The Shuffled Disneyverse: An Alt Disney Timeline

I am partially sad this TL doesn't get "Why should I worry?", like how Player 2 start doesn't get Red vs Blue or the Emperor's New groove.
I can promise you right now that Oliver and Company will have a better fate in the 2.0 version than here. You can find the link for the new version in my signature if you like.

I have a few more questions regarding the remaining films, mostly the Post-Renaissance Era:

Would the Winnie the Pooh sequel have been in CGI since it took Meet the Robinson's slot
How would Peter Pan, The Black Cauldron and the Great Mouse Detective have gone ITTL
Would the Rescuers Down Under, 101 Dalmatians and Frozen/The Snow Queen 2 been as hated as OTL's HotR/Dinosaur/Chicken Little
What would the Rescuers and Dinosaur have been based off/looked like

That's all the remaining questions I have for the original order

I have a few more questions regarding the remaining films, mostly the Post-Renaissance Era:

Would the Winnie the Pooh sequel have been in CGI since it took Meet the Robinson's slot
How would Peter Pan, The Black Cauldron and the Great Mouse Detective have gone ITTL
Would the Rescuers Down Under, 101 Dalmatians and Frozen/The Snow Queen 2 been as hated as OTL's HotR/Dinosaur/Chicken Little
What would the Rescuers and Dinosaur have been based off/looked like

That's all the remaining questions I have for the original order
Honestly I’m not sure how all of this would work out. I haven’t given as much thought about this as I would’ve liked.