Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim has recovered but his output has slowed for health reasons.

Most likely he'll return to the Ernest character in some form.

The benefit of voice acting being that he can do his work sitting in a booth instead of physically acting. Especially the physical comedy that playing Ernest would require.

You didn't do a saturaday morning cartoon update for 2003. I think it would have good. Do to all of the stiner cartoons on the wb kids it looks like the warner would give up on childern entermanent out side of big screen movies if they didn't get a big hit or two in 2003. I got a suggestion for one hit. Let the winks club air on the wb instead of fox. Does any boy got another good idea for a much needed hit for kids wb. Also Hold navy i feel that the animation pipeline needs updating

2003-04 Saturday Mornings
ABC
Drq7NqhXQAMtH6a.jpg

This year, Raven Symone headlines her own animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera: That's So Raven.

CBS
big_1532084944_image.jpg

The Super Duper Sumos
Columbia-Tristar Television and Screen Gems' attempt at competing with the Ren and Stimpy reboot.

NBC
maxresdefault.jpg

Lilo and Stitch: The Series is the newest addition to a heavily stacked lineup on NBC, where Saturday Mornings are "Nuthin' But Cool!"

The Hub
ep70sc072_setup_color_copy.jpg

What's with Andy? enters its third season with highs and lows. Halfway through production of season 3, original production company CineGroupe went bust, threatening to put the show to a screeching halt. In stepped Revolution Studios, who bought the series outright after acquiring the rights to produce a live action film last year. This year, to get the troubled series back on track, Revolution fired Ian James Corlett and replaced him with Seann William Scott as the voice of lead character Andy.

Funky-Cops-5.jpg

Funky Cops
Imported to North America by Ruby-Spears and Grand Diamond
Featuring Billy Dee Williams as the voice of Ace Anderson

Kids WB
maxresdefault.jpg

This year, the Winx Club, imported from Italy, is Kids WB's biggest draw.

UPN
latest

Mighty X joins the UPN lineup, based on the popular Mighty the Armadillo video game series.​

Hopefully the Mighty X dub is done by someone other than 4kids. And, quite frankly, a more in-depth look on it could’ve worked. For instance, it could’ve talked about how Maurice was recast after Jaleel White goes on to other projects.

ABC
Drq7NqhXQAMtH6a.jpg

This year, Raven Symone headlines her own animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera: That's So Raven.

CBS
big_1532084944_image.jpg

The Super Duper Sumos
Columbia-Tristar Television and Screen Gems' attempt at competing with the Ren and Stimpy reboot.

NBC
maxresdefault.jpg

Lilo and Stitch: The Series is the newest addition to a heavily stacked lineup on NBC, where Saturday Mornings are "Nuthin' But Cool!"

The Hub
ep70sc072_setup_color_copy.jpg

What's with Andy? enters its third season with highs and lows. Halfway through production of season 3, original production company CineGroupe went bust, threatening to put the show to a screeching halt. In stepped Revolution Studios, who bought the series outright after acquiring the rights to produce a live action film last year. This year, to get the troubled series back on track, Revolution fired Ian James Corlett and replaced him with Seann William Scott as the voice of lead character Andy.

Funky-Cops-5.jpg

Funky Cops
Imported to North America by Ruby-Spears and Grand Diamond
Featuring Billy Dee Williams as the voice of Ace Anderson

Kids WB
maxresdefault.jpg

This year, the Winx Club, imported from Italy, is Kids WB's biggest draw.

UPN
latest

Mighty X joins the UPN lineup, based on the popular Mighty the Armadillo video game series.​

I think Xalion showdown would also appear on kids wb.

Entertainment News for Late December 2003
Quentin Tarantino planning double feature project with Robert Rodriguez set for 2007 release.
- Variety

John Goodman signs on to play Lucky Piquel in Disney's upcoming Bonkers film.
- Entertainment Tonight

Kevin Feige officially succeeds Richard Donner as Warner Bros' new chairman.
- Access Hollywood

Disney's Chuck E Cheese division plans soft relaunch of Showbiz Pizza in 36 cities for the first fiscal quarter of 2005.
- The Wall Street Journal

Quentin Tarantino planning double feature project with Robert Rodriguez set for 2007 release.
- Variety

I hope this works out for both of them.

John Goodman signs on to play Lucky Piquel in Disney's upcoming Bonkers film.
- Entertainment Tonight[/QUOTE]

Considering how Lucky looks in the actual show, this could make or break the feature for me.

Kevin Feige officially succeeds Richard Donner as Warner Bros' new chairman.
- Access Hollywood[/QUOTE]

Good luck on that! You're gonna need it on some branches.

Disney's Chuck E Cheese division plans soft relaunch of Showbiz Pizza in 36 cities for the first fiscal quarter of 2005.
- The Wall Street Journal[/QUOTE]

All I'm asking for is that Chuck and Mickey regularly hang out in the promotional material at least, and as animatronics at most, if they succeed.

whats next. PS France had a themepark boom in the late 80's early do the annocnement of euro disney. The boom would probbly be smaller do to euro disney built on the otl site of rainbow magic land. It probbly for the best since many of the parks where short lived. Do you still like the idea of gaoument park openign on the otl site of euro disney I still think that rainbowbow magic land should be built do to the success of the winxs club and the high qualtiy of the otl park. Oldnav , I think it shuld be built some in southern southern. Perhaps edenlandai (itlaily first disney style park. should be turned into rainbow magic land. The park is part of the mostra d'Oltermare (one itlay largest fairgrounds) alon the Naples zoo and a race track in right in .IT closed in 2011 after a failed plan to merge it with the zoo and racetrack but reopened in 2018. I feel that if endeland is turned into rainbow magicland it should abosre the zoo and racetrack and maybe a little more of the fairground

Christmas Day 2003 Movies
Kirby
latest

Released by Grand Diamond Pictures.
Produced by Ruby-Spears in association with Nintendo Films.

Directed by Pixote (pronounced Pish-O) Hunt
Executive Producers: Avi Arad, David Kirschner and Rachel Stone

SELECTED VOICES
Makiko Ohmoto as Kirby
Charlie Adler as King Dedede
Bob Hoskins as Mario (post credits cameo)
Billy West as Luigi (post credits cameo)
Haley Joel Osment as Link (post credits cameo)

The plot line of this film loosely follows the storyline of the original Kirby's Dream Land video game, which was released on the first Game Boy handheld console.

The Iron Giant II
MV5BMTQ5NTM4NTY5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg2Mzc2NjE@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Released by RKO Radio Pictures
Directed by Brad Bird
Produced by RKO Animation (formerly Murakami-Wolf-Swenson)

When the first Iron Giant was released in 1999, director Brad Bird was convinced that only one film would be necessary to tell the whole story. But then again, RKO chairman Chuck Norris has a unique knack for convincing filmmakers otherwise.
The story for part 2 fast forwards about 20 years after the events of the original film. The titular robot (Vin Diesel) is rebuilt and stronger than last time. Meanwhile, Hogarth (Tobey Maguire) is now a young adult and has largely moved on without his old metallic friend. In fact, as an adult, Hogarth now sees his old buddy as a nuisance. Bird's desire for the original film to stand on is own is quite obvious in his artistic decision to let Hogarth tragically turn heel for part 2. Another example would be the use of Linkin Park's song In the End to accommodate the film's end credits.

Fans of the original film denounced Bird for subverting their expectations. In fact, they stuffed RKO's mailbox with angry letters calling for his ouster, but to no avail.​

@OldNavy1988

What about F-zero? Cause I believe an animated series would work better than a movie, cause F-zero actually has a pretty fleshed-out world that a TV series could explore better than a movie. Who knows, maybe if the animated series is successful, we can have a live-action movie that takes the place of OTL's speed racer movie?

As for the tone of the TV animated series, I see a mix of serious racing/sports drama A la rush and Michel vaillant and bounty hunting adventures with captain falcon.

Would they manage to pull off the crazy guest characters from other games like the recent smashes? I don't see that happening, TBH.

It just seems like they're setting up a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, and Super Smash Bros is the only game where all those disparate Nintendo characters interact with each other. I was just wondering how as Super Smash Bros movie would make a giant white-gloved disembodied hand into an interesting villain.

Entertainment News for Early January 2004
Chris Columbus to step down from Fox's troubled Narnia franchise.
- Variety

General Admission tickets for Steven Universe movie premiere now available at all local Ticketmaster locations. Seats for general admission will encompass the entire upper deck of Oriole Park.
- The Baltimore Sun

Michael Eisner announces he will retire as head of ABC in September of 2006. A successor has yet to be named.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Trump/Weinstein presidential campaign already facing numerous legal speed bumps.
- The Washington Post

Backstreet Boys confirm they have begun recording a new album due later this year.
- The Orlando Sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.