TOASTER Sun and Moon [The One All-encompassing Scheme To Eternally Rule]

Should the Poland and Latvia colours be switched?

• Total voters
Just the France colour. I'm considering adding back a monarchist colour for France, but with Paradox's colour for France.
That sounds good, as both the other colors just don't seem to fit. The other color I could think of is to just use bleu de France (49,140,231), but I'm unsure how that would interact with the other colors.

Some other ideas I had just random thoughts that may or may not be good ideas:
Would need new colors
  • Lava lakes and rivers
  • a map border
  • demilitarized zone
  • theological multinational union
  • Popular serious fictional religion (something like B5's Foundationalism not parody religions)
  • Pre-civilization color
May need a new color, or just add a tag on a preexisting color
  • Mycenae
  • Mount Athos/ Eastern Orthodoxy version of a Vatican
  • Roman republic
  • Roman kingdom
  • ASB Mole men
  • subterranean human civilization, center of the earth civilization
  • sea floor human civilization
  • theoretical nations: Plato's republic, Moore's Utopia
  • General superpower, great power, etc. colors
  • Aquitaine/ Plantagenets without England
Just needs an add tag to a preexisting color
  • Popular fictional countries: 1984's superpowers, Draca, etc.
Another note, the Franks could get the tag of Germanic France, not relation to WWII ideas, this would be a France that never adopted a romance language and culture or France inside the Holy Roman Empire. I would also suggest a vote to moving the Franks and Vichy France into the French section.

Also what is the convention for personal unions?

Last edited:
That sounds good, as both the other colors just don't seem to fit. The other color I could think of is to just use bleu de France (49,140,231), but I'm unsure how that would interact with the other colors.

Some other ideas I had just random thoughts that may or may not be good ideas:
Would need new colors
  • Lava lakes and rivers
We're working on that.
  • a map border
I don't think we need a color for that in the scheme proper; it's up to the artist's disgression.
  • demilitarized zone
Also working on adding that.
Could you give some examples?
  • Popular serious fictional religion (something like B5's Foundationalism not parody religions)
There's already a color for Scientology; maybe just use the New Age religion color if you don't think it should be a cult type of thing.
  • Pre-civilization color
You can use the palest color for a culture group to represent that.
  • Mycenae
Just use the "Ancient/Pagan Greece" color.
Use the Eastern Orthodox color from the Religion section.
  • Roman republic
That sounds like something we could add.
  • Roman kingdom
The standard Rome color works well enough; I don't see why we would need a separate color.
  • ASB Mole men
Why the hell not? Moldova, perhaps.
  • subterranean human civilization, center of the earth civilization
That could just be the same as above.
I don't believe we have a color for Atlantis, which would work for that.
Perhaps just use the ASB color for the closest culture group?
That doesn't sound useful at all, to be honest.
We do have a color for Southern France, but perhaps a separate Aquitaine color would be helpful, as would a secondary Brittany color.
We have the Draka already, but otherwise that sounds good. Can you give a specific list?
Another note, the Franks could get the tag of Germanic France, not relation to WWII ideas, this would be a France that never adopted a romance language and culture or France inside the Holy Roman Empire. I would also suggest a vote to moving the Franks and Vichy France into the French section.
That all sounds good.
We don't have one yet.

• a map border
I don't think we need a color for that in the scheme proper; it's up to the artist's disgression.
For other color schemes I would agree with you, but there are so many colors assigned to something that it would be easy for someone to accidentally use a color that is assigned to something for a border and make editing maps annoying.
Could you give some examples?
A better name would probably be "religious based or theological multinational union" and this could include everything from Catholic League, Guelph, Holy League to a multi-country caliphate or any number of atl situations.
There's already a color for Scientology; maybe just use the New Age religion color if you don't think it should be a cult type of thing.
I was thinking of something that is not related to the modern religions, but I can't think of any examples so it may not be needed.
  • Pre-civilization color
You can use the palest color for a culture group to represent that.
The problem with that is it would still have an association to a culture, I'm thinking of a theoretical proto-culture similar to Homo sapiens caveman level stuff.
  • Mycenae
Just use the "Ancient/Pagan Greece" color.
Then what is the difference between the Mycenae Greece and Athenian Greece?

Use the Eastern Orthodox color from the Religion section.
Adding the color to the Greek section just a the Vatican/Catholic color is found in two places would work.

• Roman kingdom
The standard Rome color works well enough; I don't see why we would need a separate color.
The kings of Rome would probably be closer to the Etruscans, that said adding a tag to a preexisting color should be enough.

I don't believe we have a color for Atlantis, which would work for that.
There is an Atlantis color under the High Fantasy, but I was thinking of a domed cities type thing, also thinking about it adding a "artificial islands" tag to the Principality of Sealand or something would be a good idea.

Perhaps just use the ASB color for the closest culture group?
That could work, though some of the big ones could still use a color.

That doesn't sound useful at all, to be honest.
Just a random idea I was throwing at the wall.

We do have a color for Southern France, but perhaps a separate Aquitaine color would be helpful, as would a secondary Brittany color.
Also just an idea I was throwing at the wall.

We have the Draka already, but otherwise that sounds good. Can you give a specific list?
Missed the Draka tag, at the moment all I can think of is the 1984 superpowers and the Fallout countries, we can start collect ideas from everybody for the others.

That all sounds good.
We don't have one yet.
This needs to change, ideas?

This us admittedly a very minor quibble, but "fascist" is mispelled on the Fascist China, Fascist Japan, and Fascist Mexico entries.

How about we use a more easily-copiable system for when someone else actually wants to say something, yes? [] for original statement, () for first replier, (()) for second replier, and so on?

[a map border]
(I don't think we need a color for that in the scheme proper; it's up to the artist's disgression.)
((For other color schemes I would agree with you, but there are so many colors assigned to something that it would be easy for someone to accidentally use a color that is assigned to something for a border and make editing maps annoying.))
(((Hmm. I think in order to really designate such a border, we'd need something blacker than black...)))

[theological multinational union]
(Could you give some examples?)
((A better name would probably be "religious based or theological multinational union" and this could include everything from Catholic League, Guelph, Holy League to a multi-country caliphate or any number of atl situations.))
(((Sounds like a good idea, but then again I think we need union colors for basically every section of the color scheme. Hell, for this you'd probably want multiple to...)))

[Popular serious fictional religion (something like B5's Foundationalism not parody religions)]
(There's already a color for Scientology; maybe just use the New Age religion color if you don't think it should be a cult type of thing.)
((I was thinking of something that is not related to the modern religions, but I can't think of any examples so it may not be needed.))
(((Well, we might or might not have an "alien religion" color...)))

[Pre-civilization color]
(You can use the palest color for a culture group to represent that.)
((The problem with that is it would still have an association to a culture, I'm thinking of a theoretical proto-culture similar to Homo sapiens caveman level stuff.))
(((Lightest color for any "unified humanity" color we have, then.)))

[Mycenae]
(Just use the "Ancient/Pagan Greece" color.)
((Then what is the difference between the Mycenae Greece and Athenian Greece?))
(((Maybe just use culture group color here- Ancient for Mycenae, Modern for Athenian, Crete for Minoan, Rhodes for Dorian.)))

[Roman kingdom]
(The standard Rome color works well enough; I don't see why we would need a separate color.)
((The kings of Rome would probably be closer to the Etruscans, that said adding a tag to a preexisting color should be enough.))
(((Hmm. We could use Vatican, Rome, or Phoenicia for that.)))

[Also what is the convention for personal unions?]
(We don't have one yet.
((This needs to change, ideas?))
(((Lighter version of one member color for another member and vice-versa, if there's more than one member I'd use that region's "unified ___" color as an outline.)))

[This us admittedly a very minor quibble, but "fascist" is mispelled on the Fascist China, Fascist Japan, and Fascist Mexico entries.]
(It's already been said that we're not fixing typos.)

How about we use a more easily-copiable system for when someone else actually wants to say something, yes? [] for original statement, () for first replier, (()) for second replier, and so on?

[a map border]
(I don't think we need a color for that in the scheme proper; it's up to the artist's disgression.)
((For other color schemes I would agree with you, but there are so many colors assigned to something that it would be easy for someone to accidentally use a color that is assigned to something for a border and make editing maps annoying.))
(((Hmm. I think in order to really designate such a border, we'd need something blacker than black...)))
((((If you really need a colour, just use X2's #010101))))

[theological multinational union]
(Could you give some examples?)
((A better name would probably be "religious based or theological multinational union" and this could include everything from Catholic League, Guelph, Holy League to a multi-country caliphate or any number of atl situations.))
(((Sounds like a good idea, but then again I think we need union colors for basically every section of the color scheme. Hell, for this you'd probably want multiple to...)))
((((I fully endorse the use of the religion colours for any multinational union of said religion))))

[Popular serious fictional religion (something like B5's Foundationalism not parody religions)]
(There's already a color for Scientology; maybe just use the New Age religion color if you don't think it should be a cult type of thing.)
((I was thinking of something that is not related to the modern religions, but I can't think of any examples so it may not be needed.))
(((Well, we might or might not have an "alien religion" color...)))
((((Alien religion sounds good))))

[Pre-civilization color]
(You can use the palest color for a culture group to represent that.)
((The problem with that is it would still have an association to a culture, I'm thinking of a theoretical proto-culture similar to Homo sapiens caveman level stuff.))
(((Lightest color for any "unified humanity" color we have, then.)))
((((I'd use the Great Unknown colour))))

[Mycenae]
(Just use the "Ancient/Pagan Greece" color.)
((Then what is the difference between the Mycenae Greece and Athenian Greece?))
(((Maybe just use culture group color here- Ancient for Mycenae, Modern for Athenian, Crete for Minoan, Rhodes for Dorian.)))
((((Will add a seperate Mycenæan colour.))))

[Roman kingdom]
(The standard Rome color works well enough; I don't see why we would need a separate color.)
((The kings of Rome would probably be closer to the Etruscans, that said adding a tag to a preexisting color should be enough.))
(((Hmm. We could use Vatican, Rome, or Phoenicia for that.)))
((((just use rome lol))))

[Also what is the convention for personal unions?]
(We don't have one yet.
((This needs to change, ideas?))
(((Lighter version of one member color for another member and vice-versa, if there's more than one member I'd use that region's "unified ___" color as an outline.)))
((((Connect the two PU areas with the intercolonial border colour instead. If the nations don't border each other, youre on ur own lol))))

[This us admittedly a very minor quibble, but "fascist" is mispelled on the Fascist China, Fascist Japan, and Fascist Mexico entries.]
(It's already been said that we're not fixing typos.)

((eh bainll do it))

Lyr Color Scheme!.png

uh

a color scheme for lyr