The Cook Timeline

World Map

World Map.png

Hey Y'all

This is a thread I've wanted to make for a while but I could never decide on a name. This timeline isn't based on one main alternate history idea but is rather a culmination of many ideas that circle around in my head. The POD of this timeline is the American revolution which isn't the cause of all the changes in the world but for North America, it definitely causes a large change. Several alterations may include America becoming a monarchy (Alteast for a few decades), What if Louisiana was kept by the French, What if Texas stayed independent, What if Rhodesia stayed around, What if China stayed a republic. And on and on and on.

This thread is for me to add context to this odd world and hopefully give you some enjoyment out of it. I love answering questions (When I have an answer for them) and they give me and you an opportunity to build on this timeline.

I reserve the right to change anything as I see fit as I can be incredibly oblivious to history sometimes. And heck if you want to collaborate feel free I just would appreciate you coming to me to see if it fully works in the timeline. I have a few instalments planned but feel free to suggest anything as it gives me a stepping stone

I intend for this to be more than wikiboxes so I have put it under Maps and Graphics.

So Let's get started, shall we?

Wait i'm a kiwi why did I say Y'all?
oh heck don't question me

Last edited:
Hillary Crane & Donald Trump
Hillary Crane is a former U.S Representative from the state of Illinois and former Presidential Candidate. Hillary early on joined the National Conservative early on with pressure from her Parents and later met her future husband Dan Crane who served Illinois 19th district as representative. She Worked with her husband in the 1976 presidential campaign of Spiro Agnew which saw a major defeat. But she assisted with her husband's Campaign for the house in the 1978 midterms

Her Husband's Career was ended abruptly as Dan Crane was found guilty of having relationships with underage individuals over which Hillary filed for Divorce in Early August 1983 and subsequently changed her legal name back to Hillary Rhodam. The two would separate for 3 years until surprisingly Remarrying in 1986

She ran for Congress in 1992 and on the Back of the Popular President Nancy Kassenbaum she won the election against her Labor opponent. Hillary was seen as a centrist in the National Representatives siding with Labor on healthcare reform in the late 90s. Hillary would be praised as bipartisan in her 20 years in the house but never really stepped up from her role as a representative. She retired at the 2012 election with unforgiving poll numbers off the back of President Romney.

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 9.39.04 AM.png

Donald Trump is an American businessman

He is well known for hosting the TV show The Apprentice and his Real Estate business with an estimated worth of 3.1 Billion Dollars. He has had a few flirts with politics but has never seriously run for office although briefly running for the governorship of the state New Amsterdam under the Alternative Party.
Donald Trump.png

Barack Obama
@Zyxoriv Just for you
I'm kidding I already have this from a while ago

Barack Obama is a former Prime Minister of Hawaii. Obama was born in Oahu to a Mother from Kansas and a father from Kenya. He did his higher schooling in the USA before returning to Honolulu when he met his future wife who he married in 1989 and Supported her campaign to the legislative Hale

Obama ran for the Hale in Honolulu in 2006 and quickly became a higher-up in the Liberal-Labor caucus to Replace Malama Solomon as party leader just a year after entering the Hale. He went on to win the 2010 Election against the incredibly unpopular Linda Lingle and won in a landslide. His Prime Ministership was defined by Social Progress and the expansion of Tourism. He won reelection in 2014 with a reduced majority. His second term was defined by Environmental progress but his approval ratings eventually faltered under pressure from the Left-Wing Ka Lahui party on economic issues. He would unexpectedly resign in 2016 leaving the Prime Ministership to Coleen Hanabusa who saw the defeat of the Government and letting the National Party and Andria Tupola form a minority government

Obounga.png

As for your other Questions, the name of the Country is still the United States but when Washington established a monarchy Columbia was the name used for the country (it really didn't last long though when he died the country descended into chaos) but the name Columbian is still used for people from the USA to avoid paying American. I haven't got President McCaskill very fleshed out but one of her policies was lowering military spending which has, of course, caused a lot of controversies.

Australia, New Zealand and New Guinea as part of the same country. The scenes in parliament would be tremendous. We somehow ended up with Timor and, is that Bali also (even then they wanted to go holiday there).

My guess for that part of the world is WI: NZ and PNG joined Australia.

Tl's good though, we'd be the best rugby and cricket nation in the world (well NZ already is in rugby) and the football team wouldn't be bad either (Chris Wood and Reid would solve a ton of our problems right now).

Would be great to see a wikibox for this country.

Australia, New Zealand and New Guinea as part of the same country. The scenes in parliament would be tremendous. We somehow ended up with Timor and, is that Bali also (even then they wanted to go holiday there).

My guess for that part of the world is WI: NZ and PNG joined Australia.

Tl's good though, we'd be the best rugby and cricket nation in the world (well NZ already is in rugby) and the football team wouldn't be bad either (Chris Wood and Reid would solve a ton of our problems right now).

Would be great to see a wikibox for this country.
And dont forget Fiji and Samoa

I Will Certainly work on an Australiasia wikibox it is indeed diverse as a nation but of course European Australians still hold a majority of the population (Im just usnre what to use as a flag)

Louisiana 2015 Election
The 2015 Louisianian Election was held to elect members to the Louisianian Assembly.

The 2010 election saw Marie Landrieu elected against Bobby Jindal in a landslide election after the Colation between the centrists and the Republicans fell into chaos. The Liberals term started well with the rebalancing of the budget which included a funds injection into National infrastructure projects and strengthening of the Louisianian highway system built in the 60s. The Republicans refused to change leaders until Bobby Jindal resigned in late 2011. With Unemployment hovering around 12% the government was being increasingly pressured to pass laws encouraging small business growth. The Government eventually agreed on a Drastic cut to the corporate tax for smaller businesses and a low drop in national income tax to encourage workers. The Republicans elected Anglophone Mary Fallin from Sequoyah as their leader seen as a conservative economically and socially the polls saw a small rise in support. The Liberals had a surprise loss in the Sequoyah General Election which signalled a move to the right for the State. Fallin made the conservatives a base in the Conservative population. The Liberals were still ahead in the polls enough to give them a comfortable majority. The Greens hoping to move from their New Orleans base poured a lot of effort into the 2013 Arkansas General election and managed to secure 10 seats in the 200 seat Arkansas assembly sensing a more national campaign in the 2015 upcoming election. The end of the term saw a relatively good term for the Liberal government with them around 8-13% ahead in the polls. The royal family shocked the public when Emporer Napoleon VII announced that he would give the throne to his predecessor Jean-Christophe Napoleon when the throne passed him instead of his eldest daughter Princess Caroline Napoleon. The announcement was met with backlash by the Princess who claimed: "I do not understand why my father wouldn't trust me in the throne of our great nation". The prime minister pledged to not intervene and set official rules for succession. Just before the campaign, the Populist Heritage party got a new Leader and their first female leader which gave them female appeal.

The campaign officially started when the date of the election was approved by the Emporer. The Liberal party tried to Keep their rural base in Sequoyah and Arkansas to retain a majority. The Republicans worked on closing the gap in towns. The debates further tightened the polls. But a scandal-struck Landrieu when she was caught after the debate saying "The Kings decision is completely sexist. Why on earth cant we have an Empress?!". She had claimed not to have an opinion on the royal issue and the Audio sent the Liberal behind the Republicans in the Polls. Election night was set up to be close.

The Liberals surprised many by winning the popular vote but they couldn't form a Colation just with the centrists. Negotiation of coalitions took weeks to sort out but eventually, the Centrists decided to go with a 3 Party Coalition between themselves the Republicans and Heritage instead of the 4 party alternative. The Emperor approved the coalition and Fallin were sworn in as Prime Minister at the demise of the Liberals. The coalition government has so far had a mixed bag of successes and failures with the Republicans failing to poll above the Liberals now headed by Caroline Fayard. Louisiana faces Unemployment low HDI and high Poverty and has big ambitions of an economic power in North America

2015.png

Last edited:
Canada 2015 Election
The 2015 Canadian Election was held on the 19th of October to elect members to the Canadian House of Commons

The 2011 Election saw the shock win of the New Democratic Party headed by Jack Layton ending the 7-year long Conservative government led by John Hoeven. The NDP would hold a Majority in the House of Commons and form a majority government with 322. A party which had never been in power was now the official government. Jack Layton was sworn in as prime minister by the governor general on May the 2nd 2011 marking the peak of his political career. The parliamentary term started on a high with the NDP moving quick to deliver on their beefy promises. But disaster would strike the new government on August 22nd when Prime Minister Layton finally lost the battle with colon cancer and died in office. His health had been deteriorating quickly but the event shocked the nation with the NDP scrambling for new Prime Minister The race eventually came down to Thomas Mulcair a former member of the Quebec Provincial parliament, Maria Cantwell the Premier of Oregon and Nathan Cullen the Minister of Finance. The final round saw a close decision between Premier Cantwell and Nathan Cullen which Cullen won becoming the Prime Minister. John Hoeven committed to staying on as the leader but eventually gave in to media pressure and resigned as Leader. The leadership contest was between Acting Leader Rona Ambrose, Shadow Minister of Finance Cathy Rodgers, Shadow Minister for the Environment Dan Sullivan and Opposition House Leader Andrew Scheer. The contest ended with Rona Ambrose winning signalling a move to the centre for the conservatives. Although the NDP government was still United the Strong figure of Jack Layton was no longer their image. The NDP government delivered on a large campaign promise to abolish the Canadian Senate a decision backed by the Greens and most of the Parti Francophone party. The NDP government rebalanced the tax brackets a decision criticized by the opposition for being "Unfair to hard-working Canadians". The conservatives managed to stay in the headlines in the run-up to the Election Campaign. Initial pre-campaign polls showed the Conservatives with a 4 point lead over the NDP. The campaign was one of the longest in Canadian history with a 90-day campaign.

The Campaign started with the NDP campaigning on delivering on promises and sympathy for Jack Layton. The Conservatives campaigned on a Centrist social platform and Economic platform. The Liberals, Desperate to get out of Third place, ran a strong campaign with social progressivism at the centre of it. Parti Francophone who suffered from the success of the NDP tried to pick off seats in Quebec and St Lawrance and hold their base in Dakota and Montana. The greens focused on seats in Seattle to expand their parliamentary base after a good showing in 2011. Reform once a large party had fallen since their glory days in the 90s and were barely holding on to seats in The Prairies. The debates went well for both Cullen and Ambrose with May making an impressive performance leading to a rise in the polls. Cullen had a good soundbyte when asked about the legacy of Jack Layton on Politics. Ambrose campaigned heavily in Ontario and Dakota while the NDP stayed around the Pacific and Maritimes to keep crucial seats for a majority. The polls were in the NDP's Favour mid-campaign but the Conservatives opened up a lead in the polls at the end. Election night had a range of predictions from NDP Minority to Conservative Majority.

Election Night showed the governing NDP falling to 2nd with the conservatives holding a plurality of the seats. The NDP was expected to Pursue a Collation with the Liberals but the question was whether the Governor General would allow the coalition. After a month the Liberals and Greens Agreed to the coalition and after a Weeks wait, Governor General Edward Ray swore in The Government.

Rona Ambrose stayed on as the leader as conservative supporters claimed the election was "Stolen" from them. The parliament resumed with talk of Electoral system reform supported by the Conservatives and Liberals. Current Polls show the Conservatives out in front by about 7% with stories of the Left and Centrist members of the Government dissagreing over policy and Rumours of Patty Murray to not Contest the next election.

2015 Infobox.png

Last edited:
The Washington Dynasty
George Washington was the King of Columbia and is well known for establishing the American monarchy. During the American Revolution, he shocked those close to him by entertaining the idea of a monarchy for the new nation to arise out of the British colonies. He Served as king with the Declaration of Independence and the Articles of Confederation allowed him to become king with little central power. But failures in the articles lead to a dysfunctional central government to the point where the federal government couldn't regulate taxes. He took over direct control with Prime Minister Adams being fired. Washington gave power to a cabinet appointed by himself. Soon after this though his stepson would die of Epidemic Typhus putting the succession of the monarchy into question. The controversial decision was made to put hid wife Martha next in line to the throne. Washington would maintain the tough central rule until 1788 when he started to put democratic positions back into power with a new constitution and put Johnathan Trumbull in as Prime Minister who kept Federalists in power. The King faced international pressure from Europe which hindered the new country's growth territorially and economically. The central government was subject to attacks by anti-government and native American militias most well knowingly the Cherokee-American wars leading to the murder and migration of Cherokee peoples to the border along French Louisiana. washington would die in 1799 with the legacy of a divided nation left to his wife Martha.

Washington.png

Martha Washington was the Queen of Columbia and was the wife of King George I. In fear of instability as King Washington had no children the position of the monarch was given to his wife. Martha was heavily aided by Cabinet officials influenced by Washington. As Queen consort under Washington, she managed the family estate and gave cabinet members hospitality outside of New York. She would eventually move to Crystal Palace in New York the royal capital. After the death of her husband, she would reign for 3 years mostly defined by decisions of the cabinet as one military general bushed her off as a "Glorified Housewife." She would die in 1802 leaving the crown to her Grandson.
Martha Washington.png

George Washington Parke Curtis was the former king of Columbia who reigned during the American Civil war. His Grandmother would pass the crown to him being seen as an illegitimate leader. The Democratic election saw Nathaniel Macon as Prime Minister causing a split between the King and the Prime Minister as a Non-Federalist Prime Minister caused chaotic government. The Prime Ministers Government battled with the king over federal power causing the opportunity for rebellion. the start of 1803 saw multiple republics break away from Columbia the first of which was Massachusetts followed by North Carolina. The New republics of the two main Carolina and New England collations would eventually federate and attack Columbia with their small armies which lead to chaos as Columbia couldn't discipline soldiers leading to an ineffective defence. Within a year the New England Armies captured New York leaving King George to flee to Philadelphia. By the start of 1805, The Central government was surrounded so the central government surrendered putting an end to the Washington Dynasty and leading on to what would become The United States! (well after some bickering between New England, Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey and whatnot but eh). George would die in 1810 after an attack on the former royal family.

Parke Washington.png

List Of US Presidents
EStk9FS.png

The President of the United States is a political office in the United States, Head of the executive branch of the Government. The Position was established with a 4-year term in 1807 as an office elected by the electoral college.

The current U.S. President is Claire McCaskill who before served as a U.S. Senator for the state of Louis alongside her Vice-President Kay Hagan from North Carolina. She won election against former Mayor of New York Rudy Guliani in 2012 and won re-election against Senator Jeb Bush in 2016.

After the turmoil and civil war in the aftermath of the Washington Dynasty, the Premier of New England was decided to be commander in chief by the Electoral college with influence over northern states. But he was quickly replaced by Thomas Jefferson when the electoral college next convened after changes that allowed voters to select their electors.

Jefferson and Monroe would each serve two terms as president when John Q Adams becomes the first president associated with a political party creating the First party system with the National Republicans who became the Liberals regularly switched places with the Democrats for office with John Calhoun, Henry Clay, Martin van Buren and Winfield Scott all serving one term. While the Democrats advocated for a more decentralised system the Liberals wanted a more federal system.

Through the years the issue of slavery resurfaced as an issue through the term of Franklin Peirce the Liberals were determined to deal with the issue via congress while the Democrats got in the way of any legislation. Anti-Slavery president Abraham Lincoln rose to power after being an outspoken opponent of slavery. The Liberals forced through legislation making slavery illegal and with the loyalty of law-keepers the country narrowly avoided full out civil war but not without major protest which decimated the stability of the nation. Lincon lost re-election against George McClellan but attempts to repeal the decision utterly failed causing the party to abandon the issue.

The end of the Lincon presidency and the runnup to the progressive era saw the Liberals and the new Conservative Union party exchange roles. With McClellan and Bristow serving two terms Hancock serving one and Edmunds serving three. The turn of the Century saw President Hill in power who loses to Elihu Root.

The 1908 election sees Theodore Roosevelt unexpectedly come out on top with new Radical progressive ideas. Roosevelt was a believer in Women's Rights and was an outspoken supporter of First Wave Feminism and was the largest factor in getting the vote for Women in 1913. But Tragedy would come to the Roosevelt Presidency when he died in early 1919 putting Robert La Follette in the Position of President. With a weak campaign Frank Orren Lowden who had to deal with the Great War in Europe although congress refused to involve the United States in the war. La Follette would come back to win against the unpopular president and serve a term before refusing to run for a second term giving Charles Dawes the office.

In the 1930 midterms, the new Labor party and the Progressives split votes and lost Congress in the making which made the push for merging as a party even bigger as they did in 1931 under the Labor Banner. The Labor party pushed progressive Wendell Wilke into the Presidency. In the 1940 election both the wars of Japanese and Austrian Imperialism escalating into larger conflicts were issues in the election. Governor Dewey would win a narrow victory in 1940 on the platform of a strong international presence. But yet again Congress blocked intervention in the war. Henri Truman became the first president with French as their first language coming from a francophone town in Missouri and took a blind eye to foreign issues until California started to pressure the USA to intervene in the Japanese wars in the Pacific. President Truman Provided equipment until the end of the war in 1948.

With the end of the war and Truman refusing to run for re-election the 1948 election saw Robert Taft become president and as a Historic milestone brung with him a female Vice-President in Edith Rodgers after being nominated in convention with the support of the moderate wing of the party. Robert Taft was an anti-interventionist campaigner in Congress which prompted the US to stay out of the new United Nations founded to establish a large intergovernmental organisation. A larger issue was one of civil rights through where the Labor and Union parties were split on with one vocal opponent of civil rights, Strom Thurmond, coming from Taft's own party. But full voting rights for African Americans were legalised nationwide in 1958 after southern congressmen and women were persuaded by public opinion.

After Roberts Taft's two terms Senator Stuart Symington won the 1960 election. Also historic by electing a Roman Catholic Vice-President in John Kennedy. Symington oversaw the entrance of the USA into the United Nations in 1953. He was historic in facing a Female opponent in the 1964 election who won in a landslide against. President Symington was also president at the time of the 1964 Detroit Olympics.

Come 1968 Harold Stassen was the first German Speaking president and brought former Union Nominee Margaret Chase Smith to the vice-president position. He supported an increased presence of troops in the Indochinese civil war against Communist forces which increased tensions between the US and the Soviet Union.

However, Stassen would lose in 1972 to Birch Bayh who promised to focus on more domestic issues with the Indochinese war wrapping up in favour of the Democratic forces. However, under Bayh's presidency, the economy slumped.

The 1976 election was won by Governor Geroge Romney who won on an Economically conservative platform. The start of his presidency was marked by the Indochinese peace talks from 1977-78. He saw the economy lift from his predecessor with a policy of lower taxes. He also oversaw the downfall of the Soviet Union in 1979 and helped establish good ties with Russia. He refused to run for re-election.

Gary Hart managed to pull off a surprise win in 1980 against George Bush. He pursued Socially Liberal policies. He is notable for being the driving factor behind the major scale military scale-down. But his presidency would be cut short by a political scandal of major proportions after it was revealed president Hart had multiple sexual interactions with White House Assistants caught on microphones and cameras which would lead to his resignation.

Jesse Jackson was chosen as Vice President in 1980 after a compromise at the Labor National Convention. His Far-Left political ideas of his past made the Party nervous when Jackson became president at the end of Harts term. After becoming the First-African American president of the United States. He would select Geraldine Ferraro as his Vice-President. But Ferraro would make waves by announcing Her run for president in late 1983. The Labor primary would be a close contest between Ferraro and Jackson which ended in a brokered convention. It took over 10 rounds of voting for Ferraro to finally win the Labor convention which portrayed Labor as a divided party making most pundits certain that George Bush would win the 1984 election.

Geraldine Ferraro became the Underdog in the 1984 election but a strong debate performance made the race close. She would win on Election Night with a slim electoral college victory making her the First Female president of the United States. Her presidency continued the social Liberalisation of the US by signing legislation in 1985 to legalise Same-Sex unions nationwide.

The 1988 election would see senator Nancy Kassenbaum become president after President Ferraro failed to win re-election. She helped shift the Union party to the centre Socially after supporting the liberalisation of marriage laws. With a strong economy, Kassenbaum won re-election. She was also the first president to get married while in office. She married Ambassador Howard Baker at the end of her term in 1996

Albert Gore won the 1996 election sparking the modern Environmentalist movements within the United States and bringing climate change up as an issue on a national level. He kept the economy in good shape after the Kassenbaum presidency helping the US pay off its debts and bringing the budget into surplus.

Mitt Romney, The son of former President George Romney won in 2004 and set the trend for a Union party Moderate on Social issues but Conservative on economics. He signed the national Legalisation of Same-Sex marriage in 2006.

more to come please forgive me for not finishing this

Last edited:
2016 Australasian Election
yikes, I really got caught up with school I apologize for not posting. but I have been working on something so here we go

The 2016 Australasian Election was held on the 2nd of July 2016 to elect members to the Australasian Parliment. The Previous election saw the defeat of the Labor government led by Julia Gillard over The Liberal National Colation lead by Liberal leader Julie Bishop. Gillard resigned as Labor leader in late 2013 and endorsed Chris Bowen to replace her. The Coalition Government got off to a good start dishing out popular centrist policies that gained large support in the house giving them a 53% figure in the two-party preferred. However, the government began to take a turn for the worst when Member for Warringah, Tony Abbot, Introduced the amendments to the official languages act ensuring the right for states and territories to control the legality and teaching of native languages. Originally passed at the request of the State of New Zealand in 1910 as the state government wanted the ability to control the teaching of the Maori language independently from the federal government who were making moves to make the native New Zealand language of Maori Illegal to speak in parliament. When New Zealand threatened to lave the Commonwealth over the issue the Parliment passed it with urgency. The Proposed changes would allow the Federal government to control the teaching part. This gained a lot of criticism most notably from New Zealand Premier Georgina te Heuheu herself a Member of the National Party calling it "Divisive" and "Ignorant". With little support from outside of Australia and without the support of the Main cabinet the bill failed miserably and left Abbott disenfranchised with the Liberal party and left parliament. The resulting By-Election saw the Greens and Labor come dangerously close to taking the seat from the liberals with high turnout.

But the damage had already set in for the Liberals taking a thrashing in the Bali, West Papua and Polynesia State and Territory elections. Labor who were in opposition to the bill were clear winners in the opinion polls. Chris Bowen gaining traction as Prime Minister. But it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows for Labor as Senator Marama Fox and MP Henry Puna defected to form the Polynesian Union party as a "Regional Movement" in opposition to major parties. Bowen was seen as a Centrist who sometimes disenfranchised the Left-Wing of the Labor Party.

Bishop called the election early at the fear of a larger runnup would lead to a worse result for the coalition. The Good Result for Labour was due to a strong result from Papua, Bali and Australia. The Greens gained two seats and Polynesian Union gained two. The Senate had a slim majority from Labor with a notable third party presence. President Malcom Turnbull swore Mr Bowen in as Prime Minister only to be replaced as President by former Deputy Prime Minister Helen Clark.

Election 2016.png

Last edited:
yikes, I really got caught up with school I apologize for not posting. but I have been working on something so here we go

The 2016 Australasian Election was held on the 2nd of July 2016 to elect members to the Australasian Parliment. The Previous election saw the defeat of the Labor government led by Julia Gillard over The Liberal National Colation lead by Liberal leader Julie Bishop. Gillard resigned as Labor leader in late 2013 and endorsed Chris Bowen to replace her. The Coalition Government got off to a good start dishing out popular centrist policies that gained large support in the house giving them a 53% figure in the two-party preferred. However, the government began to take a turn for the worst when Member for Warringah, Tony Abbot, Introduced the amendments to the official languages act ensuring the right for states and territories to control the legality and teaching of native languages. Originally passed at the request of the State of New Zealand in 1910 as the state government wanted the ability to control the teaching of the Maori language independently from the federal government who were making moves to make the native New Zealand language of Maori Illegal to speak in parliament. When New Zealand threatened to lave the Commonwealth over the issue the Parliment passed it with urgency. The Proposed changes would allow the Federal government to control the teaching part. This gained a lot of criticism most notably from New Zealand Premier Georgina te Heuheu herself a Member of the National Party calling it "Divisive" and "Ignorant". With little support from outside of Australia and without the support of the Main cabinet the bill failed miserably and left Abbott disenfranchised with the Liberal party and left parliament. The resulting By-Election saw the Greens and Labor come dangerously close to taking the seat from the liberals with high turnout.

But the damage had already set in for the Liberals taking a thrashing in the Bali, West Papua and Polynesia State and Territory elections. Labor who were in opposition to the bill were clear winners in the opinion polls. Chris Bowen gaining traction as Prime Minister. But it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows for Labor as Senator Marama Fox and MP Henry Puna defected to form the Polynesian Union party as a "Regional Movement" in opposition to major parties. Bowen was seen as a Centrist who sometimes disenfranchised the Left-Wing of the Labor Party.

Bishop called the election early at the fear of a larger runnup would lead to a worse result for the coalition. The Good Result for Labour was due to a strong result from Papua, Bali and Australia. The Greens gained two seats and Polynesian Union gained two. The Senate had a slim majority from Labor with a notable third party presence. President Malcom Turnbull swore Mr Bowen in as Prime Minister only to be replaced as President by former Deputy Prime Minister Helen Clark.

View attachment 392297

No Ardern? I mean Bowen isn't bad but that is a shame tbh. Also glad to see that Tone is still an idiot, is he going to split and create some kind of conservative movement or what.

side note, you might want to check the registered turnout number

Either way fantastic work.