Wait, so, if there's SET2, then where's SET1 at?(i'm referring to the channels).
SET1 would be the USA equivalent of the international SET and a early version of Sony movie channel, where reruns of SPE owned movies and shows are rerun, alongside some adquired content, if SET 2 is 10-30 demo, SET is 18 onwards demo

SET1 would be the USA equivalent of the international SET and a early version of Sony movie channel, where reruns of SPE owned movies and shows are rerun, alongside some adquired content, if SET 2 is 10-30 demo, SET is 18 onwards demo
Oh. SO like this:

Sony Entertainment Television: 18+
SET2: 9-34

I would have named it SET Spin to avoid obvious problems.....

More than the network already has content-wise

But still a cool concept.

And when are we getting a update? I want more about this.

Oh. SO like this:

Sony Entertainment Television: 18+
SET2: 9-34

I would have named it SET Spin to avoid obvious problems.....

More than the network already has content-wise

But still a cool concept.

And when are we getting a update? I want more about this.
he said soon

How popular would sonic be compared to how popular he is now?
I don't know to be honest.....I would say that his Post-2020 Movie popularity would be where he's at ITTL during 2006. Which is definitely more popular than he was in OTL 2000's, a least in a much more positive light. If not more. If that makes any sense? It's hard to gauge the alternate popularity of something without being biased about it because I did grow up with Sonic as a kid so I don't wanna come off like I just made him more popular just cuz of that. But basically he reached that level of success a lot earlier than IOTL.

I don't know to be honest.....I would say that his Post-2020 Movie popularity would be where he's at ITTL during 2006. Which is definitely more popular than he was in OTL 2000's, a least in a much more positive light. If not more. If that makes any sense? It's hard to gauge the alternate popularity of something without being biased about it because I did grow up with Sonic as a kid so I don't wanna come off like I just made him more popular just cuz of that. But basically he reached that level of success a lot earlier than IOTL.
Can we have more information about the SET 2 channel please? I would love to hear more about it.

Would there be a sonic game with traditional animation ITTL