Map Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
A somewhat ASB map in nwhich every active (as of 2013) secessionist group gains independence.

definitive.png

definitive.png

The campaign had only just begun in Kurdish lands when I made this.

Got it. I think it would still be more likely for them to create another Azeri SSR or expand the current one, but perhaps not.

A somewhat ASB map in nwhich every active (as of 2013) secessionist group gains independence.

View attachment 209876

You're missing Puntland, but other than that, many props. I would also use claim lines for entities such as the Canadian Western Block Party.

What's going on with the Deep South (the squiggly thing going from South Carolina to Mississippi)?

Also, I know for a fact there's several secessionist movements in Mexico.

California, Celebes, Jutland, and Western Sahara I can see off the top of my head.

and the Yucatan and some of the Mexican states too.

What's going on with the Deep South (the squiggly thing going from South Carolina to Mississippi)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_North_America

*After working on it for five plus hours* Gee y'all thanks for the kind words. :p

Fars needs 2 warm water ports.

Anyway, I think it's cool that I have been working on the same exact thing for a couple weeks now and mine looks very similar to yours.

Are the Territories of Canada independent together?:confused:

The northern territories are part of a single nation.

California, Celebes, Jutland, and Western Sahara I can see off the top of my head.

and the Yucatan and some of the Mexican states too.

I was going off of wiki's list of currently active groups.

The Republic of New Afrika

The northern territories are part of a single nation.

I was going off of wiki's list of currently active groups.

The Republic of New Afrika

I also recommend removing the sub-national entities in most countries as they kind of camouflage the separated countries.
Edit: Northeast Brazil as well. And on mine I gave Equatorial Guinea a color so it could be distinguished from Bioko. Likewise with Angola/Cabinda. :D
Another edit: What did you base your Toubou state's borders on? I can't get mine to where it doesn't look weird.

Last edited:
You're missing Puntland, but other than that, many props. I would also use claim lines for entities such as the Canadian Western Block Party.

Their is no movement for Puntland to be independent, rather Puntland has declared itself an Autonomous State of Somalia (IE they want to be part of Somalia, but the countries in chaos thus they run themselves and shoot anyone who tries to take over).

Their is no movement for Puntland to be independent, rather Puntland has declared itself an Autonomous State of Somalia (IE they want to be part of Somalia, but the countries in chaos thus they run themselves and shoot anyone who tries to take over).

Got it; thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.