The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Actually no. It's the first color scheme to fill the whole map, and I think it's kinda exhaustive, at least for OTL. And I have no problem with saturated colors, I think it gives this scheme personality

Actually no. It's the first color scheme to fill the whole map, and I think it's kinda exhaustive, at least for OTL.
For one thing, that's not true. X2 has been around for years, and it has enough to cover every country in the modern world and much more. For another, that's entirely missing the point, which is that not every country needs its own color, especially not for a scheme made primarily for historical WorldA maps. Trying to individually color every country on a WorldA makes it an unreadable mess.

Last edited:
NWTRegionspre1999.png

A little worlda Patch I made of the NWT's administrative regions before 1999 in case it is useful to anyone. (with lables)

For one thing, that's not true. X2 has been around for years, and it has enough to cover every country in the modern world and much more. For another, that's entirely missing the point, which is that not every country needs its own color, especially not for a scheme made primarily for historical WorldA maps. Trying to individually color every country on a WorldA makes it an unreadable mess.
Again, I disagree. I find NCS much easier to read than X2. If anything, it's the latter that's unnecessarily cluttered.

Here's a patch for the new border situation between Artsakh and Azerbaijan.

View attachment 599207
I was under the impression that Artsakh and Armenia were scheduled to cede almost all of the disputed territory outside the borders of the former Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast. This is the situation right now, but it'll start to change in a little over a week.

SuperZtar64

Banned
I was under the impression that Artsakh and Armenia were scheduled to cede almost all of the disputed territory outside the borders of the former Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast. This is the situation right now, but it'll start to change in a little over a week.
you are right. Armenia is going to evacuate most of the disputed territory, leaving Artsakh with basically just its original borders.

Armenia is scheduled to leave the last zone on December 1st. We can add these edits in January to a 2021 map.

That'll be added at the he time, this is meant for use as history patch,clime of someone made a map set in mid to late November of this year, which I suspect some will do.

Latest patches to the 2020 maps.
2020.png

2020 sub.png

• Consistent border and coast colors on subdivisions map (coasts are #000020, borders are #000000)
  • Added mini-legend to subdivisions map
  • Changed secondary subdivisions (England, Greenland) to white
  • Added Portugal regions
  • Massive Italy patch: changed state borders, moved Italian-Slovenian border, moved Vatican and San Marino to more accurate locations
  • Slight changes to Romania subdivisions
  • Added 3 new states to Sudan and fixed some others in Darfur and Kordofan