Tellurus: a worldbuilding project

What color scheme should Tellurus use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the all the kind words, everyone. What other things should i do besides finish the things I've started? Rivers? Improve the climate map? Precipitation?

Also, where should humans Evolve, and how/where should they spread? And when?

Eastern Ozara seems like a fitting place for humans to evolve. From there, I think there are enough island chains for them to reach most of the planet.

You could maybe try coming up with the physical characteristics of the different species/races while we're talking about evolution and migration.

Until I add more islands to the archipelago south of Equatoria, this is pretty much finished.
QBAM Tellurus.png

Deleted member 105545

Also, can we/you not do the stereotypical "races" like elves and dwarfs and stuff? I really want us/you do something different.

ST15RM

Banned
Also, can we/you not do the stereotypical "races" like elves and dwarfs and stuff? I really want us/you do something different.
Yeah. What would be really cool is if you do aliens that are completely different from us, so not grey aliens.

Deleted member 105545

Yeah. What would be really cool is if you do aliens that are completely different from us, so not grey aliens.
Although, I would do that for the flora and fauna, but the "humans" should be strictly human.

Should Ozara or Rhodin be the birthplace of humankind? (Or should i say, Tellurians?) :p
Also, maybe Tellurus has humans and the other planets/moons/future other solar systems have the other sentient races.