Massively Multiplayer: Gaming In The New Millennium

Status
Not open for further replies.
More relevant to P2S than to this thread, but I backed the latest Hagen's Alley kickstarter the other day:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...tors-book-definitive-editi?ref=profile_backed

Jeffrey Wittenhagen said:
Aside from the Licensed and Unlicensed US SNES releases, this book includes PAL Exclusives, Competition Carts, Homebrew Games, Accessories and now covers tons of Super Famicom games as well!

Stretch goals include bootleg and Satellaview games, and one of the sample two-page spreads covers the OTL Nintendo PlayStation.

Stan was the next hurricane up after Rita, and it too become a major hurricane: a Category 3, with winds of 125 miles per hour. It churned out in the open Atlantic for a time before curving to the north and taking aim at Maine and the Canadian maritimes as a strong extratropical cyclone. It would weaken before striking Nova Scotia
Of course Canada would get hit by a storm named Stan.
*horrible "Canadian" accent that sounds more "Fargo" than actual Canadian* "Oh-ya, freakin' Stan eh?"

Vince and Wilma formed into tropical storms and dissipated without much incident, but now for the first time ever, the Greek alphabet had to be used for naming storms,
Wait...they don't have 'X', 'Y', & 'Z' names? That's weird, and it's going to drive my OCD nuts.
Where're Hurricanes Xavier, Yasmin, and Zachary?

Of course Canada would get hit by a storm named Stan.
*horrible "Canadian" accent that sounds more "Fargo" than actual Canadian* "Oh-ya, freakin' Stan eh?"

Wait...they don't have 'X', 'Y', & 'Z' names? That's weird, and it's going to drive my OCD nuts.
Where're Hurricanes Xavier, Yasmin, and Zachary?

They don't even have 'Q' and 'U' names.

Also, Hurricane Stan was bad enough in OTL even though it never went past Category 1, killing 1,600 people in Guatemala and other parts of Central America.

They don't even have 'Q' and 'U' names.

Also, Hurricane Stan was bad enough in OTL even though it never went past Category 1, killing 1,600 people in Guatemala and other parts of Central America.
Oh wow, I didn't even notice that. I thought I remembered there being a Hurricane Umberto IOTL though.

Wonder how this will affect the Houston sports teams?

The Texans would probably be playing somewhere else for at least the first half of the season, though the Rockets might be able to play in Houston their whole season. The Astros would probably be somewhere else for the rest of the season.

I really hope the SuperSonics stay in Seattle ITTL...

So far they're staying in Seattle. The Hornets never left Charlotte and the expansion team went to St. Louis and became the Arches.

The Amazing Race, Season 8
The Amazing Race: Season 8: Racing with the Stars.

The eighth season of the show got off to a bit of a rocky start. You see, it was originally planned to be an All-Stars season, like season eight of Survivor was. When that season became bitter and personal however, the producers decided to do something different. Their first idea was to make it a Family Edition. What that means is that they would cast families of four and lower the age limit to allow children as young as eight to participate.

This would have been a disaster, not least of which being that having children on would mean having to lower the difficulty of the tasks so they could participate more easily. Also, from what I've heard, the logistics would have meant not leaving the North American continent. Maybe going to Central America. However, this changed when someone saw an interview with Selena where she mentioned how much she loves the show.

And that's where the idea for this season comes from: Have 11 teams of celebrities race for charity. When fans heard this, they were leery especially after the cast was revealed. However, they were willing to give it a chance. It took a lot of negotiation to get the cast together. Although, Selena couldn't make it as she had a tour scheduled for the month that the race was being filmed (dammit). Starting this season, racers who come in last, instead of losing their money and luggage, are told that if they don't come in first in the next leg, they will incur an automatic 30 minute penalty. Also no prizes will be given out at the end of each leg like usual. Filming was from early to late July 2005.

The Cast

Lucy and Alex Liu: Actress and her older brother. She is most famous as Trinity in the Matrix movies and Alex Mundy in Charlie's Angels. They are racing for UNICEF.

Tia and Tamara Mowry: Twin sisters. They are probably most famous for the show Step by Step. Born again Christians, they want to use the money for various Christian charities.

George and Kelly Carlin: Father and daughter. A comedian and his actress daughter, George is a somewhat controversial addition seeing as he just got out of rehab prior to coming on the show. Kelly had just finished her first one woman show at the time. They would donate the winnings to cancer research.

Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love: This season's bickering couple. Though not as bad as some other couples that have been on the show, they were worst than most. I should note that I don't listen to either of their music, though I know who they are. They were raising money for Planned Parenthood and the American Foundation for AIDS research.

Marcus and Damon Allen: Brothers and Football players. I don't follow football so I don't know much about them. From what I've read online they're pretty good. They're racing for domestic abuse victims.

David Hyde Pierce and Brian Hargrove: Actor and his life partner. Pierce is known as Niles Crane on Fraser and Hargrove is a producer. These two and George Carlin were funny together. They are racing for the Alzheimer's Association.

Linda and Leslie Hamilton: Another set of twin sisters. Linda Hamilton is Sarah Conner and Captain Nicole Janeway and Leslie is a professional stunt person. They are racing for the National Institute of Mental Health.

Donny and Marie Osmond: Brother and sister singers. They seem like nice people though, again, I don't listen to their music. They are racing for the National Association for the Deaf.

Paul Newman and Robert Redford: Friends. They are this season's old person team. I used to watch their movies when I was a kid. They are racing for The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and the National Resources Defense Council.

Phil and Bryn Hartmann: Married Couple. You might remember Phil from such things as The Simpsons and Newsradio. Though I never saw Newsradio, I do love his movies. They are racing for Second City.

Bruce and Ida Campbell: Married Couple. The chin himself, and his wife. I love him as Superman, even though it's been years since he played that role. They are racing for the ALS Society.

The Race

Leg #1: "I'm arranging for them being beaten-by me."

Original Air Date: September 27, 2005.

Starting in New Orleans, Louisiana, (which is unfortunate seeing as the city was almost hit by Hurricane Rita a few months later), teams get $340 and instructions to go to Panama City, Panama. Once there, teams have to go to the Smithsonian Tropical Research Station in Gamboa. There they have to transport twenty potted seedlings from one section of the station and plant them in another. After that, teams get the Detour: Rhythm and Coos.

In Rhythm, teams have to collect four instruments (a saxophone, a trumpet, a conga drum and a trombone), from four different locations (Teatro Nacional de Panama, Escuela Simon Bolivar, Casa Góngora and Instituto Nacional de Cultura) and deliver them to the Take Five Jazz and Wine Bar. In Coos, teams have to go to the El Parque Metropolitan and, using binoculars, identify five fake birds from a sheet. Then teams have to go to the Estadio Juan Demóstenes Arosemena for the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member has to hit either a base hit or a homerun off of a junior league baseball player. Then it's off to the Pit Stop: The Miraflores Locks.

1. Tia and Tamara 12:01 P.M.

2. Phil and Bryn 12:16 P.M.

3. Paul and Robert 12:24 P.M.

4. Lucy and Alex 12:25 P.M.

5. Marcus and Damon 12:33 P.M.

6. Bruce and Ida 1:02 P.M.

7. Linda and Leslie 1:10 P.M.

8. David and Brian 1:12 P.M.

9. George and Kelly 1:15 P.M.

10. Kurt and Courtney 1:20 P.M.

11. Donnie and Marie 2:17 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #2: "Of all the places to be eliminated in all the world...."

Original Air Date: October 4, 2005.

Getting $400, teams are told to go to the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. That's the only part of Casablanca we see as the next clue sends teams to Marrakech by train and then take a taxi to the Palmeraie Oasis outside the city. Here teams face the Detour: Now You See It or Now You Don't. In Now You See It, teams have to ride horses a short distance and dig up their next clue. In Now You Don't, teams have to ride ATVs a longer distance and make a sand rubbing of the clue.

In both cases, the clue is in Arabic and teams have to have it translated. This clue tells teams to go to the Cafe Glacier, where the Roadblock is. In this Roadblock, one team member has to help a street vendor sell five bowls of escargot. Teams then head to the Pit Stop: The roof of the Riad Catalina.

1. Lucy and Alex 3:12 P.M.

2. George and Kelly 3:27 P.M.

3. Linda and Leslie 3:45 P.M.

4. Paul and Robert 3:59 P.M.

5. Marcus and Damon 4:22 P.M.

6. Kurt and Courtney 4:55 P.M.

7. Tia and Tamara 5:15 P.M.

8. Bruce and Ida 5:16 P.M.

9. David and Brian 5:32 P.M.

10. Phil and Bryn 5:40 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #3: "This is the [expletive]iest thing we've ever done."

Original Air Date: October 11, 2005.

Receiving $380, teams have to fly to Vienna, Austria. There teams have to go through a section of the Vienna Sewers to get their next clue. On the other side, teams have to grab a horse drawn carriage known as a fiacre and ride six miles to the Schönbrunn Palace. The trick here is that the fiacres arrive in groups of three, every 30 minutes, and teams have to grab a pass on the side to claim it. At the Palace is where teams find the Detour: Mozart or Beethoven.

In Mozart, teams have to carry a string bass six miles to the Figarohaus where Mozart wrote The Marriage of Figaro. In Beethoven, teams carry sheet music 11 miles to one of Beethoven's lesser known residences. After that teams have to make their way to the base of the Donaturm, an 1,150 ft. tower on the Danube where the Roadblock is. In this Roadblock, one team member has to bungee jump 450 ft off the tower. Then teams have to take a train and a taxi to the Seeschloss Orth outside Gmunden.

1. Paul and Robert 11:43 A.M.

2. Lucy and Alex 11:45 A.M.

3. Tia and Tamara 11:59 A.M.

4. Marcus and Damon 12:03 P.M.

5. David and Brian 12:15 P.M.

6. George and Kelly 1:00 P.M.

7. Bruce and Ida 1:01 P.M.

8. Linda and Leslie 1:14 P.M.

9. Kurt and Courtney 1:44 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #4: "At least it's not cats."

Original Air Date: October 18, 2005.

Starting with $300, teams are told to go to Luxor, Egypt, and find Karnack Temple. Here teams find the Yield for this leg, though no one uses it. Here teams find the Detour: Herd It or Haul It. In Herd It, teams have to go five miles to Banana Island, put 10 sheep and goats in a small boat, cross the Nile and deliver them to a shepherd on the other side. In Haul It, teams have go three miles to a pigeon farm and deliver water from the Nile by donkey. Teams have to travel to either option by a horse drawn carriage called a Kalesh.

Then teams have to go to Habu Temple where the Roadblock is. In this Roadblock, one team member has to dig in a marked plot of land for a stone scarab. Then teams have to go to the Pit Stop: Crocodile Island.

1. Bruce and Ida 5:30 P.M.

2. Lucy and Alex 5:44 P.M.

3. David and Brian 5:53 P.M.

4. Marcus and Damon 6:05 P.M.

5. Linda and Leslie 6:40 P.M.

6. George and Kelly 6:41 P.M.

7. Paul and Robert 6:45 P.M.

8. Tia and Tamara 6:47 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #5: "Our parents would be so proud."

Original Air Date: October 25, 2005.

Getting $250 this leg, teams are told to go to Guangzhou, China. Once there, teams have to go to the People's Park. It's here that Brian, rather unceremoniously, manages to pop his right Achilles tendon. Though he does get put into a cast, both he and David will eventually drop out. Anyways, at People's Park teams have to face the Detour: Rams or Pots.

In Rams, teams have to go to the Temple of the Five Immortals and search for five rams hidden on the temple grounds. In Pots, teams have to go to the Chen Clan Ancestral Hall and make one traditional Chinese pot each. Then teams have to go to South China Botanical Garden, where the Roadblock is. In this Roadblock, one team member has to put on a blindfold, memorize 10 plants by scent and touch, then go to another area and identify those same plants. Then it's off to the Pit Stop: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall.

1. George and Kelly 3:11 P.M.

2. Lucy and Alex 3:14 P.M.

3. David and Brian 3:59 P.M.

4. Paul and Robert 4:23 P.M.

5. Linda and Leslie 4:44 P.M.

6. Marcus and Damon 4:58 P.M.

7. Bruce and Ida 5:15 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #6: "They make it way too easy."

Original Air Date: November 1, 2005.

After receiving $300 for this leg, teams are told to go to Tianjin, China. Once there, they have to find the Tianjin Zoo, where the clue is in front of the lion enclosure. It is here that teams find the Detour: Stand or Deliver. In Stand, teams have to go to the Beijing Opera and rearrange scenes from Chinese history in chronological order. In Deliver, teams have to go to Tianjin's Ancient Culture Street, pick up a package and deliver it to a specific address (which is different for each team).

Then teams have to go to Tianjin Water Park. Here the teams find the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member has to memorize and repeat a series of kung fu moves. Then teams have to go to the Pit Stop: Porcelain House.

1. David and Brian 2:33 P.M.

2. Lucy and Alex 2:34 P.M.

3. Paul and Robert 3:01 P.M.

4. Marcus and Damon 3:13 P.M.

5. Linda and Leslie 3:33 P.M.

6. George and Kelly 4:05 P.M. NOT ELIMINATED/PENALIZED.

Leg #7: "Sometimes it's easier to just let things go."

Original Air Date: November 8, 2005.

Getting $350, teams have to go to George Town, Malaysia. Teams then have to go to the Queen Victoria Memorial Clock Tower. There teams find the Detour: Old Sport or New Year. In Old Sport, teams have to go to the Penang Turf Club and prepare a race horse for a race. In New Year, teams have to setup, then blow up a fireworks display of a paper mâché rooster.

Then teams have to go to the Hawker Stands on Gurney Drive, where the Roadblock is. In this Roadblock, one team member has to get a shopping list, go into Gurney Plaza and get all the items on there to make a local soup named asam laska. Then they have to go back and make a bowl of it for their partner. Then teams go to the Pit Stop: The Blue Mansion, where David and Brian decide to drop out of the race.

1. David and Brian 5:15 P.M. DROPPED OUT.

2. Linda and Leslie 5:30 P.M.

3. Lucy and Alex 5:35 P.M.

4. Marcus and Damon 6:03 P.M.

5. George and Kelly 6:13 P.M.

6. Paul and Robert 6:45 P.M.

Leg #8: "This is what we signed up for." (This episode is sometimes split up in syndication. That's why it gets a different title.)

Original Air Date: November 8, 2005.

Receiving $150, teams are told to go by bus to Malacca City. Once there, they have to go to the Jonker Walk. This is where teams find the Detour: Porcelain or Silk. In Porcelain, teams have to go to the Baba-Nyonya Heritage Museum, pick up a porcelain vase and carry it to Hard Rock Cafe, Malacca. In Silk, teams have to go to Little India, find a specific fabric store and look for their clue in amongst the silk.

Then teams have to go to the Maritime Museum. This is where the Roadblock is. In this Roadblock, one team member has to climb to the crow's nest of a replica of the ship Flor de la Mar. Then it's off to the Pit Stop: The Malacca Sultanate Palace.

1. Marcus and Damon 2:15 P.M.

2. Linda and Leslie 2:24 P.M.

3. George and Kelly 3:05 P.M.

4. Lucy and Alex 3:18 P.M.

5. Paul and Robert 3:30 P.M. NOT ELIMINATED/ PENALIZED.

Leg #9: "That took longer than I thought."

Original Air Date: November 22, 2005.

Getting $290, teams have to go the Post Office in Hobart, Australia, on the island of Tasmania. Once there, teams then have to go to the Theatre Royal. This is where the Roadblock takes place. In this Roadblock, one team member has to perform a speech from The Green Dragon by Tasmanian playwright Clive Sansom.

Then teams have to go to Hobart Harbour, where the Detour is found. In this Detour, teams have to get to the same point but have to choose how to get there: By Land or By Water. In By Land, teams have to drive a long distance. In By Water, teams have to paddle a canoe a much shorter distance. Then teams have to get to the Pit Stop: The Hobart Cenotaph.

1. Paul and Robert 11:34 A.M.

2. Lucy and Alex 11:35 A.M.

3. Damon and Marcus 11:57 A.M.

4. Linda and Leslie 12:45 P.M.

5. George and Kelly 1:17 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #10: "I love a good view."

Original Air Date: November 29, 2005.

After getting $300, teams are told to go to Queenstown, New Zealand. Once there, teams have to find the Queenstown Mall. Here teams face the Yield. Lucy and Alex use it against Damon and Marcus, who complain about it as per tradition. This is also where teams find the Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one team member has to deliver a rug, by bicycle, to a specific address, using only a map.

Teams then have to head to Ben Lomond Mountain. There they find the Detour: Glide or Ride. In Glide, teams tandem paraglide, with an instructor. In Ride, teams ride down to the paragliding landing zone on mountain bikes. Then teams go to the Pit Stop: TSS Earnslaw on Lake Wakatipu.

1. Lucy and Alex 2:20 P.M.

2. Damon and Marcus 2:56 P.M.

3. Linda and Leslie 3:15 P.M.

4. Paul and Robert 3:25 P.M. NOT ELIMINATED/PENALIZED.

Leg #11: "It could have been worse." Part I

Original Air Date: December 13, 2005.

Getting $275 for this leg, teams are told to fly to San Jose, Costa Rica. Once there they have to find the statue of Juan Mora Fernandez, Costa Rica's first elected head of state. Teams then have to head to the Doka Estate coffee plantation, where the Roadblock is. In this Roadblock, one team member has to search through 800 pounds of coffee beans to find one painted red.

Teams then have to go to the Roca Loca Surf Shop in Jaco for the Detour: Relic or Ripe. In Relic, teams have to go to Manuel Antonio National Park and find four relics and deliver them to the head archeologist. In Ripe, teams go to the Frutas Selectas del Trópico Plantation and harvest 15 bushels of Bananas and put them in a truck. Then it's off to the Pit Stop: Playa de Malecon.

1. Damon and Marcus 12:15 P.M.

2. Linda and Leslie 12:43 P.M.

3. Lucy and Alex 1:03 P.M.

4. Paul and Robert 1:20 P.M. ELIMINATED.

Leg #12: "It could have been worse." Part II

Original Air Date: December 13, 2005.

Receiving $250, teams are told to go to Playa Maracas and have one team member swim to get their next clue. Teams then have to go to La Iglesia de Metal, a church made entirely of metal, where teams find the Detour: Brush or Barrel. In Brush, teams go ten miles away to an oxcart factory where, using a completed example, they have to paint two oxcart wheels. In Barrel, teams go the same distance to a sugar plantation, where they load a flatbed truck with one ton of sugar cane, transport it to the warehouse, then search the warehouse for the next clue.

Teams are then told to fly to the final destination city: Phoenix, Arizona. Once there, teams have to go to the Bondurant SuperKart School, where the Roadblock is. In this Roadblock, one team member has to go 50 laps in a go-kart. Then it's off to the finish line: Fort McDowell.

1. Lucy and Alex WIN

2. Damon and Marcus PLACE

3. Linda and Leslie SHOW

The Review

I know what a lot of you are thinking: Did the other charities get any money? Yes, they did. The bottom three got $10,000; the next two got $25,000; the two after that got $50,000; fourth place got $100,000; third place got $250,000; and second place got $500,000. As a result, this season was the most expensive season of the show ever produced. It also goes a long way to explaining why there were no prizes at the end of each leg (aside from the whole celebrity angle).

That being said, while most fans weren't excited for this season, they did get something out of it. The racers were entertaining; the challenges were good for the most part; even the locations were good. Though this did spark some projects between some of the participants down the line, they never appeared on the show again, not even for the first All-Stars season. On a related note, this would sadly be the last time that Paul Newman and Robert Redford would work together before Newman died in 2008. Though Newman did set a record as the oldest person in the top four at 80, a record that still stands. Also Lucy and Alex are the first Asian-American team to win the show.

This season had solid ratings. Even still, it is still at or near the bottom most rankings, mine included. I put it at number 26 out of the 28 seasons that have aired so far. Next time, we're back to regular Joes.

-Globetrotting: An Amazing Race Blog by R.C. Anderson on the website Reality Rewind, October 24, 2016.

I'm not an Amazing Race fan IOTL, and I can't, for the most part, see that changing ITTL unless *I'm radically different. But the combination of Lucy Liu, George Carlin, Kurt and Courtney, Linda Hamilton, Donny and Marie, Butch and Sundance, and Bruce Campbell must have at least tempted *me.

I'm not an Amazing Race fan IOTL, and I can't, for the most part, see that changing ITTL unless *I'm radically different. But the combination of Lucy Liu, George Carlin, Kurt and Courtney, Linda Hamilton, Donny and Marie, Butch and Sundance, and Bruce Campbell must have at least tempted *me.
This season did bring in fans of these contestants in. And they stuck around for many seasons later. I wanted to bring in Selena but Ry and Nivek talked me out of it.

Yep. Here's the excerpt from a PM where I discuss Harvey. I've censored a couple things since they're story spoilers:

uB0HOo7.jpg
The blued out info is about the Great Recession. I take it the Great Recession is going to be more damaging. Might a car company such as GM or Chrysler go defunct, along with say Best Buy instead of Circuit City and other major retailers (early death of Sears/Kmart, Macy's, Radio Shack, etc) that survived to today?

If I am somehow right on anything, send me a direct message rather than spoil it here.

The blued out info is about the Great Recession. I take it the Great Recession is going to be more damaging. Might a car company such as GM or Chrysler go defunct, along with say Best Buy instead of Circuit City and other major retailers (early death of Sears/Kmart, Macy's, Radio Shack, etc) that survived to today?

If I am somehow right on anything, send me a direct message rather than spoil it here.
If Macy's ends up going under ITTL, would that mean the Macy's Thankagiving Day Parade is retired?

Hurricane Harvey message from the Houston/Galveston office, August 18th, 2005 (note: this is copied from a certain OTL Katrina message for New Orleans):

WWUS74 KLIX 281550
NPWLIX

URGENT — WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON TX
411 PM CDT FRI AUG 18, 2005

...DEVASTATING DAMAGE EXPECTED...

HURRICANE HARVEY...A MOST POWERFUL HURRICANE WITH UNPRECEDENTED
STRENGTH... RIVALING THE INTENSITY OF HURRICANE CAMILLE OF 1969 AND
SURPASSING HURRICANE CARLA IN 1961.

MOST OF THE AREA WILL BE UNINHABITABLE FOR WEEKS...PERHAPS LONGER. AT
LEAST ONE HALF OF WELL CONSTRUCTED HOMES WILL HAVE ROOF AND WALL
FAILURE. ALL GABLED ROOFS WILL FAIL...LEAVING THOSE HOMES SEVERELY
DAMAGED OR DESTROYED.

THE MAJORITY OF INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS WILL BECOME NON FUNCTIONAL.
PARTIAL TO COMPLETE WALL AND ROOF FAILURE IS EXPECTED. ALL WOOD
FRAMED LOW RISING APARTMENT BUILDINGS WILL BE DESTROYED. CONCRETE
BLOCK LOW RISE APARTMENTS WILL SUSTAIN MAJOR DAMAGE...INCLUDING SOME
WALL AND ROOF FAILURE.

HIGH RISE OFFICE AND APARTMENT BUILDINGS WILL SWAY DANGEROUSLY...A
FEW TO THE POINT OF TOTAL COLLAPSE. ALL WINDOWS WILL BLOW OUT.

AIRBORNE DEBRIS WILL BE WIDESPREAD...AND MAY INCLUDE HEAVY ITEMS SUCH
AS HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES AND EVEN LIGHT VEHICLES. SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES
AND LIGHT TRUCKS WILL BE MOVED. THE BLOWN DEBRIS WILL CREATE
ADDITIONAL DESTRUCTION. PERSONS...PETS...AND LIVESTOCK EXPOSED TO THE
WINDS WILL FACE CERTAIN DEATH IF STRUCK.

POWER OUTAGES WILL LAST FOR WEEKS...AS MOST POWER POLES WILL BE DOWN
AND TRANSFORMERS DESTROYED. WATER SHORTAGES WILL MAKE HUMAN SUFFERING
INCREDIBLE BY MODERN STANDARDS.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF NATIVE TREES WILL BE SNAPPED OR UPROOTED. ONLY
THE HEARTIEST WILL REMAIN STANDING...BUT BE TOTALLY DEFOLIATED. FEW
CROPS WILL REMAIN. LIVESTOCK LEFT EXPOSED TO THE WINDS WILL BE
KILLED.

AN INLAND HURRICANE WIND WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS NEAR
HURRICANE FORCE...OR FREQUENT GUSTS AT OR ABOVE HURRICANE FORCE...ARE
CERTAIN WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

ONCE TROPICAL STORM AND HURRICANE FORCE WINDS ONSET...DO NOT VENTURE
OUTSIDE!

Given how incredibly likely this could happen given the current state of the timeline, where practically anything's free game now, I am kind of hoping you aren't right...

Status
Not open for further replies.