The VT-BAM project

upload_2017-12-12_8-42-20.png

Central Iran
upload_2017-12-12_8-43-9.png

I made the Euskadi's subdivisions, they aren't officially used by Spain and France, but only by the Basque Country, mainly for statistical purposes. In fact, I also made a map of the first languages in the region, as part of the map I am doing
Euskara.png

Guys southern Switzerland is a bit mess off, I am using @Klime 's overlays. Can somebody fix it?

Yeah, I noticed that at the time but couldn't tell if it was just that I couldn't get a basemap on the same projection. Had been planning on redoing it now we've got the overlay anyway. And checking the British Isles.

I just had a hard drive failure, it doesn't impact my work on the map itself, the database used for creating the overlays is mostly intact, but the MXD file is gone.
I won't be able to render more overlays until I have that reconstructed (which could take weeks) however overlays for the entire northern hemisphere are rendered along with the Australian region
I did render a few African tiles yesterday that might be salvagable without the database but other than that overlays are now on hold.
I think Israel is not even finished...?
What's missing?

NOW THE COMMUNES! NOW THE COMMUNES! COMMIE SWITZ!!

Valdore. They don't fit.

Also Commie-Swiss would probably just use the Cantons because they're already big on the Direct Democracy.

Well, being realistic Commie Swiss probably wouldn't because it would have to have been invaded and conquered and then added to whatever conquered them. Because outside of Basel and Zurich Switzerland is terrifyingly socially conservative.