Die Alte Welt Hat Überlebt- A Central Powers Victory Collaborative Timeline

How many civil wars should Russia have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikroraptor’s world
1921.png

Q-BAM of the world in about 1921, a few years after the end of the war.
AFRICA:
I reduced France and Britain's colonies,added the Berber and Tuareg Homelands, and gave British Somaliland to Ethiopia
ASIA:
The resurgent Qing dynasty and the Kuomintang governments are shown, Indochina is independent, there is a Revolution in Japan, an independent Siberia (but for how long?), and I left India as it is, cause I do not have a sufficient knowledge on the Princely States to do it justice, so if anyone wants to patch it in, feel free.
THE AMERICAS:
The Guiana war is shown.
EUROPE:
The French and Irish civil wars draw to a close, Italy has a civil war of its own, the Balkans are a mess, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Czechoslovakia, Lithuania, Baltic Duchies, Don, Kuban, the Mountain Republic (which I would love to call Montana, just to confuse Geography students), and Georgia are independent, with varying degrees of German influence

EDIT: updated map. I reduced the Baltic Duchy, gave Belarus its independence, and attempted to make a reasonable Mittelafrika
Updated map again, added India, France-in-Exile, gave Russia back Saint Petersburg, and gave the colonies to Red France

Last edited:
Not to be rude but I... really don't like that map, to be honest.
Asia and the Americas look good, but I think we should spend a bit more time to decide what the borders of Europe and Africa look like. It seems to be that pretty much everyone is in favor of a large Poland, but expansion into Belarus doesn’t really make sense. A PLC would be more plausible IMO.

Asia and the Americas look good, but I think we should spend a bit more time to decide what the borders of Europe and Africa look like. It seems to be that pretty much everyone is in favor of a large Poland, but expansion into Belarus doesn’t really make sense. A PLC would be more plausible IMO.
These are valid points, and I would be happy to update the map accordingly. I myself am not too happy with Africa, and I'm not sure about the independent Siberia

Red Arturoist’s World Map Three
I achieved lots of progress, in no small part thanks to copying parts of @Drex 's map on Page 170. The Balkans, France and vast areas of Asia (esp. all of India, but also the Tibetan and Uyghur borders) are from this map.

I am totally open to criticism, and even to people changing things on their own on the map. Tomorrow I will most likely tackle the Americas and Western Africa...

The colours are a mix from the SUCK and THICC colour schemes, with Romanist countries being marked as far-right.
Die Alte Welt hat überlebt (Romanism).png

Last edited:
These are valid points, and I would be happy to update the map accordingly. I myself am not too happy with Africa, and I'm not sure about the independent Siberia

Personally I think that the Mongolian puppet(?) next to Baikal there should be part of the independent Far East.

If you want, I could take a shot at designing Mittelafrika on a WorldA.

Please! I'd love to see your take on Mittelafrika.

I achieved lots of progress, in no small part thanks to copying parts of @Drex 's map on Page 170. The Balkans and vast areas of Asia (esp. all of India, but also the Tibetan and Uyghur borders) are from this map.

I am totally open to criticism, and even to people changing things on their own on the map. Tomorrow I will most likely tackle the Americas and Western Africa...

The colours are a mix from the SUCK and THICC colour schemes, with Romanist countries being marked as far-right. View attachment 481686
What happened with Western Australia?

Possibly Post-WWI Africa
Please! I'd love to see your take on Mittelafrika.
Alright, here's my take on post-WWI Africa.

Africa CP Collab.png

Germany's acquisitions are more or less built around compromises with the British, with German acquisitions in Central Africa and Madagascar being compromises for not annexing the British Gold Coast or Rhodesia. Eastern Africa is an autonomous confederation of colonies, while the rest of Mittelafrika is more or less independent of any larger government (excluding Berlin, obviously), with the united Mittelafrikan colonial regime holding very little power. Morocco is also a German protectorate while rebellions in French and Italian colonies have resulted in a few new independent (but German-aligned) nations. I'd love to add in more German protectorates, autonomous regions, and internal divisions just for a really complex Mittelafrika, but this is what I've got for now.

Alright, here's my take on post-WWI Africa.

Germany's acquisitions are more or less built around compromises with the British, with German acquisitions in Central Africa and Madagascar being compromises for not annexing the British Gold Coast or Rhodesia. Eastern Africa is an autonomous confederation of colonies, while the rest of Mittelafrika is more or less independent of any larger government (excluding Berlin, obviously), with the united Mittelafrikan colonial regime holding very little power. Morocco is also a German protectorate while rebellions in French and Italian colonies have resulted in a few new independent (but German-aligned) nations. I'd love to add in more German protectorates, autonomous regions, and internal divisions just for a really complex Mittelafrika, but this is what I've got for now.
I love it. Would you mind if I used your subdivisions on my world map?

Alright, no map yet, but I do want to pursue the whole United Arab State idea I mentioned. I think it'd show that the UK and France aren't, like, completely out of the game. I'm assuming it'll be a more Raj-esque state, with a lot of smaller tribes and states of varying amounts of autonomy.

Alright, no map yet, but I do want to pursue the whole United Arab State idea I mentioned. I think it'd show that the UK and France aren't, like, completely out of the game. I'm assuming it'll be a more Raj-esque state, with a lot of smaller tribes and states of varying amounts of autonomy.
Should that happen a few years after WWI? I remember there was a proposal for an Ottoman Civil War, which provides an opportunity.

with German acquisitions in Central Africa and Madagascar being compromises for not annexing the British Gold Coast or Rhodesia.

As Madagascar is Romanist France ITTL, I think that Germany annexing Zambia (=Northern Rhodesia) and/or rGhana is more plausible than such a compromise.

Othwerwise, I really like your map - but will introduce a spanner tomorrow. And this will be about Uganda...
I do like the way how you depicted Katanga!

Status
Not open for further replies.