The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneak Peak into the future:

Spain_Franco_Hitler_inside_RR_car_280x168.jpg

(President Hitler discusses increasing private American investment into Spanish industries with Caudillo Franco, 19XX.)

Maybe ITTL if it's a war aganst Communism with a German Facist state taking the place of the Soviet Union, I could see Hitler mirroring FDR and being far too naieve about who he was dealing with.

Stuff regarding this will occur ITTL.

At times he's going to be a deceptive bastard.
I would imagine. I keep thinking of those WW2 posters about the Soviets like the "This man fights for freedom" one. I imagine stuff like that would be used by Hitler and co to keep the public unawares of what their ally is really doing.

Last edited:
Fantastic timeline!

Question so is president Hitler is going to be more well moderate due to no holocaust or is he going to do something else that’ll have the same level of ‘fuck ths guys evil ‘?

Fantastic timeline!

Question so is president Hitler is going to be more well moderate due to no holocaust or is he going to do something else that’ll have the same level of ‘fuck ths guys evil ‘?
I would imagine not quite the same level, but still having quite a few people say “fuck this dude’s evil.” Likely some sort of manifesting his destiny.

Fantastic timeline!

Considering the racial views of TTL’s Hitler, if the USA were to go to war with Japan, we might get a worse version of Executive Order 9066.

Adolf Hitler, father of Civil Rights for Catholic Americans

I know there was anti-Catholic prejudice, but they were e.g. allowed to become policemen in NY, weren't they?

Papen and Hindenburg underestimated the Bohemian corporal and there are going to be American politicians who underestimate the Texan politician ;).

Papen was an idiot, and Hindenburg was old and senile and may not have been that great from the beginning. - Ludendorff once visited the site of Tannenberg with visitors, showed him a bed in a nearby house and said: "This is the bed where Hindenburg slept before the battle, after the battle, and if I may say so, during the battle too."

Had trouble catching up, damn notifications. Great updates. Awesome American take on Hitler here. Wondering if Franco's Spain will be part of this alternate World War 2, possibly, but, I'll see.

Considering the racial views of TTL’s Hitler, if the USA were to go to war with Japan, we might get a worse version of Executive Order 9066.

That is pretty scary, though I doubt the TTL Internment would actually escalate into mass murder.

Whether or not their is a war with Japan will really depend on how Hitler's sees Japan's expansionism.

Will he be angered by the conquest of China and French Indochina? Will he see it as a threat to American interests and security? Or will he just not care about what happens an ocean way?

That last picture reminds me:

I love how you've appropriated OTL photos of Hitler and seamlessly integrated them into this timeline. I hope you keep doing that, really makes things feel alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.