Tellurus: a worldbuilding project

What color scheme should Tellurus use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was think the Hadban Plateau in Rhodin
The 3/4 options were, iirc, Rhodin, Western Ozara, Eastern Ozara, Equatoria.
I can't find a post deciding which it was. A couple of arguments were made for Eastern Ozara, and one map by someone assuming Rhodin, but that's it really.
Now that the (modern) climate images have been finished, Eastern Ozara seems to fit the best due to its similarity to OTL Eastern Africa. To me anyway.

To be honest, it's not that little a project; its massive actually.

It's for a hard(ish) sci-fi setting I've been working on continuously for years now. I have a background in palaeontology, so it's always annoyed me that there are basically no alien planet base-maps out there that take account of plate tectonics and palaeogeography. Long story short, Tellurus'll (with a few minor tweaks and a new name) end up as the homeworld for an alien species I've been meaning to flesh out for a while. With a mostly free Christmas, I was planning on designing a detailed history for them from the ground up, but I just wanted permission to mess with the map a little first.

To be honest, it's not that little a project; its massive actually.

It's for a hard(ish) sci-fi setting I've been working on continuously for years now. I have a background in palaeontology, so it's always annoyed me that there are basically no alien planet base-maps out there that take account of plate tectonics and palaeogeography. Long story short, Tellurus'll (with a few minor tweaks and a new name) end up as the homeworld for an alien species I've been meaning to flesh out for a while. With a mostly free Christmas, I was planning on designing a detailed history for them from the ground up, but I just wanted permission to mess with the map a little first.
If you would like some help on the ecology let me know!