Status
Not open for further replies.
Next meaty update will be on Doctor Strange and the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Jack Cheese will definitely get more screen time. Not only will he serve as a skewering of John K, he will also replace George Liquor.

Wilbur Cobb, the kindly old man from the OTL Games Animation episodes will serve as the antithesis of Jack Cheese/George Liquor.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Who do you have cast as the good Doctor? And hopefully, Pirates of the Carribean can get a solid trilogy ITTL. Other than the Haunted Mansion, what other theme park rides could become films? A better take on the OTL Tomorrowland film could work. The kicker? Tomorrowland in this rendition would resemble Walt's beloved Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, fully-realized and then cranked up to 11.

And maybe he'd also be a parody of sleazy televangelists since he's a Reverend of some kind of church. Maybe he'd waver between being a televangelist, pervy Catholic Priest, and a leader of a Jonestown-style cult depending on what the situation requires. Or maybe he's a televangelist who happens to have a Jonestown-style "religious retreat" in the jungles of South America. This version of Ren and Stimpy would get away with a bit because at least some of the jokes would be in the subtext. Closer to Animaniacs-style humor than old Ren and Stimpy-style humor.

That works.

No problem. You still answered.

Who do you have cast as the good Doctor? And hopefully, Pirates of the Carribean can get a solid trilogy ITTL. Other than the Haunted Mansion, what other theme park rides could become films? A better take on the OTL Tomorrowland film could work. The kicker? Tomorrowland in this rendition would resemble Walt's beloved Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, fully-realized and then cranked up to 11.

Funnily enough I did mention an idea of an animated version of Jules Verne's From the Earth To The Moon to @OldNavy1988 which would've used several elements of EuroDisney's Space Mountain (providing if the attraction is the same as OTL) such as the cannon design and that since the ride was based itself on the book. Suppose the benefit of a film like this would be that we'd butterfly the Mission 2 and Hyperspace overlays the ride gets saddled with later on and we would still have the wonderful theme of the Verne version and this wonderful soundtrack on it too! :)

Also, I've noticed that there is also a number of animated villains based on John K that have appeared from nearly everywhere, I can imagine ITTL there would be a few Top 10 lists of animated villains based on John K here. :p

What if instead of being three random civilians who are doing the work, what if it's another team of superheroes that are doing it? It's just that another, more glamorous superhero team usually arrives late and takes the credit. It's not even the other superhero team's fault. They're genuine, if somewhat vain and incompetent, heroes. Their corporate sponsors have just decided that they're more marketable and have rigged it so they can arrive at the exact right moment to get all the press. Ironically, one of the major villains the "B-Team", as our heroes are called, has to defeat is someone who could've exposed the fraud for what it is at the expense of permanently disillusioning the city with the very concept of heroism. Thus they prove their heroism by making the right decision instead of the one that'd benefit them personally in the short-term.

I still prefer the idea of there civilians. I was trying to go for a inspector gadget meet justices league vibe .In season two the incompetent heroes are joined by new competent member who is considered less marketable and treated like dirt by the cooperate sponoar. He knows and apperite the heroics of the john q citizens but he bound by a contract that forbies him form going to the media with facts that corporate dosn't like under pain of improisment. Also i did a little diging and recoside that the one of the three city was a guy with knack for fixing things and has of repairing gadgets this overly rich batman parody who has no seanse of money is throwing away. The batamna parrody could be the son of the incompent hero teams corparte soponsor

STRIPPERELLA
Produced and distributed by Hyperion Television
Created by Stan Lee
Tie-in comic published by Image Comics
0WErAZmzlf3l.jpg

By night, Erotica Jones (Pamela Anderson) is an exotic dancer. By later night, she is secretly Stripperella, a superheroine/secret agent.
Stripperella%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Stripperella has the potential to either be the biggest risk Hyperion has taken, or to be a mere trivia question in the legacy of Stan Lee.

VOICES
Pamela Anderson as Erotica Jones/Stripperella
Tom Kenny as Kevin
Maurice LaMarche as Leonard and Chief Stroganoff
Sirena Irwin as Persephone
Jill Talley as Giselle
Joey Lauren Adams as Catt
Jon Cryer as Cupid O'Connor/Chipperella
Dan Castellaneta as a villain based on John K​

Considering all it has going for it, I'm going to wager 10 bucks this succeeds enough to get five seasons or more. On the other hand, this is the same TTL Disney that owns Chuck E. Cheese, who was indirectly responsible for the Club Disney buildings in the mid-to-late OTL 1990's. So, take my bet with a grain of salt.

Late June and Early July 2003 Movies
YPjYejM.png

DOCTOR STRANGE
Released on June 27, 2003 by Walt Disney Pictures
Based on the comic character created by Steve Ditko with Stan Lee

The storyline is very much the same as the OTL 2016 film, except the beginning with Dr Strange losing the use of his hands is told in a flashback taking place before the events of Avengers 3.

CAST
Keanu Reeves as Dr Stephen Strange
Sammo Hung as Wong
Cameron Diaz as Night Nurse
Jason Scott Lee as Karl Mordo
Bruce Campbell as Kaecilius
James Saito as The Ancient One

The studio initially wanted Chow Yun-Fat for the role of Karl Mordo, but Chow already had a prior commitment to Turner's Bulletproof Monk.

FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY
gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg

Released by Paramount Pictures
A tie-in with the UPN TV series American Idol, it is considered one of the worst films ever made.

2 Fast 2 Furious
2-fast-2-furious.jpg

Released by Universal Pictures
A third film has been fast tracked for Summer 2006.

28 DAYS LATER
28_days_later_1.jpeg

Released by RKO Radio Pictures

DUMB AND DUMBERER: WHEN HARRY MET LLOYD
ECO-in-Dumb-and-Dumberer-eric-christian-olsen-19111751-900-506.jpg

Released by New Line Cinema
The prequel to Dumb and Dumber.

RUGRATS GO WILD
1446923545.jpg

Released by USA Films and Nickelodeon Movies.

LEGALLY BLONDE 2
qtwq8ojo5lamgce84rxj.jpg

Released by United Artists

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: FULL THROTTLE
charlies_angels.jpg

Released by Columbia Pictures

TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES
maxresdefault.jpg

Released by Hemdale Film Corporation

Up next...
Pirates of the Caribbean and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
I don't have a distributor for LXG yet.​

YPjYejM.png

DOCTOR STRANGE
Released on June 27, 2003 by Walt Disney Pictures
Based on the comic character created by Steve Ditko with Stan Lee

The storyline is very much the same as the OTL 2016 film, except the beginning with Dr Strange losing the use of his hands is told in a flashback taking place before the events of Avengers 3.

CAST
Keanu Reeves as Dr Stephen Strange
Sammo Hung as Wong
Cameron Diaz as Night Nurse
Jason Scott Lee as Karl Mordo
Bruce Campbell as Kaecilius
James Saito as The Ancient One

The studio initially wanted Chow Yun-Fat for the role of Karl Mordo, but Chow already had a prior commitment to Turner's Bulletproof Monk.

FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY
gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg

Released by Paramount Pictures
A tie-in with the UPN TV series American Idol, it is considered one of the worst films ever made.

2 Fast 2 Furious
2-fast-2-furious.jpg

Released by Universal Pictures
A third film has been fast tracked for Summer 2006.

28 DAYS LATER
28_days_later_1.jpeg

Released by RKO Radio Pictures

DUMB AND DUMBERER: WHEN HARRY MET LLOYD
ECO-in-Dumb-and-Dumberer-eric-christian-olsen-19111751-900-506.jpg

Released by New Line Cinema
The prequel to Dumb and Dumber.

RUGRATS GO WILD
1446923545.jpg

Released by USA Films and Nickelodeon Movies.

LEGALLY BLONDE 2
qtwq8ojo5lamgce84rxj.jpg

Released by United Artists

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: FULL THROTTLE
charlies_angels.jpg

Released by Columbia Pictures

TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES
maxresdefault.jpg

Released by Hemdale Film Corporation

Up next...
Pirates of the Caribbean and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
I don't have a distributor for LXG yet.​

Release LXG through Touchstone

That's one vote for Touchstone to release LXG.

Any others before I proceed?

Uh, yeah. I have a suggestion: Hanna-Barbera Studios. My reasoning for this? IOTL, the co-founders tried to outsmart Walt Disney in the television business. In what better way to do that than to capitalize on his company's success with Marvel Comics? As a bonus, a couple of OTL Disney cartoons became made by the studio ITTL, such as "Teacher's Pet", for instance. However, I don't know a lick about TTL Touchstone Pictures, so it could be due to that for my preference to HB Productions to tackle this.

Uh, yeah. I have a suggestion: Hanna-Barbera Studios. My reasoning for this? IOTL, the co-founders tried to outsmart Walt Disney in the television business. In what better way to do that than to capitalize on his company's success with Marvel Comics? As a bonus, a couple of OTL Disney cartoons became made by the studio ITTL, such as "Teacher's Pet", for instance. However, I don't know a lick about TTL Touchstone Pictures, so it could be due to that for my preference to HB Productions to tackle this.

ITTL Touchstone came about when ABC merged its own movie division with the former AVCO Embassy studio.

So basically, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen as an animated series?

ITTL Touchstone came about when ABC merged its own movie division with the former AVCO Embassy studio.

That'd likely be the best choice for an adaptation of the comic series. Maybe they could try to get Alan Moore to write, or have some role in the series, to avoid pissing him off. Because if he's pissed off with the adaptation that he helped create then he has nobody but himself to blame.

You know when we get to somewhere in the 2010’s

Is it possible that Undertale could happen but as a Disney movie? Or it will still be a video game?

Just wondering

That honestly depends on the billion dollar question: Does ABC own both Touchstone and Hanna-Barbera ITTL? If so, and because it has been a short while since I asked this, but are there any other properties & companies up for grabs recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.