The VT-BAM project

Speaking of rivers, will the final VTbam have them?
I really don't know the answer to this, The US and Europe should theoretically be doable, a lot of other areas lack detailed enough data to cover them properly, and would need to be drawn at least partially from non GIS sources, which is more difficult to work with and is outside my area of work.
Anyone gonna do a HRE map or is it impossible to get good sources?
I've been tempted to a couple of times, all of those times have been derailed by a lack of usable sources.
What's HRE?
This, It's known for it's absurdly complex "internal" structure and it would be quite an achievement to get it mapped without any simplification.
Mapping all of the princely states of the Raj would probably be similarly complicated.

Redcoat

Banned
upload_2018-5-18_17-17-9.png

If you can notice, some of Lake Victoria isn't done....I don't have the water overlay and I'm too lazy to fix it. So can someone try and finish Lake Victoria?

Redcoat

Banned
LebanonVTBAMreligion.png

A friend of mine outside the board made this.

upload_2018-5-19_12-58-58.png

Note here that I was not sure whether or not Madagascar had 6 provinces or 22. The Overlay seems to think it's 6 and wikipedia is a bit muddled on it. Madagascar may or may not have made it's second levels first levels as well, making the third levels actually second levels but tbh idk. Either way if I'm wrong this is an easy enough fix. (The Comoros and Mayotte are done too)

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
I actually had a couple of countries done so far but I didn't want to at that point quadruple post, so here they are

unknown.png

Circle place and weird province flag country

unknown.png

Squiggly boi

unknown.png

Country whose name is a bit of a misnomer (Note that the reservoir is cut off by another tile)

upload_2018-5-26_15-13-55.png

Fun fact: 1/4 of all Africans live here (just first levels)

upload_2018-5-24_21-32-55.png

WIP rn. Namibia is incomplete because the overlays and wikipedia are not up to date.

EDIT: Oh yeah a while back a friend of mine did the overlays of a couple of countries too (don't count these as done by me).
unknown.png

and
unknown.png

Last edited:
I actually had a couple of countries done so far but I didn't want to at that point quadruple post, so here they are

unknown.png

Circle place and weird province flag country

unknown.png

Squiggly boi

unknown.png

Country whose name is a bit of a misnomer (Note that the reservoir is cut off by another tile)

unknown.png

Fun fact: 1/4 of all Africans live here (just first levels)

View attachment 388744
WIP rn. Namibia is incomplete because the overlays and wikipedia are not up to date.

EDIT: Oh yeah a while back a friend of mine did the overlays of a couple of countries too (don't count these as done by me).
unknown.png

and
unknown.png

Translation on those nicknames, please?

Also, be grateful that I found anything at all.