The VT-BAM project

VT45

Banned
Behold! The lakes and inland bodies of Europe
evoCVIH.png

Redcoat

Banned
Right so I'm doing the Czech Republic, almost done with the second levels...do you guys think that I should do the third levels, because IDK if they'll be big enough.

VT45

Banned
I’d say do one second level worth of third level divisions, post it here, and we’ll make a determination.

Yes.

Is any one working on Ukraine, I'll either do the first levels of Ukraine or the third levels of Czechia.

Here

Ukraine is kind of in the same situation as Austria was, though my section of it is complete (Budjak, Chernivtsi and Transcarpathia)

Great!

Oh and Can you send me the overlay for Ukraine? Mine cuts off most of the country
I sent you the Ukraine overlays, along with a high resolution reference map.

Edit:
@Frank can you check your Switzerland? It doesn't match up with the tiles (it's offset southwards), Did you forget to paste in @Alex Richards's updated version? It doesn't affect France too badly but it will make quite a mess in northwest Italy

Last edited:
This map's Switzerland is a bit off, it's 2 pixels down
Which overlays are you using, The older non tile based ones, or the newer tile based ones? Switzerland's southern border was updated to use the newer ones here and when I merged that in I redrew the rest of the border to match.

Which overlays are you using, The older non tile based ones, or the newer tile based ones? Switzerland's southern border was updated to use the newer ones here and when I merged that in I redrew the rest of the border to match.
Actually that version is only a patch for the italian border, this is the last patch of Switzerland using your tiles:
I've finally found the time to sort out the rest of Switzerland- just in isolation I'm afraid.

Note also it turns out some Bezirke have altered since my original source map was created.

View attachment 367725

Actually that version is only a patch for the italian border, this is the last patch of Switzerland using your tiles:
Sorry, that is correct, I guess I didn't remember the first of the two, then jumped back through the thread trying to find the one I did remember and ended up missing it.

Sorry, that is correct, I guess I didn't remember the first of the two, then jumped back through the thread trying to find the one I did remember and ended up missing it.
No problem, for these things just use the advanced research of Google filtering the search for this thread :p

Can someone update the google drive and claim map, I want to get back involved if possible. I asked it on discord but got no anser other than I am on it.