The Empire Parnell Built

Canada: 1959 election
Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 08.21.24.png

Any chance you could do more character infoboxes here like the one you did of the Guangxu Emperor? Maybe Tukhachevsky when he eventually dies?

Any chance you could do more character infoboxes here like the one you did of the Guangxu Emperor? Maybe Tukhachevsky when he eventually dies?
Yeah, that’s something I think would be cool too! Thomas Crerar, Charles Parnell, etc. Lots of neat historical alternate careers you’ve pursued here!

On that note, I can't imagine that many of the more devout Orthodox Christians and the clergy are happy with the regime being run by an open neo-pagan. Especially as said neo-pagan is using his position as ruler to promote a revival of Slavic paganism using the cover of nationalism.

mmm... a Jew Evsevi Liberman - Finance Minister of the Nationalist and Anti-Semitic Tukhachevsky Regime?
National minorities are entitled to participate in government provided they know their place. And if you're an antisemite you probably think the finance ministry is a good place for Jews to work anyway...

On that note, I can't imagine that many of the more devout Orthodox Christians and the clergy are happy with the regime being run by an open neo-pagan. Especially as said neo-pagan is using his position as ruler to promote a revival of Slavic paganism using the cover of nationalism.
Indeed they are not...