Request: Could someone touch up this Zia symbol for me? Remove all the lines and stuff?

considering what happened recently when I accidentally reposted an image with the copyright notice removed, I'm not sure removing the watermark from this image is a good idea unless all involved want to get in trouble with the admins.

Request: Could someone touch up this Zia symbol for me? Remove all the lines and stuff?

7ce52fa6181ee8c9f65b4f004984cbd6.png
considering what happened recently when I accidentally reposted an image with the copyright notice removed, I'm not sure removing the watermark from this image is a good idea unless all involved want to get in trouble with the admins.

For the love of god, just take it from the flag of New Mexico.

No, sadly my family does not have any heraldry. I just want one created with my family name.
I mean their not asking if you already had heraldry - most of us don't - but whether you had anything in your family history you wanted represented. In order to make it personal.
Other ideas would be canting, essentially a pun on the name, or things associated with your profession.

I mean their not asking if you already had heraldry - most of us don't - but whether you had anything in your family history you wanted represented. In order to make it personal.
Other ideas would be canting, essentially a pun on the name, or things associated with your profession.
Thanks for clearing that up, then I suppose I was looking for a canting instead then.

Second: I would for someone to make a personal banner with my family name and Portuguese heraldry, My family name is Valentim. I ask to use Portuguese royalist colours of blue and white in the background if possible. If required, I can pay for the second request.

Here is an attempt. I worked off of the meaning of Valentim, coupled with the colors and some symbology from the Portuguese CoA.

coat of arms.png

Hello, can anyone make a map of Italian East Africa but with these borders?
  • British Somaliland is part of Somalia province.
  • French Somaliland is German Somaliland
  • Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is simply Egypt
  • No border between Uganda and Kenya. They're part of Mittelafrika.
  • The Ottoman Empire exists so its borders with Yemen are the same as in 1914.
  • The Aden Protectorate doesn't exist. It is simply Yemen.
800px-Italian_East_Africa_%281938%E2%80%931941%29.svg.png

I have a heraldry request.

Could someone do a "soviet symbol" for Canada but instead of a star, hammer, and sickle, it's a maple leaf, half a gear (like on Angola's flag), and an axe or hatchet instead of a hammer?