Banned
Did you remove the chapter numbers?

Nope, they're still there, just in Japanese.

I can think of a bunch of reasons that there's a drop off, and I don't think it's to do with time between updates, just things getting longer in general. Assuming you start with 100 readers at update 1 and intake no new readers you're always going to go down hill. The goal is to add more readers as old ones leaves but there are issues with that.

For a start 70 page threads are intimidating, when someone clicks one they're going to have to sift through hundreds of posts. People who just click on the thread probably won't also click the link in your signature (if they even have signatures turned on) and so will have no idea there is a contents thread at all (and very much props for doing that so many authors fail to do so and it it makes it so hard to catch up). Secondly who knows if Shield of Humanity is something people want to read? That is to say, how am I meant to know what it's about? This really bugs me about most of the threads on the forum, there should be a spreadsheet with every thread title, a summary of the timeline, author, a bunch of tags for easy searching, and then something like chapter/word count and completed status. Probably some other stuff I'm missing for good measure. Summarises are vital, there are blurbs on the back of every single book in the world, and yet when it comes to online stories people seem to forget they exist.

Shield of Liberty*, but yes, fair point. It's difficult to get into a timeline with 70+ pages.

Also it's a reboot, and I don't know what Land of Freedom is or was however without any explanation I can't help but be left wondering whether or not I should be reading Land of Freedom first to get proper context.

No, you don't need to read Land of Freedom. They're similar in story, but at this point, they've diverged enough to where LoF is useless.

Is this a little better?
It is a lot better; combining the equivalent of the February Revolution and April Crisis into a single uprising seems plausible enough, given the changes in the war, and it does a much better job capturing just how crazy and chaotic Russian politics had gotten by 1917 (again, even particulars in the context change). There are some other minor points I could quibble with (e.g. the description of the SR's) but they're more in the category of "It's not really that simple" than simply "wrong", and are, oddly enough, perfectly in place for a brief historical summary written from within the TL (since they're the kind of details amateur historians of OTL get wrong all the time as it is); so no need to change them.

That said, I'm afraid you will have to make at least one more edit, as the capital of Russia at the time of the Revolution was Petrograd,* not Moscow.

*named St Petersburg before 1914, renamed Leningrad sometime after the Revolution, and named St Petersburg again after the fall of the USSR

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow. I wasn't expecting that at all...

This Weimar Germany, though...it's not going to be as unstable, without the Versailles humiliation. Interesting...

As fucked Europe is becoming, you have to wonder if their colonial possessions might become vulnerable...

Indeed.

French Indochina is looking like a quite low-hanging fruit at the moment...

Ah, I feel bad for saying this considering how you've been struggling with accuracy, but feel free to disregard this either way. Not many people bother much about Austro-Hungarian history and it's definitely not the focus of the timeline.

The Austro-Hungarian compromise was never renegotiated in such a way and I'm really not sure where that idea came from. What was, however, renegotiated every 10 years were the monetary and economic terms of the Ausgleich and no political terms. i.e. it was a fairly uneventful process because the Hungarians would never want to get rid of the customs union that they hugely benefited from. I think they did also discuss the financial burden of both entities on the joint budget (basically the army and navy). So, the Hungarians wouldn't bring up concessions during the economic renegotiations; they stand to lose way too much by messing with the customs union anyways- they usually discussed consessions quite freely during joint cabinet meetings with the Emperor.

Also, what further consessions would the Magyars even want? Prime Minister Tisza made it quite clear that he was against either entities grabbing land during the war, later on only accepting that both states gain an even share.

Also, I might add that in the last year of the war, the Hungarian elite was struggling to maintain power. As the war went on, many Hungarians began to question the political system (i.e. the insanely restricted suffrage in the Diet) and soldiers returning from the front began actively demanding voting reforms and the establishment (both the pro-Vienna Liberal and pro-independence Nationalist factions) was slow to relent, if at all. After all, iOTL, Hungary did become communist after the war; there was a lot of frustration towards the Hungarian govt. at that time.

Anyways, my point is, I don't think the Hungarians were in any position to push for consessions by 1917 (why would they do so in the middle of the war, anyways?). They had their own internal situation to deal with.

Like I said, feel free to disregard this. I just happen to be really interested in that topic. :oops: Hungary breaking off the Union, as much as I disagree, is easy to believe that it would happen.

I can't know how plausible this all is, but I feel that this is a creative TL. Will follow more closely in future.

@Magyarország: Blame Kaiserreich. :p If you have any better ideas for the catalyst of the dissolution of A-H, please let me know. Perhaps an ethnic revolution?
Haha, so it WAS Kaiserreich!

Honestly, depends on what you want to achieve. Hungary can easily go down in a Revolution, which topples the Aristocracy. Then, it can go downhill. Maybe the Reds end up taking over as per OTL after a Democracy is established (not yet overthrowing the King perhaps, but debating it). At that point, the Croats and Slovaks have had enough and rise up (especially if more radical Magyar nationalists take over). Hell, if the crisis lasts long enough, the death of Karl I can be the catalyst that dissolves the Empire. Then, Vienna tries to restore order violently but fails for a number of reasons and ends up alienating everybody (I can see that Whacky Hötzendorf ruining everything here!). All faith is lost in the Vienna govt. and the old Empire lays in ruin.

Actually, writing this gave me some good ideas. If you want, I can PM you something more elaborated without spoiling everything. :biggrin:

11. End of the Habsburg Empire

Asami

Banned
487px-Imperial_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Empire_of_Austria_%281815%29.svg.png

Gott erhalte, Gott beschütze
Unsern Kaiser, unser Land!
Mächtig durch des Glaubens Stütze,
Führt er uns mit weiser Hand!

十一. ハプスブルク帝国の終わり
11. End of the Habsburg Empire

Thank you to @Magyarország for suggestions in the creation of this chapter.
The de-facto end of the Habsburg Empire as it stood in the test of the aftermath of the Congress of Vienna is often attributed to the course of events in the Great War. While the Dual Monarchy enjoyed early victories, largely attributed to their superior manpower and tactics to that of the Kingdom of Serbia, the entrance of the Kingdom of Italy into the war on the side of the Entente in 1915, and the failure of the K.u.K. armies to land victories against Russia through the summer and spring of 1914 and 1915, largely weakened her morale.

By 1917, Austria-Hungary's role in the war was largely 'second fiddle' to that of Germany. Germany had largely subverted the pre-existing agreements of partition with regards to Poland and Ukraine. After the death of Franz Joseph in November 1916, Germany's interest in retaining the Austrians as an ally hit rock bottom--to Berlin, the chance of influence was not worth Vienna's friendship, particularly as Vienna was a teetering mass of ethnicities ready to implode at a moment's notice.

The war with Italy concluded in March 1917 with the complete defeat of the Habsburg Empire. The provisional peace terms, signed between Italy and Austria-Hungary, placed most of the war-guilt on Austria, with Italy extracting the South Tyrol and Istria regions as territorial concessions. While the imperial elite in Austria are outraged at the betrayal of the war effort by the cowardly civilian government, the majority of Austria's soldiers and workers are relieved that peace has finally come, and that Austria may now start rebuilding her interior; particularly as Serbia remains under the foothold of Vienna.

Almost immediately after the war, as soldiers of the Honvéd return home from war, political strife ignites in the Transleithania crown-land. Many Magyars feel that their political interests are not represented to their fullest in the central government, which largely favors the domestic Cisleithania crownland (Austria). These protests soon grow as the scope expands from 'extended sufferage', to universal sufferage, and the extension of labour and political rights across the Empire. Ethnic protests soon double up, as many minorities began to complain of similar discriminatory policies in Vienna. By the end of the summer of 1917, Austria-Hungary is boiling with rife discontent.

The Hungarian government and political parties are reluctant to implement reforms which will weaken their power. However, mounting pressure from the demonstrators and reformists within the Imperial Hungarian Diet, lead to the spectre of reforms taking shape. However, the piecemeal offerings of the imperial government to the people are not taken well--the nationalists complain about empowering minorities with Hungary, the leftists complain about it being a bourgeois 'attempt to mislead', and the soldiers complain about the need for immediate enfranchisement of all men, especially ones whom died for the Crown.

Within Austria, Karl puts into motion his own measures of reform--namely where Bohemia-Moravia is concerned. By Imperial edict, he merges the crownlands of Bohemia, Moravia and the small piece of Silesia under Austrian control, into one large crownland. While it is not the 'third' monarchy within the Empire, it is a largely autonomous part of the Austrian crownlands.

German nationalists immediately began to cry out against this decision, calling for the reunification of the Sudetenland with the rest of German Austria. The Czechs are placated, and back Karl's reforms to the hilt. Karl then looks south to the Slavs of Carinthia, Croatia, Dalmatia and Bosnia-- he begins to resolve to look into creating a consolidated South Slavic state within the Empire capable of satiating the nationalistic desires of the Slavs.

However, Hungary's leaders and protesters are vehemently opposed to Hungary losing control of Croatia, and are especially opposed to losing Slavic lands to Serbia or any other South Slav state. In early 1918, things accelerate as Hungarian nationalists join into the fray, fearing that increasing reform from Vienna, and left-wing sentiment at home, will ultimately lead to the dismantling of the Hungarian crown-lands into a rump state. The Honved, and ultimately, the Austrians too, are called into quell riots in cities such as Pressburg, which have not only Hungarians rioting, but natives as well.

After months of pressure by Germany, in February 1918, Karl formally cedes control of Galicia-Lodomeria to the two German client states of Ukraine and Poland. This marks the end of Austria's bid to gain anything from the Eastern Front, and the loss of face damages the Emperor's standing in Vienna further, giving more fuel to the Austrian militants whom oppose the Emperor's peaceful reform policy.

The frustrated Sudeten-Germans begin to riot as well in late February, forming the Freikorps Sudetenland with the help of their Silesian brethren, and volunteers from the collapsing German Empire, namely the Royal Saxon Volunteers, and the Silesian People's Regiment. The Austrian army moves into Bohemia to restore order, and clashes with the natives, as well as Czech nationalists whom oppose the army camping out in their realm.

In March 1918, the Emperor Karl and his wife are killed by left-wing attackers during a riot in Vienna, after a bomb went off underneath their carriage. The death of the Emperor has left power to the 6 year old Otto von Habsburg-Lorraine, thus requiring a regency. With the Empire destabilizing, no clear faction emerges to dominate the fledgling regency for the young Emperor.

With the Emperor's death, the imperial military and right-wing factions have had enough--the erosion of power has gone on for too long, and democracy has done nothing but weaken the state. With riots and revolution engulfing Hungary, Bohemia and Austria, the military acts. Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, and a number of military units attempt to seize control of the government of Austria-Hungary, with help from Honved units, whom attempt to seize Budapest.

While he is successful in seizing Vienna, the attempt by the Honved to seize Budapest fails, as the communist revolutionaries whom are thrashing their way through the countryside stop the Honved from acting. Hötzendorf, oblivious to the danger of the situation, declares himself the sole regent, and suspends the diets of Bohemia-Moravia, Austria and Hungary, in an attempt to 'stop the madness'--this does not go over well.

A full on revolution erupts in Austria as the leftists feel the time is now to strike against the unpopular monarchy, which has brought ruin to Austria in a matter of four years. While Hotzendorf remains in Vienna to fight off the revolutionaries, the Emperor is escorted to Budapest by the Army.

Within days of the Emperor's arrival in Budapest, the communists take control of Vienna, and capture Hötzendorf. He is summarily executed without trial, and they use the opportunity to declare the establishment of the Austrian Soviet Republic, a temporary measure as the revolutionaries buckle in. A coalition of Czech nationalists and former K.u.K. military officers align with the technically-suspended Diet of Czechia, and declare their independence as the Provisional Government of the State of Czechs and Slovaks.

Similarly, South Slavic nationalists usurp power across the Balkans away from Vienna and Budapest, and declare their own states; the Republic of Slovenia, Republic of Croatia, and Republic of Bosnia are all proclaimed by the end of May 1918, with Serbia overthrowing their Austrian-enforced King, and proclaiming a Republic too.

Hungary, still teetering and reeling, utilizes the situation to bring about an end to Vienna's control over them, declaring the formation of the Kingdom of Hungary, with King Otto remaining on the throne as their sovereign. However, with not enough army power, and horrific exhaustion after the defeat of the Hungarian communists, Budapest has little choice but to agree to the demands of the Slovak and Serbian nationalists rampaging through the country--Slovakia gains her independence, and Serbia gains control of Vojvodina. Slovakia, while independent, is in deep talks with Prague to unite to form Czechoslovakia, but there are many whom do not want to surrender power to another ethnic group -- again. The remainder of Croatia also joins the Dalmatian rump-state that had been formed in reaction to Austria's fall to communism-- after Hungary was convinced to let them go.

The Czechoslovak League in Siberia celebrates the re-establishment of a free Czech and Slovak state, but many choose to remain in Siberia for the time being, feeling their duties are not yet complete, or deciding to build a free society there instead of returning to their homeland.

The dust settles across Austria-Hungary, as the once great Empire has shattered, and the nations that once made her up, pick up the pieces. Hungary harbors some resentment, but is too broken and fractured to care right now--maybe they will be back, someday. But that day is not today.

the entrance of the Kingdom of Italy into the war on the side of the Entente in 1915,

Weird, you'd think that would've hurt the Entente more then the CP.

By 1917, Austria-Hungary's role in the war was largely 'second fiddle' to that of Germany.

Hey, let's be fair here! I'd say third fiddle at best.

particularly as Vienna was a teetering mass of ethnicities ready to implode at a moment's notice.

And the irony being, Franz Ferdinand might've been able to salvage it. Maybe.

While the imperial elite in Austria are outraged at the betrayal of the war effort by the cowardly civilian government,

Yeah, and I'm sure the fact that you were all fixated on keeping in power and not changing a thing had no connection....

By the end of the summer of 1917, Austria-Hungary is boiling with rife discontent.

To be fair, it was always boiling with discontent. The War just upped the temperature.

However, Hungary's leaders and protesters are vehemently opposed to Hungary losing control of Croatia, and are especially opposed to losing Slavic lands to Serbia or any other South Slav state.

Fortunately, those spoiled little shits aren't popular.

this does not go over well.

Geez, you'd think such a great strategist could've forseen the consequences of this action.

He is summarily executed without trial,

This being the chief one.

after Hungary was convinced to let them go.

Convinced or "convinced"?

or deciding to build a free society there instead of returning to their homeland.

In Siberia?

So I might have mapped the future...

View attachment 297917

I gave de facto states the red border and left the rebellious regions without border. So Ukraine is de facto an independent state, assailed from within by communist agitators (as shown by a paler red, indicating they have the support of the true Bolsheviks) and just regular rebels. Other things of note would be Germany's eastern border. As I said, I pre-emptively added in their annexations (sorry!), but the Kingdom of Poland, Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and Hetmanate of Ukraine are all de facto German protectorates, while the United Baltic Duchy is given a darker outline with a lighter interior to indicate that it is de jure in personal union with Germany (by way of Kaiser Wilhelm II being Grand Duke), but de facto a part of Germany proper (by way of Kaiser Wilhelm II being Grand Dick).

German victory and no Mittelafrika... what is this...!?

German victory and no Mittelafrika... what is this...!?

Actually the most realistic outcome. It has been discussed ad nauseum on AH.com, but with Britain controlling the seas Germany cannot challenge the Royal Navy. In that same vein, they cannot impose any changes of colonial territory, and if they do, they cannot make the British respect those changes.

Especially with the Belgian Congo, which was, of course, the cornerstone of Mittelafrika. To really get peace with Britain, Germany would have to vacate Belgium and respect its territorial integrity (including the Congo) entirely, since that was Britain's casus belli for entering the war. Only by doing that will Britain really withdraw and accept peace, since, to the British, it still looks like a victory. "We went in to defend plucky little Belgium, and by George we did it!"

Besides which, all of Germany's colonies were occupied by late 1914. Only a single band of raiders still caused trouble in Tanganyika, but not enough to suggest the territory wasn't lost to the Germans. So not only has Germany lost any chance of extorting territory out of Belgium (and by and large France), but they've also lost the territory they already had and have no way of getting it back.

So no Mittelafrika. Frankly, Mitteleuropa was more important to the German leadership anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.