I don’t think so. The closest I can imagine is People China in otl, traditionalism, everything has to be Japanese (believe me when I search some Chinese websites basically if you not “Han” Chinese enough you should f@@k off), ultranationalist but keep open mind about everything else (from economy to new military tech). And because of they don’t have to study more about “Western culture” their population will be a “slight” increasing over time (basically Japanese everywhere).

One different is there will be no tolerance religion like Communist China, and Shinto will be putted higher than anything else.
I also feel its living standards might be higher than China, because its has had more time to open up.

Anime predates WWII, so there'll be anime - no way of avoiding that, especially since manga/anime takes visual and artistic cues from old Japanese art.

It'll likely be very different, though - a lot more militaristic/patriotic work.
Well, I hope less Infinite Stratos/Hyperdimension Neptunia, and more of the ones where humans don't look like puppies.
By the way, I'm working on a timeline if you are interested to see:
The elephant, the lynx, the two wolves, the dragon, the eagle, the griffon vulture and the bull.
Here's the link:https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...agle-the-griffon-vulture-and-the-bull.439445/
It's basically a What if Germany won WW1 scenario by obtaining the support of both its WW1 allies and its WW2 allies, such as Italy, Japan, Romania, Siam and Albania. I'm now at WW2 of my TL and I don't know of what front talking about. Any ideas folks?

As a(n) W̶e̶e̶a̶b̶o̶o̶ anime fan I have to say there will be ton of censors in these art works. Some shit talking about government like Gintama, fullmetal fullmetal alchemist , guilty crown and especially patlabor, ghost in the shell will be cut a lot or never be made as all, this trend continue until they have to liberal their economy open more ideas from outside. Their will be alot story about ww2 but it’s like a entertainment propaganda for Japanese citizens and all the blame will be America and Britain like well German in American ww2 films.

Something like code geass I have no doubt will be made. It’s controversial but it will be made, it’s a perfect propaganda material show the horrible if Japan loses the war. And sorry the isekai genre maybe starts sooner than our timeline like the Chinese wrote ton of time travel story and (I really sorry if someone is fan of these genres story) travel to another world and learn kungfu that sort of things.

As a(n) W̶e̶e̶a̶b̶o̶o̶ anime fan I have to say there will be ton of censors in these art works. Some shit talking about government like Gintama, fullmetal fullmetal alchemist , guilty crown and especially patlabor, ghost in the shell will be cut a lot or never be made as all, this trend continue until they have to liberal their economy open more ideas from outside. Their will be alot story about ww2 but it’s like a entertainment propaganda for Japanese citizens and all the blame will be America and Britain like well German in American ww2 films.

Something like code geass I have no doubt will be made. It’s controversial but it will be made, it’s a perfect propaganda material show the horrible if Japan loses the war. And sorry the isekai genre maybe starts sooner than our timeline like the Chinese wrote ton of time travel story and (I really sorry if someone is fan of these genres story) travel to another world and learn kungfu that sort of things.

Wait...does this mean that ITTL, Zeon will be the good guys and the Federation the bad ones? As in they'll finally win the One Year War? Take all of my yes!

Wait...does this mean that ITTL, Zeon will be the good guys and the Federation the bad ones? As in they'll finally win the One Year War? Take all of my yes!

Oh yes Zeon and their new weapon
P̶a̶n̶z̶e̶r̶V̶ Gundam drop the horrified of war to ‘Africa front’ I mean space in space.

P̶a̶n̶z̶e̶r̶V̶ Gundam drop the horrified of war to ‘Africa front’ I mean space in space.

Fun fact: a Zeon victory is canonically (as in canon in alternate, but official material) the best ending for UC, as it averts the slow decay of the UC. As seen here,

More to the point, given how Zeon is essentially an amalgam of Japan and Germany IN SPACE, with the One Year War an analog to WWII, and the Federation thinly-disguised Americans (their HQ is in the Americas, their tan uniforms are similar to those used by the USA in WWII)...an AU Gundam could essentially be one grand propaganda piece for Imperial Japan (Zeon) liberating Asia (the space colonies), from colonial oppressors (the Federation).

Fun fact: a Zeon victory is canonically (as in canon in alternate, but official material) the best ending for UC, as it averts the slow decay of the UC. As seen here,

More to the point, given how Zeon is essentially an amalgam of Japan and Germany IN SPACE, with the One Year War an analog to WWII, and the Federation thinly-disguised Americans (their HQ is in the Americas, their tan uniforms are similar to those used by the USA in WWII)...an AU Gundam could essentially be one grand propaganda piece for Imperial Japan (Zeon) liberating Asia (the space colonies), from colonial oppressors (the Federation).
For Code Geass, I expect it would be more like Wolfenstein, with the British being far more cruel.

For Code Geass, I expect it would be more like Wolfenstein, with the British being far more cruel.

I think Holy Britanian Empire in code geass already “Wolfenstein” enough not to say they far more horrible.

For example exterminate the 11 and other lesser race. If you read the lore you know that they have no remorse when using chemicals weapon in civilian targets and other war crimes. The series focus on both life style, politic, and military plus with the bright color in each episode so you have the feeling it not that bad (like they show the family of John Smith in the man in the high castle).

And yes I think it’s more like “the man in the high castle” style than a sci-fi mecha fighting anime.

This is mandatory reading for all Zeonboos
DzU6ALE.jpg

You Federation pig can’t change my mind. I will always support the Zeon to take over, but if your federation troops as cool as our then we can talk again, for now you will never win. Muahahahahahaaa....
Everytime you mass murdering psychopaths you get your shit kicked in. Like Germany

Speaking of Gulags, weren't there some at Korfuto? The half the Societ had? What was Japan reaction to those?
D8r_xzdWyQV-xbQ6QD51XavzSuk2RJBFiDAh7V2ifL8.jpg

And in parts of the regions the Manchu-Japanese liberated in the Soviet Far East. You are right and as the Soviet Forces there were cut off I will write a chapter about their liberation first, as those in Europe on the other hand, still could have been evacuated further into western Siberia.

D8r_xzdWyQV-xbQ6QD51XavzSuk2RJBFiDAh7V2ifL8.jpg

And in parts of the regions the Manchu-Japanese liberated in the Soviet Far East. You are right and as the Soviet Forces there were cut off I will write a chapter about their liberation first, as those in Europe on the other hand, still could have been evacuated further into western Siberia.
Wonderful!

Also; sorry about the delay, between work, writing for my own RPG Book to finally finish it, time for my Girlfriend and a slight winter/ weather depression I have not felt the muse to write anything for this side too the last days, but I will return. ;D

I don’t think so. The closest I can imagine is People China in otl, traditionalism, everything has to be Japanese (believe me when I search some Chinese websites basically if you not “Han” Chinese enough you should f@@k off), ultranationalist but keep open mind about everything else (from economy to new military tech). And because of they don’t have to study more about “Western culture” their population will be a “slight” increasing over time (basically Japanese everywhere).

One different is there will be no tolerance religion like Communist China, and Shinto will be putted higher than anything else.

@Dan Yampton is referring to an actual academic work. If you have serious interest in this, I suggest you read "The Cleanest Race" by B.R. Myers that got quite a following when it came out. Absolutely fascinating piece of work that lays out how Japanese racial biology came to shape DPRK ideology and self-image. It rebuts the whole "weaponised confucianism" strand of Nork anthropology, which I sort of subscribe to. You will notice that most Koreanologists and DPRK analysts are skeptical, but don't let that deter you.

https://newrepublic.com/article/74182/maternalism
https://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/review-the-cleanest-race-by-b-r-myers/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleanest_Race

@Dan Yampton is referring to an actual academic work. If you have serious interest in this, I suggest you read "The Cleanest Race" by B.R. Myers that got quite a following when it came out. Absolutely fascinating piece of work that lays out how Japanese racial biology came to shape DPRK ideology and self-image. It rebuts the whole "weaponised confucianism" strand of Nork anthropology, which I sort of subscribe to. You will notice that most Koreanologists and DPRK analysts are skeptical, but don't let that deter you.

https://newrepublic.com/article/74182/maternalism
https://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/review-the-cleanest-race-by-b-r-myers/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleanest_Race
Yes. "The Cleanest Race." I thank you for citing that. The idea is North Korea became this way by having a lack of legitimate Communists at home, so they had to make a "coalition" of sorts with the Far right. Also note that during this time, the Emperor made the press, both left wing and right, liberal and conservative, praise the empire. The class collaborationism, divinism of the kings, and monumental architecture, is all derived from imperial japan, arguably.