Baldrick

Banned
I'll bet on a Wettin for Poland. The Baltics...that depends. If all three of them become a single nation, I'd bet on one of Willy's sons as Duke, or Willy just goes for personal union for Germany.

well, the OP's map shows two different baltic states. So we could see two different children taking the thrones with a "Lithuanian" and "Livonian" branch of the hohenzollerns.

I noticed the op's map labels Poland as an Austrian puppet. assuming that isn't a mistake, maybe the hapsburgs put a man of their own in power?

But why would Poland be an Austrian puppet, not a german one? @Kaiser Wilhelm the Tenth, can you say anything about this?

Oh btw, will Japan try and attack britain's colonies in the east? From what the OP has said, Britain will have some sort of "nightmare" (a syndie/commie revolution?) coming up.
So perhaps tokyo could take advantage of the British revolution to seize Hong Kong and Malaya and brunei?

If they get all that without going to war with the Americans, maybe the Japanese empire could survive until 2020? Never seen that before.

The future naval arms limitation treaty is going to be interesting, particularly in the timing of it. @Kaiser Wilhelm the Tenth My offer still stands if you need help with that, it can get very complex.

I may take you up on that, thanks very much! I'll PM if I need your help.

well, the OP's map shows two different baltic states. So we could see two different children taking the thrones with a "Lithuanian" and "Livonian" branch of the hohenzollerns.

I noticed the op's map labels Poland as an Austrian puppet. assuming that isn't a mistake, maybe the hapsburgs put a man of their own in power?

But why would Poland be an Austrian puppet, not a german one? @Kaiser Wilhelm the Tenth, can you say anything about this?

Oh btw, will Japan try and attack britain's colonies in the east? From what the OP has said, Britain will have some sort of "nightmare" (a syndie/commie revolution?) coming up.
So perhaps tokyo could take advantage of the British revolution to seize Hong Kong and Malaya and brunei?

If they get all that without going to war with the Americans, maybe the Japanese empire could survive until 2020? Never seen that before.

I imagine Crown Prince Wilhelm will get Lithuania, Estonia, or Weissruss (the German for White Russia, will become alt-Belarus' commonly accepted name ITTL) to practice statecraft on, as will his brothers.
Poland is an Austro-Hungarian puppet because during the war, Austro-Hungarian troops (who were in Italy IOTL) garrisoned behind the lines and it was they, not the Germans, who were occupying Poland when the war ended. A Habsburg is currently on the puppet Polish throne.

The Japanese have many potential targets- the British colonies are certainly a possibility. I leave you to ponder what the "nightmare" is.

The future naval arms limitation treaty is going to be interesting, particularly in the timing of it. @Kaiser Wilhelm the Tenth My offer still stands if you need help with that, it can get very complex.
I also stand ready to hop in with any naval treaty work. Will the United States care to play?
One way in which the treaty messed up the USN, IMVHO. The United States was left with 12" ships when Britain had dumped them.
I can't see the USA accepting sacrificing all of its lovely new 16" gun armed ships to the treaty. I also don't think that, in his timeline, the USA would accept having an abundance of 12" gun ships matched against 13.5" and up ships.

I also stand ready to hop in with any naval treaty work. Will the United States care to play?
One way in which the treaty messed up the USN, IMVHO. The United States was left with 12" ships when Britain had dumped them.
I can't see the USA accepting sacrificing all of its lovely new 16" gun armed ships to the treaty. I also don't think that, in his timeline, the USA would accept having an abundance of 12" gun ships matched against 13.5" and up ships.
It all depends on the timing. I can see ways for the US to accept it but they all revolve around a 1923 treaty.

While I grant that the naval types are likely to be very concerned about gun sizes, there is relatively little data on actual battleship vs. battleship combat. What there is suggests that various lucky hits and hits to bits of superstructure that it's impossible to armor seem to play a large role, quite likely larger than hits which actually penetrate the main armor belts. So however much other navies may sneer, battleships that have "only" 12" guns are not for that reason harmless (though it does tend to be the earlier ships which have smaller guns, so they may have other weaknesses due to being early designs).

While I grant that the naval types are likely to be very concerned about gun sizes, there is relatively little data on actual battleship vs. battleship combat. What there is suggests that various lucky hits and hits to bits of superstructure that it's impossible to armor seem to play a large role, quite likely larger than hits which actually penetrate the main armor belts. So however much other navies may sneer, battleships that have "only" 12" guns are not for that reason harmless (though it does tend to be the earlier ships which have smaller guns, so they may have other weaknesses due to being early designs).
This is true. Thicker armor will often stop 12" shells, and as you said, the 12" ships are also older designs, thinner skinned, less internal subdivision. Hits that wreck superstructure and fire control mission kill a ship, but unless you win the battle and successfully pursue, you will see the ship again. If you don't slow the target down, it'll escape.
The United States, although lousy at actually hitting things, has excellent designes in its later ships: All or Nothing armor. That's excellent when battles move to longer ranges, so the smaller guns are of less importance.

Fixed the map from earlier.
Map Place In the Sun.png

I'm fixing Serbia but as far as I know Kars remained Russian. The Ottoman went back to the 1914 border.
Also, some other clarification if possible:
1)What does "Montenegro is a civilian part of the Austrian portion of the empire" mean? Is it annexed or not?
2)What is the border between A-H and Serbia? The 1914 border or something else?