The Anglo-Saxon Social Model - The Expanded Universe

Couple of questions for you guys if any of you have specific feedback on them:

1) Are you all happy with the format I’m using for my infoboxes (where I have the text alongside the infobox as if they’re a screenshot from Wikipedia) or would you prefer me to go back to typing the text manually into the thread and putting an infobox alongside it (as I did with some of the older updates)? I think the former is neater but realise that the latter is easier to view on mobile (and edit if I spot a mistake)...

2) I’ve got a couple more “great men” infoboxes to do in the next couple of weeks and I noticed that both them and the others in that series are all, well, men. This wasn’t my intention at all so if any of you can think of some female figures you’d like to see them let me know.

1) Are you all happy with the format I’m using for my infoboxes (where I have the text alongside the infobox as if they’re a screenshot from Wikipedia) or would you prefer me to go back to typing the text manually into the thread and putting an infobox alongside it (as I did with some of the older updates)? I think the former is neater but realize that the latter is easier to view on mobile (and edit if I spot a mistake)...
I think go with the latter if it's easier. As far as I'm concerned, as long as the same amount of info is present, neither is worse, it's not like the out of the box text is too visually appealing in Wikipedia anyway.

1) Are you all happy with the format I’m using for my infoboxes (where I have the text alongside the infobox as if they’re a screenshot from Wikipedia) or would you prefer me to go back to typing the text manually into the thread and putting an infobox alongside it (as I did with some of the older updates)? I think the former is neater but realise that the latter is easier to view on mobile (and edit if I spot a mistake)...
I like the wikiboxes as they are now. But I am happy with whichever one is easier for you.

2) I’ve got a couple more “great men” infoboxes to do in the next couple of weeks and I noticed that both them and the others in that series are all, well, men. This wasn’t my intention at all so if any of you can think of some female figures you’d like to see them let me know.
Emma Goldman, Rosalind Franklin and Jocelyn Bell Burnell.

1) I'm okay with either. Go with whichever you feel more comfortable with.

2) Margaret Thatcher, Theresa May, Julia Gillard, Jenny Shipley, Helen Clark, Jacinda Ardern, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez for female politicians.
Grace Hopper, Annie Jump-Cannon, Marie Curie, Frances "Poppy" Northcutt, Mae Jemison for female scientists and engineers.

Barbara Castle? As she was the 1st female Prime Minster in this timeline.

Emma Goldman, Rosalind Franklin and Jocelyn Bell Burnell.
I think with Franklin and Bell there probably wouldn't be all that big a difference TTL, with the exception of them being named in the Nobel Prize Awards (and, in Franklin's case, having her live at least a few decades longer). Emma Goldman is an interesting one because the different US Reconstruction means that her politics might have developed quite differently. She'll have to wait a bit until I've fleshed out that period a bit more but I'll definitely include one on her when I have.

2) Margaret Thatcher, Theresa May, Julia Gillard, Jenny Shipley, Helen Clark, Jacinda Ardern, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez for female politicians.
Grace Hopper, Annie Jump-Cannon, Marie Curie, Frances "Poppy" Northcutt, Mae Jemison for female scientists and engineers.
Ardern and AOC are both fairly important to how this TL shakes out by 2030 (the former more so) but probably haven't done enough to justify infoboxes by 2020. The others are very interesting - especially Gillard, Shipley and Clark.

Barbara Castle? As she was the 1st female Prime Minster in this timeline.
Very good point - an obvious oversight on my part.

I am happy with the Wiki boxes as they are, but what ever is easier for you.

As for female figures: Lorraine Dille Williams, Judi Dench, Marcia Lou Lucas, Anne McCaffrey, Carrie Fisher, Diana Spencer, Amy Winehouse.

Would also like to see some of the OC's and 'it could have beens' in famous roles profiled please.

I am happy with the Wiki boxes as they are, but what ever is easier for you.

As for female figures: Lorraine Dille Williams, Judi Dench, Marcia Lou Lucas, Anne McCaffrey, Carrie Fisher, Diana Spencer, Amy Winehouse.

Would also like to see some of the OC's and 'it could have beens' in famous roles profiled please.
I'm working on Marcia Lucas actually but she's part of a wider thing about the Star Wars franchise that I'm still a little way off finishing, I'm afraid.

The other suggestions are good though