The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Hearts of Iron IV with the Man the Guns expansion, it's actually possible for (a disguised) Hitler to become the American President.

That's actually a modded game.

Checksum is not matching with 1.6 (Man the Guns release) or 1.6.1 (first patch) or 1.6.2 (2nd patch, in beta iirc).

Edit: there is a base game event to have "Mr Hilter" become the leader of Fascist Argentina, assuming he "died" during the Oppose Hitler or Munich Civil Wars.

Last edited:
That's actually a modded game.

Checksum is not matching with 1.6 (Man the Guns release) or 1.6.1 (first patch) or 1.6.2 (2nd patch, in beta iirc).

Edit: there is a base game event to have "Mr Hilter" become the leader of Fascist Argentina, assuming he "died" during the Oppose Hitler or Munich Civil Wars.
Actually, both of them are in the base game, they just have a 0.1% chance of occurring. The mod simply makes them easier to get.

Guys, I apologize for the late update. Work and some personal/life issues are really beating me up right now, and they have delayed this TL. I don't think I can update for the next two weeks. I love this TL so much and the fact that writing it gives me so much happiness means that I am very much sticking with it. But I can't update for the next two weeks: my apologies.

However, three tiny sneak peaks:

"Oh ho ho, one of Edison's agents it seems." - ???

"Our party is at standstill; it is divided between farsighted leadership that understands the importance of an expanded voter base, and an impotent reactionary faction that resists any change for the sake of preservation and tradition." - ???

"If Romania continues on this path, it shall be destroyed by the insidious elements that desire it so." - ???

A Model Relationship - Part 1
Detroit, 1923:

A Ford Model T strolled down the paved streets of Detroit; inside it were destiny's kingmakers, men of action and triumph. A shaven wolverine sat besides a mustached Texan, traversing the city to the wolverine's abode in Fair Lane.

"The President's untimely departure has saddened us all. No matter our politics, as Americans, our collective hearts sank when we heard that our President passed away."

"A sad event indeed, Mr. Ford. My condolences to the preceding first family."

"Senator, please remind me of this meeting's urgency. What objective do you wish to collaborate with me on?"

"As men of action, we both understand the urgency of the situation. The United States of America is entering its zenith of power and prosperity, yet as the previous administrated demonstrated, the present political leadership lacks the will and the mental fortitude to utilize our enormous resources for the nation's benefit."

"And you need?"

"I need you, a fellow patriot, to have my back during these trying hours. I need a benefactor, a man behind the shadows who can ensure that my dreams for this nation can be properly fulfilled."

The motor millionaire mulled over his response.

Hey guys, I'm curious which update would you want next. Part 2 of "A Model Relationship", or an update on Alberta, Canada, which will have impact on Canada in the future ITTL.

After one or both of them are done, I'll complete The trio vs. Hitler.

Thanks for waiting so long guys. For every task in life I complete, two tasks take up its place. That still occurs, but I think I can squeeze in a bit in the coming weeks :).

Last edited:
Clues for Alberta:

Arthur_Sifton.jpg

W_aberhart.jpg

Hey guys, I'm curious which update would you want next. Part 2 of "A Model Relationship", or an update on Alberta, Canada, which will have impact on Canada in the future ITTL.

After one or both of them are done, I'll complete The trio vs. Hitler
A Model Relationship Part 2.

I have to know more about Hitler’s relationship with Ford since I think Henry will be having an extensive role in the Hitler administration once he’s been elected.

A Model Relationship Part 2.

I have to know more about Hitler’s relationship with Ford since I think Henry will be having an extensive role in the Hitler administration once he’s been elected.

One vote for a Model Relationship. Btw, the next update on a Model Relationship will contain more text than this last one (so will the Canada one).

Status
Not open for further replies.