Die Alte Welt Hat Überlebt- A Central Powers Victory Collaborative Timeline

How many civil wars should Russia have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1921 IN.png

@Hindustani Person I tried, but i am not an expert on this area, so I might not have done it correctly.
I left a rump Raj in Gujarat, and expanded Afghanistan to encompass the Pashtun regions. I tried to follow your guidelines, but some of the borders are wonky. I will update the world map tomorrow

Is there going to be some kind of attempt to unify India? Cause I imagine that the other colonial powers would love to carve out spheres of influence in the former Raj

Last edited:

Deleted member 107125

View attachment 481780
@Hindustani Person I tried, but i am not an expert on this area, so I might not have done it correctly.
I left a rump Raj in Gujarat, and expanded Afghanistan to encompass the Pashtun regions. I tried to follow your guidelines, but some of the borders are wonky. I will update the world map tomorrow

Is there going to be some kind of attempt to unify India? Cause I imagine that the other colonial powers would love to carve out spheres of influence in the former Raj
And why does Siam own southern Burma?

Deleted member 107125

View attachment 481780

And Sindh (the blue area) is also Indian.
Apologies for the inconvenience

Again, I’d really suggest avoid completing the 2019 map just yet. We don’t even know what post-WWI Europe looks like yet, and therefore nothing after that is set in stone. I think we should decide what the post-WWI world looks like first and then go forward into the future from there.

Why? I would use the reverse approach.

That wouldn’t last very long after the civil war, given the lack of native support and the fact that Germany is knocking on their doors.

Which is why Free France must soon flee to Madagascar - and goes Romanist there?

And why does Siam own southern Burma?

On my 2019 map? I imagined Siam uniting all the Mon-speaking areas and enabling itself to build and better secure a Kra Channel.

Maybe we should have an independent Assyria? Also, how does Zionism fare in this timeline?

About the Jews I have many things still to say - as you can see, I already filled out Israel.

An independent Assyria... depends on what it shall consist of? Parts of OTL Syria will definitely be independent, but not that much more.

Why Gujarat? If there had to be a rump raj it’d probably be in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
The only reason I left Gujarat was because of its proximity to the Persian Gulf, which I imagine would make it more strategically valuable. Britain retains the Andaman and Nicobar islands as well.

On my 2019 map? I imagined Siam uniting all the Mon-speaking areas and enabling itself to build and better secure a Kra Channel.
Exactly why I have a greater Siam, not to mention that they are just taking advantage of the collapse of British authority in the region

I think that many powers in Europe (Germany especially) may have helped with balkanisation - "Divide et impera!"
Unless the Princely States work together, soon you're going to have a Scramble for India

The World in 1921, by Mikroraptor
1921 (3).png

This is (hopefully) the final version of the 1921 map, just a few years after the end of the great war. I have added @Hindustani Person's India, and @ETGalaxy's Mittelafrika.

EUROPE:
-Germany gains Luxembourg and Liege
-Belgium is split into the Kingdom of Flanders and the Commune of Wallonia
-Italy is in a civil war between the Liberal Monarchists and the Roman Restorationists, with Sicily being de facto independent
-The Civil war in France draws to a close, as the government evacuates from Marseilles to Madagascar
-Ireland's civil war is ongoing
-Austria-Hungary splits into: The Austrian Empire, the Kingdom of Hungary, the Republic of Czechoslovakia, and the Kingdom of Dalmatia
-Big Macedonia is the best Macedonia (says Macedonia)
-To the east, Russia is humiliated, forced to pay much of the economic reparations for the war, and give up the following countries: The Kingdom of Lithuania, the Kingdom of Poland, the United Baltic Duchies, the Republic of White Russia, the Kingdom of Ukraine, the Crimean Republic, the Don Cossack State, the Kuban Free State, the Mountainous Republic of the Southern Caucasus (also called Montana), the State of Georgia, and the Ottoman puppet states of Armenia, Aizerbaijan, and Dagestan

ASIA:
-The Hetmanate of Siberia declares independence from Russia, and slowly begins withdrawing from Manchuria
-Mongolia and Tannu Tuva are in personal union with each other
-The Chinese civil war rages on, with the American backed Republic of China, versus the German backed Later Qing Dynasty, under Puyi. This will help create the tensions between Germany and the US that led to the Guiana war.
-Indochina and Malaya are independent
-During the war, Britain lost all effective control over India, and in the treaty of Strasbourg*, the many princely states are freed from British rule
-A pan-Arab revolt begins in Nejd

AFRICA:
-Germany creates Mittelafrika "from Kamerun to Zanzibar!"
-Red France is allowed to keep most of its West African colonies
-The Egyptian Empire is proclaimed (though they are heavily Ottoman influenced)
-Berber and Tuareg states are carved out of French territory
-Ethiopia is allowed to keep British Somaliland, after occupying it during the war.
-The Gallic Republic in Exile is declared on Madagascar, and they vow that one day, they shall return to France

THE AMERICAS:
-The Great War had little effect on the Americas, with the exception of the Occupation, and Annexation, of French Guiana by Germany. Germany also began to back several coup attempts in Cuba and other Latin American countries, in blatant disregard of the Monroe Doctrine. Although the United States had managed to stay out of the Great War, America issued an ultimatum to the German Empire to withdraw from Guiana, and cease its activities in Latin America. When Germany refused, The United States launched an amphibious invasion of Guiana, shown here about 2 months in

*The Treaty of Strasbourg is alt-Versailles, chosen because the Entente delegates would have to drive through the Western Front, and see the carnage they wreaked upon the landscape

Last edited:

Deleted member 107125

Do Red France’s African member states have some degree of autonomy? I would imagine that, with the Volta-Bani war, more care would be taken to ensure that they have representation in government.

Deleted member 107125

Also , I think that Egypt would be a Central Power under Ottoman influence

Status
Not open for further replies.