Anastasy Andreyevich Vonsyatsky might be a more decent leader for Tsarist Russia. He is not an anti semite like Konstantin Rodzaevsky. Russia can become a economic powerhouse by privateizing soviet industries and making their war industries "peaceful." Like my hopes are high for Russia, it could end up a economic powerhouse. I just hope reactionaries don't get too powerful.

Edit: Do any of the german old guard still want 'mittleafrika?"

Anastasy Andreyevich Vonsyatsky might be a more decent leader for Tsarist Russia. He is not an anti semite like Konstantin Rodzaevsky. Russia can become a economic powerhouse by privateizing soviet industries and making their war industries "peaceful." Like my hopes are high for Russia, it could end up a economic powerhouse. I just hope reactionaries don't get too powerful.

Edit: Do any of the german old guard still want 'mittleafrika?"
The Tsar will most likeley pick the best fitting and replace every government and political leader if nessesary.

Yes Mittelafrika remains a end-goal for old and new members of the German leadership and people.

The Tsar will most likeley pick the best fitting and replace every government and political leader if nessesary.

Yes Mittelafrika remains a end-goal for old and new members of the German leadership and people.
I actually feel like the collaborators might be seen as heroes who freed them from Stalin's tyranny is this timeline... Especially since the Lebanensraum wank attempt didn't occur... Already Stalin is going a bit crazy, Russians may just think of the Kaiser as the German version of Tsar Alexander, who liberated Prussia from "Napoleon's Tyranny." Or that analogy might be drawn.

I actually feel like the collaborators might be seen as heroes who freed them from Stalin's tyranny is this timeline... Especially since the Lebanensraum wank attempt didn't occur... Already Stalin is going a bit crazy, Russians may just think of the Kaiser as the German version of Tsar Alexander, who liberated Prussia from "Napoleon's Tyranny." Or that analogy might be drawn.
Yes to the majoriy of russians the new Whites and the Tsar are liberators by now, even to those still living in fear under Soviet rule.

We can have the Gulag prisoners liberation like Jewish concentration camp liberation otl. Can’t wait the day Imperial flag flying in Moscow one again (I referred Moskva more).

You may have better knowledge about this but apparently Soviet under Stalin rule invented “battle royale”. 6000 prisoners most of it is political prisoners left for dead in Nazino island. With limited of food and daily supply the situation in the island soon turned to cannibalism.

And know it or not, the Allies are helping the Soviet, and if all of the horrible pieces in Soviet be found out it can be used as the most powerful propaganda against the Allies.

You may have better knowledge about this but apparently Soviet under Stalin rule invented “battle royale”. 6000 prisoners most of it is political prisoners left for dead in Nazino island. With limited of food and daily supply the situation in the island soon turned to cannibalism.

And know it or not, the Allies are helping the Soviet, and if all of the horrible pieces in Soviet be found out it can be used as the most powerful propaganda against the Allies.

Indeed.
Especially as US opinion will be biased against Stalin and Communists because, precisely, they're communists, in other words people will forgive and overlook war crimes more easily from Germany and her allies than from the USSR.

So, every time Soviet atrocities are revealed, or liberated people speak up to the media about how bad the war was under Stalin, there will be more people in the USA screaming that "our sons are dying for Stalin the butcher this has to stop NOW".

Also, I bet Roosevelt will be a hated figure in the future of this TL, the man who led the USA into a war against the will of the population and for no good reason (and who sided with Stalin and British imperialists), who lost this war, and who led the USA into the Second Great Depression and Second ACW... The worst president ever.

Indeed.
Especially as US opinion will be biased against Stalin and Communists because, precisely, they're communists, in other words people will forgive and overlook war crimes more easily from Germany and her allies than from the USSR.

So, every time Soviet atrocities are revealed, or liberated people speak up to the media about how bad the war was under Stalin, there will be more people in the USA screaming that "our sons are dying for Stalin the butcher this has to stop NOW".

Also, I bet Roosevelt will be a hated figure in the future of this TL, the man who led the USA into a war against the will of the population and for no good reason (and who sided with Stalin and British imperialists), who lost this war, and who led the USA into the Second Great Depression and Second ACW... The worst president ever.
Some Soviet crimes will be known and further swing Allied Opinion on who they support there and that either a ACP-Stalin victory in the war is bad (but the later most likely viewed worse TTL).

As for Roosevelt, yes he will be remembered as the one who rushed to war over colonialism, imperialism and to support foreign tyrannical (Societ) or monarchig (British) regimes, to help them keep their rule over opressed masses in the world. Thomas E. Dewey however will be seen as the one who tried to fix the whole mess, wo brought a peace with honor for all sides and split the world into zones of interests with it. He will bring back isolationism, non-interventionism and form a United Nations to protect the remaining free nations in a global alliance against ACP and C-PS when the Allies stop to exist TTL. Sadly he will not be able to prevent the USA from balkanizing during his presidency, because of the debt that the British and other Allies are not able and willing to pay back. With it the second great depression comes (and FR/NM as well a Comintern ideas flooding back together with million battle hardened but now jobless soldiers) and a new wave of seperatism spreads in the USA. But since Dewey is by then unwilling to spend more dollar and lives on another war, this time a Second Civil War, armed clashes are few and nagotiations will start soon about a peacefull resolution after that.

Good. Better to negotiate a peace and let go separatist states, than to engage in more bloodshed and further ruin the country.
Especially after such a devastating Second Great War and when the own population is allready tired of fighting at that point. Starting another war then could be suicidal, quiet literally.

That said, I suppose the secessionist states would have to pledge to never join the ACP, Sphere, or any other alliance that doens't include the US or is opposed to it, or even to be neutral Belgium-style.

That might be the idea at first, but will be hard to do on the long run, the moment the USA seperates into smaller entities the whole Monroe Doctrine is nearly gone all the same, even more so if the new states have very own variating interests in the same regions of america and even compete each other economically, military or politically on some level or another.

In chase anyone is wondering, a few days off from chapters and ideas here, I've many things planned out and finished for many TL's but I have a RL too (were I do nearly the exact thing for my RPG Group as their Master, so ... I truely believe the day should have at least 48 hours, or I could use some Clones of myself for all the ideas and work to write, draw and put out into the world ^^).

In chase anyone is wondering, a few days off from chapters and ideas here, I've many things planned out and finished for many TL's but I have a RL too (were I do nearly the exact thing for my RPG Group as their Master, so ... I truely believe the day should have at least 48 hours, or I could use some Clones of myself for all the ideas and work to write, draw and put out into the world ^^).

I want Clones of myself too ^^ Preferably, a hive mind of "me"s that could do things and work on projects all day and night, taking turns, while still sharing the same collective mind and resting their bodies

Once White Russia privatizes Soviet industries, it will be some odd monarchist version of dengism. Textile production creating alot of wealth, "soft power," and other such things. It also can be prosperous if they convert ex military industries into civilian ones. Survived weapons can be sold to emerging countries. Hatred of communism would occur, because it would be seen as the ideology that murdered 20 million of its own people, and destroyed its own culture. Likely efforts to preserve what is seen as "true russian culture" might be made. Just some predictions..

I can see the ACP becoming a European Union-style federation of monarchies, uniting Europe (including Russia) and controlling Africa (and part of Middle East), with Portugal joining to preserve its economy, security and hold on its colonies.

I wonder what will become of Britain once the war ends, and then the Second Depression kicks in and the USA are split and the British are more or less locked out of Eurasian market from Spain to Indonesia. India will become independent (whether Britain wants it or not, but London will surely have the sense to accept it). South Africa is likely becoming independent and then aligned with the ACP, and if SA goes, Rhodesia will likely follow. Middle East will be in ACP hands or ACP-aligned, mostly (except maybe the Trucial States, Oman, Qatar, etc). Britain will likely keep Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria, and while those countries might want freedom they also won't want to be alone against the ACP so ironically that might help the British to hold on those colonies. Or Britain might go Mosleyite and align itself on the ACP.

Hmm...considering the way things are going, here are a couple of videos that just might fit ITTL.

And,

You can even bait and switch MacArthur with Churchill or Halifax in the first video, signing Britain's Instrument of Surrender on the Bismarck. Nothing more symbolic of Britain's fall, than a British PM surrendering his nation before German sailors and admirals on a German battleship in the middle of a German fleet sitting at anchor on the Thames, guns aimed at London and German planes flying overhead.