How's the Start?

• Total voters
Well if the Russian is not careful, every one of their neighbour is potential enemy.

They already have antagonistic relationship with Britain & Ottoman empire, meddle in Chinese affair, Germany also will not forgive the occupation anytime soon, and Romania also love to get hands on Bessarabia if given chances.

Not to mention internal discontent....
we will see.....
Russia is also on bad terms with Japan, opening an eastern front.
Imperial China will make things complicated for both of them (Japan and Russia)
Japan and Russia have slightly more amenable relations than before
I'm not surprised about Russia occupying Germany but like the previous comment said, they are making more enemies then allies and I honestly want to know a bit more how Japan and the US are doing
We will be catching up on Japan and USA soon enough
Disinterest does not mean lack of interest it means neutrality. Uninterest means lack of interest..
thanks

Well, Germany is in a pickle. Figures the Brits major problem with the occupation of East Prussia is that it's the Russians doing it. Ottoman-Greek alliance, never thought I'd ever type that. Gas in Oman. The British political scene is getting exciting.

Well, Germany is in a pickle. Figures the Brits major problem with the occupation of East Prussia is that it's the Russians doing it. Ottoman-Greek alliance, never thought I'd ever type that. Gas in Oman. The British political scene is getting exciting.
greco-ottoman rapprochement is my own way of dodging an AH cliche.

the Russian Army to occupy East Prussia all the way upto the Oder River.

East Prussia only stretches to Vistula.

Up to Oder would include West Prussia, Posen and (East/Hither) Pomerania (from German Empire borders that is, I am not sure which parts Germany lost ittl). (Silesia is mostly west of the Oder)

All of those are part of Prussia, but not East Prussia.

Last edited:
I have the smallest of hunches that since Hitler has been butterflied away and communist revolution doesn't look likely as well as Russia flexing its power over central europe and France taking a less aggressive approach towards German reparations, that we might see something of a rapprochement between Germany, France and Britain down the line.

Thoughts?
Russia is certainly on an aggressive path ITTL. If Russia continues on this path I have a feeling it’s going to benefit them in the short term with them expanding their empire while in the long term making them enemies with the British, Ottomans, Germans, Japanese, Chinese, and Persians.

The German section was quite good as it felt realistic and well put together. It felt like reading a history book in school (which is a good thing IMO).

hit a small writer's block recently. If anyone wants to add vignettes or posts that add to timeline, you can do so, though they need to strictly remain within the limits of the TL.

hit a small writer's block recently. If anyone wants to add vignettes or posts that add to timeline, you can do so, though they need to strictly remain within the limits of the TL.
Can i ask about trains and mountainers?

So whats trains like in the empire? Is it akin to trains pushing into the wild west like the US. The Oriental express does that exist? Also how has trains effected settlement development have any cities declined because trains pass them/ don't go through them?

Also mountainers do they exist any info you could share?

ahmedali

Banned
Google Translate:

Your schedule is great and I hope you keep it

May Danubia survive and the Ottoman Empire occupy a place in my heart

Will we see Arab politicians occupying the position of Grand Minister?

I think that handing over Cyprus to Greece would cost Mustafa Kemal dearly because the Ottoman citizens no longer wanted to lose more land, and that was partly the reason for the fall of Ali Kemal's government.

I see the autonomy of Cyprus, similar to the principality of Samos, as an appropriate solution, because the loss of Crete and the loss of some Ottoman territory to Greece would make things ugly.

The situation in China is not good.
SORRY IS MY FAULT

ahmedali

Banned
Your schedule is great and I hope you keep it

May Danubia survive and the Ottoman Empire occupy a place in my heart

Will we see Arab politicians occupying the position of Grand Minister?

I think that handing over Cyprus to Greece would cost Mustafa Kemal dearly because the Ottoman citizens no longer wanted to lose more land, and that was partly the reason for the fall of Ali Kemal's government.

I see the autonomy of Cyprus, similar to the principality of Samos, as an appropriate solution, because the loss of Crete and the loss of some Ottoman territory to Greece would make things ugly.

The situation in China is not good.

So whats trains like in the empire? Is it akin to trains pushing into the wild west like the US. The Oriental express does that exist? Also how has trains effected settlement development have any cities declined because trains pass them/ don't go through them?
trains are like how otl ottomans trains worked really, based on the french model. Most major cities have trains running through them. Though i guess cities like Prishtina have declined slightly
Also mountainers do they exist any info you could share?
Around 3 mountaineer divisions exist in peacetime.