The VT-BAM project

snip

'ere you go.

So uhhhhhhhh anyone here tell me if what I'm doing is wrong? If I've made some error?
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do so I'm not sure if this is the only thing but the German Empire has gotten antialiased somehow, also you can probably figure out the missing section of Austria Hungary's border with the overlay.
Something feels off about the eastern German boundary too.
I do have an overlay that I can send you of the German and Austro Hungarian Empires with administrative divisions, though some of the data is not perfect at this resolution (especially in Austria Hungary)

Redcoat

Banned
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do so I'm not sure if this is the only thing but the German Empire has gotten antialiased somehow, also you can probably figure out the missing section of Austria Hungary's border with the overlay.
Something feels off about the eastern German boundary too.
I do have an overlay that I can send you of the German and Austro Hungarian Empires with administrative divisions, though some of the data is not perfect at this resolution (especially in Austria Hungary)
Antialiased? Wow it is....
unknown.png

As for the rest, I'm interested.

VT45

Banned
I got caught up in post-glacial rebound after melting the Greenland Ice Sheet for another project. Once I finish that I’ll finish off Mexico

France (I'll finish with the arrondissements), Italy (only comuni missing, I've almost done the provinces), Czechia, Ukraine, Austria.
+Spain and Scandinavia. (@VT45 can you generate the lakes for Scandinavia when you have time?, I'm not really going to be able to do them manually in this condition (I can work at about 20% of the speed that I could before))

VT45

Banned
Oh yeah, I’ve got them all set. I can do that tonight. I’ve got a map of all of Europe with lakes that I’ve been working on and all I would need to do is put in the borders.